Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 641 to 660 of 998

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

641. Posted:

Mainer82 wrote:

How do I buy items from Ravio?

It opens up later in the game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

CM30

642. Posted:

^ Wait until you've cleared two or three dungeons, and then revisit his shop. You then get the opportunity to permanently buy the items.

Also, to the people talking about rentals and losing items... it's not really a big deal is it? I mean, if you die, just choose not to continue and reload your save file, that lets you keep all rented items with about the same amount of lost progress as continuing would lose.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

WebHead

643. Posted:

Got this game yesterday and I love it!

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Mainer82

644. Posted:

I have StreetPass set up and a Shadow Link set up but I cannot find any other Shadow Links. I went to 3 McDonalds and a Best Buy today and did not get one. I received around 15 Mii's and could see that a lot of them had played the new game.

3DS Friend Code: 2836-1397-2314
Please add me if you're from Maine

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

645. Posted:

@Mainer82 Well they have to set up streetpass first. I got one person playing the game today as well but no shadow like either. I'm guessing when they went pass the relays with the game being played they had not got to that point in the game yet!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Chris720

646. Posted:

Annnnnnnnd done. That ending... That was nice. Best ending maybe?

Now back to MH.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Mainer82

647. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Mainer82 Well they have to set up streetpass first. I got one person playing the game today as well but no shadow like either. I'm guessing when they went pass the relays with the game being played they had not got to that point in the game yet!

Do you have to be playing the game to get a shadow link and or send one? If so, maybe that's why I haven't received any.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

648. Posted:

Here is a fun question in which people can talk about, what dark world temple did you do first? I did swamp/water, fire, shadow.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

649. Posted:

Mainer82 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Do you have to be playing the game to get a shadow link and or send one? If so, maybe that's why I haven't received any.

No you don't have to be playing the game. If you had a streetpass from the game there should be a green light by the Zelda symble. People are either not setting it up, don't know how, or haven't talk to the right person yet to get passes for the game! Its still early in the life of the game so they will come soon enough!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Mainer82

650. Posted:

I'll keep stopping by the McD's on breaks then, I'd like to get some battles going. Thanks for the info.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

651. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Here is a fun question in which people can talk about, what dark world temple did you do first? I did swamp/water, fire, shadow.

Thief, dark, swamp, desert, woods, ice, fire. The ice one was probably the hardest out of the seven :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

652. Posted:

I've received two shadow links so far. The first was a basic 3 heart Link and the second was a fully upgraded Link with max hearts and all equipment and sword upgrades. The strange part is I haven't gotten any streetpasses...

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

BSlyTheGamerGuy

653. Posted:

It doesn't appear that I will be owning the game until Christmas since I was about to purchase it and got a stern and very on ominous clue not to. I'm happy I will be getting it for Christmas but I'm also bummed because I want to play it so bad, its literally eating away at me little by little.

Come on December 25th, your dragging @$$ and need to hurry up!

Follow me on Twitter @BSlyTheGamerGuy
http://bslygamerhaven.blogspot.com/ 2/20/14 TEKKEN 2 review for the PLAYSTATION!

Twitter: BSlyTheGamerGuy

AuthorMessage

swordx

654. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

I've received two shadow links so far. The first was a basic 3 heart Link and the second was a fully upgraded Link with max hearts and all equipment and sword upgrades. The strange part is I haven't gotten any streetpasses...

I also found one without a streetpass...

swordx

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

655. Posted:

Yep I had one as well. I guess the green light doesn't apply to this game. If you streetpass anyone you should check your SP in the game!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

656. Posted:

amazing game. beat it in 3 days :D got everything to! (upgrades, hearts etc)

I'm glad they made a sequel to the first zelda game I ever played! it was awesome seeing the world in a new way. Also the story surprised me by having more depth than I originally thought it would. The characters were interesting as well. Now the wait for Zelda for Wii U continues, but at least I have this masterpiece to playthrough again if I get that Zelda Itch

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

BSlyTheGamerGuy

657. Posted:

Wow Bonesy91, you tore through this game in only 3 days? I'm sure you'll revisit the game again sooner than later, I've heard nothing but amazing things about it and I know I will play through it at least 3 or 4 times before I sit it down for a decade or so and revisit it.

Visit my blog for a review of the original Zelda for the NES. Happy gaming!

Follow me on Twitter @BSlyTheGamerGuy
http://bslygamerhaven.blogspot.com/ 2/20/14 TEKKEN 2 review for the PLAYSTATION!

Twitter: BSlyTheGamerGuy

AuthorMessage

CM30

658. Posted:

No luck with StreetPasses or in game Shadow Link encounters here. I suspect that feature will go by the wayside for me.

I might try Hero Mode soon though. Got nothing else to do for a while.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

659. Posted:

I got one dark Link but I didn't have my wifi on when I had the game in my 3DS, but I won it, must say I like the song it for it's a remake of the temple theme from Zelda 2.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Jampie

660. Posted:

Looks like there will be a sale on the A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL bundle for Black Friday! Nintendo posted on their Nintendo Handheld Gaming facebook page: "Is Target one of your stops on Black Friday? Pick up any Nintendo 3DS XL hardware, including the Zelda 3DS XL, for only $149.99 from 11/28-11/30!"

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5300-2300-1028 ☆ 4200-4134-8664

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter: jampielynn