Forums

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 951

Joeynator3000

...So....is Majora from Lorule, or something? xD

TysonOfTime wrote:

Mizore wrote:

...What's this about a second pouch?...Like, what does it do exactly? I'm at the last dungeon myself....might go for 100% completion during Hero Mode, though.

Allows you to use the X button.

...But you already use the X button...lol
Wait, where do you get this exactly? I never remembered getting a pouch, but was able to equip to items. >.>

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Metroidlink

Mizore wrote:

...So....is Majora from Lorule, or something? xD

TysonOfTime wrote:

Mizore wrote:

...What's this about a second pouch?...Like, what does it do exactly? I'm at the last dungeon myself....might go for 100% completion during Hero Mode, though.

Allows you to use the X button.

...But you already use the X button...lol
Wait, where do you get this exactly? I never remembered getting a pouch, but was able to equip to items. >.>

You most likely did but never thought about it it's there and possible to miss. Although if you played Alttp you have less chance of missing it thinking it's the flute boy there (what I thought)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Stude

One sage left to rescue. I still have an empty slot on my gear page below the Pegasus Boots. Please tell me that I find whatever it is in the Ice Cavern, because otherwise I have totally missed something.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

cbkummer

Stu13 wrote:

One sage left to rescue. I still have an empty slot on my gear page below the Pegasus Boots. Please tell me that I find whatever it is in the Ice Cavern, because otherwise I have totally missed something.

It's in the final dungeon, Lorule Castle. That's all I'm going to say

cbkummer

Stude

Did anybody else bother to go back and talk to Mother Maiamai again after she'd already given you the final upgrade? Did not see that one coming.

Team Splattershot Jr.

KiwiPanda

Stu13 wrote:

Did anybody else bother to go back and talk to Mother Maiamai again after she'd already given you the final upgrade? Did not see that one coming.

For some reason this kinda scares me. (pictures fighting Mama Maiamai for whatever reason)

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Stude

It's nothing bad or scary. Just... bizarre.

Team Splattershot Jr.

Socar

I got a question here. Is the game too easy to go through or does the game get occasional challenges either normal or hard mode? Because I just beaten four bosses and got one sage just fine. Don't spoil anything story or game-related here please.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

The Ice Ruins dungeon is pretty challenging. Also in the same area there is a place called the "Treacherous Tower" that can get nasty as well.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Tasuki

Artwark wrote:

I got a question here. Is the game too easy to go through or does the game get occasional challenges either normal or hard mode? Because I just beaten four bosses and got one sage just fine. Don't spoil anything story or game-related here please.

I dont know about anyone else but yeah I did find this game a bit easier then other Zelda games. I only tied twice and they were my own fault miss timing drops in the Ore mine place.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

spizzamarozzi

boh, speaking of difficulty I didn't think it was very different from most Zelda games I've played. It's more streamlined and it's hard to get lost. Bosses are easier but that's it.

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

Stude

Some scaling on the bosses would have helped out a lot. My sense of danger was lost somewhat as I powered up throughout the game. But that's honestly the only complaint I had with it.

Team Splattershot Jr.

Klimbatize

Artwark wrote:

It is not a difficult game for people who have played a Zelda game before.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

sugarpixel

Klimbatize wrote:

Artwark wrote:

It is not a difficult game for people who have played a Zelda game before.

Exactly!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Stude

After watching the credits sequence of someone else's playthrough, I realized that paying the extra visit to Mother Maiamai actually alters them slightly. Has me wondering if there were any other things I could have missed that would also do this...

Team Splattershot Jr.

RyanOehrli

I just beat the Thieves' Hangout in Lorule and I'm stuck since. The only place I can seem to get into is the Swamp Temple and there I get to the very last room and get stuck?

I was enjoying the game so much too. I hit a total halt now though.

I write reviews and features for www.highscorereviews.com and www.pushsquare.com

Twitter:

sugarpixel

@RyanOehrli: All of the dungeons can be accessed in any order! Try exploring Hyrule for fissures, and/or try out different items in different places.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Socar

I've beaten the game and now I'm in hero mode. I can say that this is the first Zelda game I barely used a walkthrough or a hint to that matter to make progress. Spirit tracks came close until I was clueless in that one specific dungeon puzzle. The only time I used a walkthrough is to find out the bottles as well as the master ores and the red mail(Only to know where it is in hero mode because trust me, its DAMM HARD!) but even then, I only used one which I got from the shop in karariko village without the guide even to beat the final boss.

I can't give my full thoughts on it yet since I've started Hero Mode and once I do that I'll give my thoughts on this new direction of the Zelda universe and how it can improve and whether you're interested in that or not, you can reply to me or I'll leave a post here for that matter.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Artwark barely used walktroughs? I made it all the way through without a single guide.

...I did end up missing some things like the Pegasus Boots and the second item pouch, but... whatever.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.