Forums

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Posts 881 to 900 of 998

TysonOfTime

Mizore wrote:

...What's this about a second pouch?...Like, what does it do exactly? I'm at the last dungeon myself....might go for 100% completion during Hero Mode, though.

Allows you to use the X button.

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Gioku

As I have said before, this is my problem: I play exploration-based games without doing any exploration, lol. So I make it to the final boss with only the ability to hold one item and no upgraded items or Pegasus Boots... haha.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Stu13

Just took down Skull Woods. Being stalked by the Wallmaster was no fun for me, as they majorly creep me out. That was my 5th sage rescued, though. Only Turtle Rock and the Ice Cavern remain.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

Megumi_Sagano

...So....is Majora from Lorule, or something? xD

TysonOfTime wrote:

Mizore wrote:

...What's this about a second pouch?...Like, what does it do exactly? I'm at the last dungeon myself....might go for 100% completion during Hero Mode, though.

Allows you to use the X button.

...But you already use the X button...lol
Wait, where do you get this exactly? I never remembered getting a pouch, but was able to equip to items. >.>

Edited on by Megumi_Sagano

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
I HAZ TWITTER!!!
(ah screw it, I'm staying as Megumi, lol)

Metroidlink

Mizore wrote:

...So....is Majora from Lorule, or something? xD

TysonOfTime wrote:

Mizore wrote:

...What's this about a second pouch?...Like, what does it do exactly? I'm at the last dungeon myself....might go for 100% completion during Hero Mode, though.

Allows you to use the X button.

...But you already use the X button...lol
Wait, where do you get this exactly? I never remembered getting a pouch, but was able to equip to items. >.>

You most likely did but never thought about it it's there and possible to miss. Although if you played Alttp you have less chance of missing it thinking it's the flute boy there (what I thought)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Stu13

One sage left to rescue. I still have an empty slot on my gear page below the Pegasus Boots. Please tell me that I find whatever it is in the Ice Cavern, because otherwise I have totally missed something.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

cbkummer

Stu13 wrote:

One sage left to rescue. I still have an empty slot on my gear page below the Pegasus Boots. Please tell me that I find whatever it is in the Ice Cavern, because otherwise I have totally missed something.

It's in the final dungeon, Lorule Castle. That's all I'm going to say

cbkummer

Stu13

Did anybody else bother to go back and talk to Mother Maiamai again after she'd already given you the final upgrade? Did not see that one coming.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

KiwiPanda

Stu13 wrote:

Did anybody else bother to go back and talk to Mother Maiamai again after she'd already given you the final upgrade? Did not see that one coming.

For some reason this kinda scares me. (pictures fighting Mama Maiamai for whatever reason)

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Stu13

It's nothing bad or scary. Just... bizarre.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

Socar

I got a question here. Is the game too easy to go through or does the game get occasional challenges either normal or hard mode? Because I just beaten four bosses and got one sage just fine. Don't spoil anything story or game-related here please.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

The Ice Ruins dungeon is pretty challenging. Also in the same area there is a place called the "Treacherous Tower" that can get nasty as well.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Tasuki

Artwark wrote:

I got a question here. Is the game too easy to go through or does the game get occasional challenges either normal or hard mode? Because I just beaten four bosses and got one sage just fine. Don't spoil anything story or game-related here please.

I dont know about anyone else but yeah I did find this game a bit easier then other Zelda games. I only tied twice and they were my own fault miss timing drops in the Ore mine place.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

spizzamarozzi

boh, speaking of difficulty I didn't think it was very different from most Zelda games I've played. It's more streamlined and it's hard to get lost. Bosses are easier but that's it.

Stu13

Some scaling on the bosses would have helped out a lot. My sense of danger was lost somewhat as I powered up throughout the game. But that's honestly the only complaint I had with it.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

Klimbatize

Artwark wrote:

I got a question here. Is the game too easy to go through or does the game get occasional challenges either normal or hard mode? Because I just beaten four bosses and got one sage just fine. Don't spoil anything story or game-related here please.

It is not a difficult game for people who have played a Zelda game before.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Gioku

Klimbatize wrote:

Artwark wrote:

I got a question here. Is the game too easy to go through or does the game get occasional challenges either normal or hard mode? Because I just beaten four bosses and got one sage just fine. Don't spoil anything story or game-related here please.

It is not a difficult game for people who have played a Zelda game before.

Exactly!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Stu13

After watching the credits sequence of someone else's playthrough, I realized that paying the extra visit to Mother Maiamai actually alters them slightly. Has me wondering if there were any other things I could have missed that would also do this...

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic