Forums

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 951

MeWario

Gioku wrote:

OK a few questions:
So, I've gotten quite a few StreetPasses for this game, and the Shadow Links have had some "enhancements" that I have not yet found:

• A few have had items that are very similar to mine but do extra things; like one of them had an Ice Rod that hits nine tiles at once... how does one upgrade items...? Do I maybe have to but them all...?
  • ALL of the Shadow Links I've gotten have had two items equipped... how do I do that?
  • One of them had an item I've never seen... it looked like some kind of yellow fruit and acted like a "flash bomb" sort of thing as far as I could tell...

...I am awful when it comes to exploring in these sort of games, so... please forgive me if I missed something obvious!

Keep playing, you'll eventually unlock the ability to have two items equipped. Rovio teaches you I believe. You can upgrade all the items in the game but only after you buy the items and first you need to find a cave (door needs to be bombed open) where this giant octopus thing is looking for its babies. Every 10 babiy octopus thingies that you find let's you upgrade an item. That item you've never seen will be unlocked soon enough. It's the only item not available immediately and I don't wanna spoil it for you!

Anyway, such a good game, I'm just sad I've finished it

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

sugarpixel

@MeWario ooooooooohhhhhh.... I've got a TON of the baby maiamais, I just haven't given any of them to their mom yet!
...silly me...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KiwiPanda

So, I wasn't planning on really buying or playing this game... but my sister got it for Christmas. Why not?

...Now I'm obsessed Just got the second of the seven sages' painting~

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Stude

Gioku wrote:

• ALL of the Shadow Links I've gotten have had two items equipped... how do I do that?

Wait, wait. You've been tackling dungeons in this game without the secondary item pouch? That is... seriously hardcore.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

Metroidlink

@gioku the second pouch is a place where the baseball minigame is (only in the light world). I must agree with @Stu13, to come so long into the game without the pouch is seriously hardcore and no easy task

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

Well s***. I'm at the final boss now, and... I never found a second item pouch!
...I feel special now. :3
...but this might explain why I've had such issues with defeating the bosses on the first try! D:

...since I came this far without it... I'm gonna finish the job without it, too!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

FishieFish

Gioku wrote:

...but this might explain why I've had such issues with defeating the bosses on the first try! D:

It counts your deaths y'know.

"No one said you could touch."

-Juice-

There is a second pouch? Crap, I beat the game without even knowing about it.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

-Juice-

So did Yuga absorb Ganon or...
I'm still a little confused about that.

19Robb92

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

So did Yuga absorb Ganon or...
I'm still a little confused about that.

Seemed more like they merged together, giving Youga full control of his body and the Triforce of power.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

-Juice-

Ah, I see. I liked the music in this game, it was really good.

Edited on by -Juice-

sugarpixel

Oh, and I also keep hearing about the Pegasus Boots... um... where are those...?

TysonOfTime

Gioku wrote:

Oh, and I also keep hearing about the Pegasus Boots... um... where are those...?

The theif in town. You use wall powers to sneak up at him.

I thought they were necessary to get the smooth gem. shrugs

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Joeynator3000

...What's this about a second pouch?...Like, what does it do exactly? I'm at the last dungeon myself....might go for 100% completion during Hero Mode, though.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

sugarpixel

TysonOfTime wrote:

Gioku wrote:

The theif in town. You use wall powers to sneak up at him.

I thought they were necessary to get the smooth gem. shrugs

Apparently they are not... I already have the smooth gem...

DreamyViridi

You buy back the Smooth Gem since the Shady Guy sells it for Rupees.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TysonOfTime

Mizore wrote:

...What's this about a second pouch?...Like, what does it do exactly? I'm at the last dungeon myself....might go for 100% completion during Hero Mode, though.

Allows you to use the X button.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

sugarpixel

As I have said before, this is my problem: I play exploration-based games without doing any exploration, lol. So I make it to the final boss with only the ability to hold one item and no upgraded items or Pegasus Boots... haha.

Stude

Just took down Skull Woods. Being stalked by the Wallmaster was no fun for me, as they majorly creep me out. That was my 5th sage rescued, though. Only Turtle Rock and the Ice Cavern remain.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.