Forums

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Posts 781 to 800 of 970

Tasuki

Ugh looks like I left the three worst dungeons for last, Skull Woods, the Ice dungeon and Turtle Rock. On the plus side I did upgrade my master sword to the highest level.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

sugarpixel

@Tasuki: Turtle Rock isn't so bad. It's really small, so I found it pretty easy. The boss is a bit difficult, though; but I figured out that the bow works really well against him!

Oh, and uh... you can upgrade the Master Sword? How...?

Also, do you know anything about what StreetPass does in this/how to activate it? Is it a post game thing or something?

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Gioku: The use the streetpass go to Karkariko Village in Hyrule and speak to the old man standing by a field in town. Talk to him to set up the street pass game. If you have already set it up or after you set it up check back every once in awhile and if a sign is posted in the empty field read it and it will tell you where to find the shadow Link as well as how much money you get for winning the fight.

As for the Master Sword

you need to find four pieces of Master Ore. Then talk to both blacksmiths.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

sugarpixel

@Tasuki OK thank you! I'll go setup StreetPass right away...

...this is my issue in exploration based games is that I'm too impatient and I just do whatever I'm supposed to do without exploring everything, haha. So I end up missing stuff.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Swiket

Edit: I'm terribly late

Edited on by Swiket

Swiket

Tasuki

Gioku wrote:

...this is my issue in exploration based games is that I'm too impatient and I just do whatever I'm supposed to do without exploring everything, haha. So I end up missing stuff.

Lol I have the opposite problem. I tend to spend too much time exploring. That's why it takes me awhile to beat games.

My Backlog

sugarpixel

@Tasuki: Oh hahaha! This is probably why I generally prefer fast-paced action games over exploration based or turn based ones. I like clear, linear goals and plenty of action! ...The Legend of Zelda is basically on the borderline between the two, and so I still enjoy them a lot! The combat is pretty fun, too; in this game I've enjoyed all the boss battles I've encountered so far!

Happy_Mask

Tasuki wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Lol I have the opposite problem. I tend to spend too much time exploring. That's why it takes me awhile to beat games.

I do plenty of exploring as well, it's how I always 100% things. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

sugarpixel

I beat OoT 3D twice (regular quest and master quest), and never knew the fishing place existed until my friend showed it to me, lol.

BSlyGamerGuy

This game has become really hard to find since the holidays. A friend of mine desperately wants this game and has been to 3 different Wal-Mart's, 2 Target's, a TRU, and a few Gamestop locations and nobody has it. He's resorted to buying it online, which is something he hates doing because he enjoys the thrill of the hunt, but man.....what a popular game!

Check me out on Twitter - @BSlyTheGamerGuy
Check out http://BslyTheGamerGuy.Tumblr.com Updated 1/11/14 SUPER MARIO review for the NES!

Twitter:

Spanjard

Gioku wrote:

I beat OoT 3D twice (regular quest and master quest), and never knew the fishing place existed until my friend showed it to me, lol.

!!!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

CM30

It's a pity the 3DS is region locked, otherwise I'd suggest buying it in the UK or something. There are so many fewer Nintendo fans here that you're sure to find spare copies near enough anywhere.

But I guess if you want one possible suggestion... try working out which parts of the US are likely to have Nintendo fans living there and head in the opposite direction. So look in shops far, far away from major cities, university towns or generally a younger population as a whole.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@DestinyMan The trick is to

Throw the bombs at the Helmasaur King. Also, the Pegasus boots come in handy when you get to phase two. That's how I beat that dungeon first.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

sugarpixel

Alright, I'm takin' on the Ice Ruins! ...it's really easy to die in that dungeon, haha. So many pitfalls...
I took down the Skull Woods pretty quickly, though; that was fun! And I took down the boss in one try, too!

Falchion

I just beat the game! It only took me 15 hours and i died only 3 times. It was a good game but kinda short and easy

Falchion

TheAdrock

I wish they didn't have this goofy "save game" system of having to use weather vanes. They did a similar dumb thing in SS. Why not stick with the old way of being able to save whenever you want?

Zelda is the best game series in history.

Tasuki

BSlyGamerGuy wrote:

This game has become really hard to find since the holidays. A friend of mine desperately wants this game and has been to 3 different Wal-Mart's, 2 Target's, a TRU, and a few Gamestop locations and nobody has it. He's resorted to buying it online, which is something he hates doing because he enjoys the thrill of the hunt, but man.....what a popular game!

Ummm eShop.

Gioku wrote:

Alright, I'm takin' on the Ice Ruins! ...it's really easy to die in that dungeon, haha. So many pitfalls...
I took down the Skull Woods pretty quickly, though; that was fun! And I took down the boss in one try, too!

Wallmasters why did it have to be Wallmasters.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

sugarpixel

@Tasuki: I've heard several people complain about the Wallmasters; they gave me no trouble at all (I got caught by one the first time I entered the dungeon but that was it)... so what exactly is the big deal with them...? I thought the puzzles involving them were kinda neat...

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@Tasuki: I've heard several people complain about the Wallmasters; they gave me no trouble at all (I got caught by one the first time I entered the dungeon but that was it)... so what exactly is the big deal with them...? I thought the puzzles involving them were kinda neat...

I agree, to involve enemies and waiting into puzzles is very clever

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic