Forums

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Posts 881 to 900 of 970

Swiket

Yeah. It was the one where you need use a bomb to open up a hidden cave, and you find the Maiamai baby in a pool of water inside. It also leads to a heart piece.

Swiket

sugarpixel

That's five tries now, still haven't managed to beat Yuga. >.<

...and I got so close on the fourth try! I thought I had it in the bag this time but I totally bombed and didn't even get past phase one... bummer.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Beat the game and the final dungeon is probably my favorite Zelda dungeon ever. Managed to get all the heart containers (maiamais too) which made the final boss battle all the more easier, still almost died though. :3

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Socar

Gioku wrote:

...and I got so close on the fourth try! I thought I had it in the bag this time but I totally bombed and didn't even get past phase one... bummer.

He's not that hard really. Sure in few tries its tough, but then when you use the bottles and observe carefully, its not that hard at all.... I'd advice you to get all the five bottles.....

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Artwark wrote:

Gioku wrote:

He's not that hard really. Sure in few tries its tough, but then when you use the bottles and observe carefully, its not that hard at all.... I'd advice you to get all the five bottles.....

I have three bottles... one of which is useless 'cause it's got a note in it... >.<

...and I never did figure out how to catch fairies in this game.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Socar

Gioku wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I have three bottles... one of which is useless 'cause it's got a note in it... >.<

...and I never did figure out how to catch fairies in this game.

To get rid of the note, go to the kakariko village and head to the milk house. The guy will give you some milk after reading the letter. Then you have to go to the death mountain and find that guy somewhere in the mountain.

Or you could just go behind the vacant house and blow it up to get the bottle.

You can't catch fairies in this game(Atleast that's what I've tried) So you need to go to lorule and head to the weapon shop to get a fairy.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Swiket

You do have the blue and red chainmails, right?

Swiket

WaveBoy

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@CountWavula: Yeah, I feel the same way. It's disappointing to hear this game is easy, especially after Skyward Sword tried to ramp up the challenge like it did. I prefer to feel like I accomplished something by reaching the end of a game, but why make games last a long time when you can have someone blow through a game in a day wanting more?

This is exactly why i will NOT be getting any of the heart containers. By the time you reach the mid point or end of any Zelda game you feel like a careless Invincible bad a**. All of those silly heart containers are to blame. LOZ & II: AOL are the only two zelda games where one should gather as much heart containers as they can, but these days? it's basically cheating.

WaveBoy

sugarpixel

This is what I get for doing basically nothing in Kakariko village I guess.

Yosheel

Wow guys, you seriously didn't even try to explore the town?

By the way, don't buy the golden bee at any shop. you can find them wild too.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Yosheel

No second item slot, not pegasus boots, no bugnet for catching fairies or bees (1 bee= 50 rupees).

Not sure if I should say "strike three!" or "hard mode on"

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

sugarpixel

I like my games linear and action-packed — so when it comes to Zelda, I just focus on where I'm supposed to be going. So exploration is out... unfortunately... and then I miss all this stuff.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Metroidlink

You don't have to purchase the golden bee for the bugnet? I always bought a golden bee from the guy in lost woods to get the bugnet

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic