3DS Forum

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 541 to 560 of 1,000

AuthorMessage

RedPandas

541. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@RedPandas Sorry, I bought the dl code for ALBW off a friend of mine and sent him the money to buy the game. I rather have Zelda with me at all times! Otherwise since you asked so nicely I would give it to ya!

Oh okay, thanks! ^-^

RedPandas

AuthorMessage

arronishere

542. Posted:

Is it essential for the experience of playing the game to have played Link To The Past or is it one of those things that just help you appreciate it more?

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage

DaanMuffin

543. Posted:

I guess the latter.

Daan
Fc: 3711-7478-3087

3DS Friend Code: 3711-7478-3087 | Nintendo Network ID: Daan

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

544. Posted:

I'll have to put off getting this game, unfortunately, but it's at the top of my Christmas list.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

545. Posted:

Iwata Asks
http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/a-link-between...

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

546. Posted:

Weird question, but it needs to be asked. Is Yuga male or female? This has really been confusing me lately. The villain looks feminine to me, and yet I've read people address the villain as male. The villain's laugh sounds like an old witch's too.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

547. Posted:

@DestinyMan: Birdo has all the answers.
Untitled

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Late

548. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Weird question, but it needs to be asked. Is Yuga male or female? This has really been confusing me lately. The villain looks feminine to me, and yet I've read people address the villain as male. The villain's laugh sounds like an old witch's too.

I thought he was female when I first saw him but according to Aonuma he's male. Here's a quote from Q&A with Eiji Aonuma:
"The name “Yuga” is derived from the Japanese word for oil paintings because he has the ability to use magic to turn people into paintings." — Eiji Aonuma

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

BSlyTheGamerGuy

549. Posted:

All of the reviews for A Link Between Worlds have been stellar and my excitement grows with every new teaser video I see, just a couple of short days left until this game is in my greedy little paws and I'm lost within Hyrule/Lorule for an adventure that appears to be one of the best yet within the franchise. I've been excited for this game ever since it was announced and I have the feeling that Nintendo is going to do really well with it this holiday season, especially since both the newer Zelda fans will want to pick it up as well as Zelda fans more my age who grew up playing A Link to the Past on the SNES.

Only a few short days left.......(shaking with excitement)......

Follow me on Twitter @BSlyTheGamerGuy
http://bslygamerhaven.blogspot.com/ 2/20/14 TEKKEN 2 review for the PLAYSTATION!

Twitter: BSlyTheGamerGuy

AuthorMessage

JonSpangler

550. Posted:

I will be playing A Link Between Worlds at The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess show on Friday. The timing could not be better.

JonSpangler

Twitter: spanglerjm

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

551. Posted:

JonSpangler wrote:

I will be playing A Link Between Worlds at The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess show on Friday. The timing could not be better.

No you won't! You'll be letting way too many people into your plaza from streetpassing to play that. Trust me you could get over 100!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

552. Posted:

Why waste time playing videogames when you can enjoy a beautiful symphonic concert?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

JonSpangler

553. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

JonSpangler wrote:

No you won't! You'll be letting way too many people into your plaza from streetpassing to play that. Trust me you could get over 100!

This is my second Symphony. I went to the first one last year and this is Season 2. So I know whats coming. I am a seasoned convention geek to. I run out of puzzle pieces to collect by the end.

AND ill be playing before the concert. Not during.

JonSpangler

Twitter: spanglerjm

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

554. Posted:

At least you have a concert within 500 miles of you :(

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

cookiex

555. Posted:

Look what I got! :D

Untitled

(excuse the image quality)

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

556. Posted:

A lot of excitement at this point...just another day.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Chris720

557. Posted:

Not sure whether to download or buy the card yet. Decisions, decisions...

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

558. Posted:

@Chris720 Join me and dl it. I already bought the dl code from Zach as i ordered him to get the new Zelda system! Seriously though he didn't want the dl so i told him i would send him the $ for the retail version so he could join us in the xl goodness that is 3ds!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Chris720

559. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech But the box looks so nice and sexy. I could gawk at that for days its that nice. But if I download it, I have it forever... I don't know what to do.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

560. Posted:

@Chris720 Its a box??? That you will put away eventually and never care about again! I just want to see that Zelda symbol on my system at all times!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech