Forums

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Posts 541 to 560 of 951

Chris720

Spoony_Tech wrote:

15 mins for RE:R????? That's insane! Probably took me 2 hours but I put mine in sleep for that one.

Don't know what to say really... It was kinda epic seeing it finish that quickly. DKCR took a good hour though... Yikes.

I might have to hold off for now since I'm going to watch Thor 2 with some friends then go to Pizza Hut afterwards... So might check Game, see how cheap it is in there... (Ha... Cheap... In Game, what a laugh...)

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

HappyHappyist

preordered the game on amazon.com. can't wait for it to come in the mail!

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Spoony_Tech

@Chris720 Well enjoy the movie as I thought it was really good!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Justlink

im downloading at midnight to

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

PuzzleMaster7

The game is officially out in North America!

In celebration, I'll be picking up the game and a shirt from here. However, they will only be available for today, so act fast! Also, did I mention you could win a LE 3DS XL?
Contest

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

TeeJay

My god...my area actually is selling game right from release day! I can't believe this. It's a first. I got the game right away of course but I haven't played much of it yet. The music is absolutely beautiful, though!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GuSolarFlare

I took a quick look at a game shop in the mall today(won't buy 'til christmas but even so I was still curious ) they had Mario Party but they didn't have a Link Between Worlds yet...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

JonnyKong

Really enjoying it so far. The wall merging is particularly fun. I got stuck on probably the easiest puzzle ever in Eastern Palace, but I won't divulge in my stupidity for now.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

MoogleMuffins

Blast! I had to be at work and have no one else in the house when it was being delivered. Collectors edition was to big to fit through the letter box, the poster got delivered separately, surprisingly though.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

mookysam

I'm impressed so far. The graphics are lovely and crisp and the 3D is excellent. It also plays very, very smoothly. I've completed the first dungeon and have just been exploring Hyrule.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

shingi_70

Eh going to wait hating till January for this. Just don't have the money coupled with needing to kill my 3ds backlog..

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Betelgroose

I need to hold back, I've already beaten the first 3 dungeons and Hyrule Castle, must.... Resist...

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Undead_terror

This game is too dang amazing so far, it pains me to put it down but I had a few things to say:
Is anyone else's game case cover flipable in NA because mine is not (as shown in this pic)
Untitled
Yuga the villain is a guy that looks like a old woman
Majora's mask is in Links house...with Ganon coming back let's make more hell by involving Majora and the moon (guess it points out a remake)
Do you need to know all about ALTTP to understand this game?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Betelgroose

@Undead_Terror neither is mine, but I prefer the shiny cover :3

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

LzWinky

@Undead_terror: Look at the rating and you'd understand why. It's European only.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.