3DS Forum

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 821 to 840 of 975

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

821. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

I beat OoT 3D twice (regular quest and master quest), and never knew the fishing place existed until my friend showed it to me, lol. :P

:O !!!

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

CM30

822. Posted:

It's a pity the 3DS is region locked, otherwise I'd suggest buying it in the UK or something. There are so many fewer Nintendo fans here that you're sure to find spare copies near enough anywhere.

But I guess if you want one possible suggestion... try working out which parts of the US are likely to have Nintendo fans living there and head in the opposite direction. So look in shops far, far away from major cities, university towns or generally a younger population as a whole.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

823. Posted:

I got done with the Dark Palace not too long ago, and it was the first dungeon that finally gave me a challenge. I died a couple of times to the boss, and now in the Swamp Palace and stuck with how to reach the upper levels. I know have to raise the water level somehow, and I've even bought the boomerang since I know it's needed for some things in the dungeon.

Leave it to the dark dungeons being the hard ones compared to the light, just like the Dark World ones in A Link to the Past!

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

824. Posted:

@DestinyMan The trick is to

Throw the bombs at the Helmasaur King. Also, the Pegasus boots come in handy when you get to phase two. That's how I beat that dungeon first.

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

Gioku

825. Posted:

Alright, I'm takin' on the Ice Ruins! ...it's really easy to die in that dungeon, haha. So many pitfalls...
I took down the Skull Woods pretty quickly, though; that was fun! And I took down the boss in one try, too! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Falchion

826. Posted:

I just beat the game! It only took me 15 hours and i died only 3 times. It was a good game but kinda short and easy

Falchion

AuthorMessage

theadrock13

827. Posted:

I wish they didn't have this goofy "save game" system of having to use weather vanes. They did a similar dumb thing in SS. Why not stick with the old way of being able to save whenever you want?

Zelda is the best game series in history.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

828. Posted:

@theadrock13: I thought it was kinda weird at first, but I quickly got used to it. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

829. Posted:

I cleared the Thieves' Hideout recently. It was an interesting, little dungeon and I liked the boss battle against the demonic thief boss.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

830. Posted:

BSlyGamerGuy wrote:

This game has become really hard to find since the holidays. A friend of mine desperately wants this game and has been to 3 different Wal-Mart's, 2 Target's, a TRU, and a few Gamestop locations and nobody has it. He's resorted to buying it online, which is something he hates doing because he enjoys the thrill of the hunt, but man.....what a popular game!

Ummm eShop.

Gioku wrote:

Alright, I'm takin' on the Ice Ruins! ...it's really easy to die in that dungeon, haha. So many pitfalls...
I took down the Skull Woods pretty quickly, though; that was fun! And I took down the boss in one try, too! :D

Wallmasters why did it have to be Wallmasters.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Gioku

831. Posted:

@Tasuki: I've heard several people complain about the Wallmasters; they gave me no trouble at all (I got caught by one the first time I entered the dungeon but that was it)... so what exactly is the big deal with them...? I thought the puzzles involving them were kinda neat...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

832. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Tasuki: I've heard several people complain about the Wallmasters; they gave me no trouble at all (I got caught by one the first time I entered the dungeon but that was it)... so what exactly is the big deal with them...? I thought the puzzles involving them were kinda neat...

I agree, to involve enemies and waiting into puzzles is very clever

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink147

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

833. Posted:

Heh, Wallmasters. I guess the people complaining about them consider them the 'that enemy' of the Zelda series. Them and Wizzrobes. I've nothing against Wallmasters but the second I saw one... "NOPENOPENOPE, kill it." just because they look intimidating. ^^"

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

CM30

834. Posted:

The Wallmasters didn't cause me trouble, they just creeped me out. The idea of an enemy constantly following me through an entire dungeon is not a pleasant one for me.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Gioku

835. Posted:

Well, basically, I ended up beating that dungeon way faster than any of the others because it forced me to move quickly the whole time, hahaha! The Wallmasters didn't scare me a bit - but then again I don't even get scared playing Resident Evil, which is specifically meant to be scary... I'm just not very easily scared I guess, haha! While playing Resident Evil I ended up interested in the monster designs they came up with, lol. Same thing with this game! :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

836. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Heh, Wallmasters. I guess the people complaining about them consider them the 'that enemy' of the Zelda series. Them and Wizzrobes. I've nothing against Wallmasters but the second I saw one... "NOPENOPENOPE, kill it." just because they look intimidating. ^^"

Basically this. After all the problems they gave me in past Zeldas. Yep and Wizzrobes are right up there to.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

837. Posted:

Falchion wrote:

I just beat the game! It only took me 15 hours and i died only 3 times. It was a good game but kinda short and easy

This. I took a little bit longer, but that's because I spent a lot of time doing the baseball minigame and things like that. Good game, but definitely not GOTY IMO. Too rehashy and easy to be considered that.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

838. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Well, basically, I ended up beating that dungeon way faster than any of the others because it forced me to move quickly the whole time, hahaha! The Wallmasters didn't scare me a bit - but then again I don't even get scared playing Resident Evil, which is specifically meant to be scary... I'm just not very easily scared I guess, haha! While playing Resident Evil I ended up interested in the monster designs they came up with, lol. Same thing with this game! :P

Resident Evil Revelation was just half RE old (scary) and new RE (shoot'em up) but still nice too see them returning to their roots

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink147

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

839. Posted:

Surely I am not the only one that thought the Ice Ruins dungeon was difficult? :o

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Gioku

840. Posted:

@GamecubeMan: That's the dungeon I'm on! ...I've fallen into the pits more times than I care to admit... :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery