3DS Forum

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 521 to 540 of 998

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

521. Posted:

@CapnPancakes your words are so true that anyone who never got disappointed by a game it bought is a really lucky person(or didn't buy many games :p )

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

522. Posted:

If you want to get even more hyped for A Link Between Worlds, listen to this amazing music for the game.

Sanctuary Dungeon

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Geno92

523. Posted:

Dude, that music is so classic, waves of nostalgia, can't bear it. Can't wait till next friday.

Geno92

AuthorMessage

Henmii

524. Posted:

Okay, it seems the reviewers rank it much higher then I expected! In fact, it's the first 3DS game that breached the 90% mark on Metacritic!

They praise it for the freedom, no hand-holding, and clever puzzles! Of course the graphics are a love or hate affair!

No hand-holding, playing the game in the order you want and clever puzzles all sound pretty attractive! Guess I just have to buy it as soon as it comes out!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

Red_XIII

525. Posted:

Henmii wrote:

Okay, it seems the reviewers rank it much higher then I expected! In fact, it's the first 3DS game that breached the 90% mark on Metacritic!

They praise it for the freedom, no hand-holding, and clever puzzles! Of course the graphics are a love or hate affair!

No hand-holding, playing the game in the order you want and clever puzzles all sound pretty attractive! Guess I just have to buy it as soon as it comes out!

Mario 3d Land, OOT 3D, Fire Emblem, Cave Story and Pullblox did this as well.

Edited on by Red_XIII

Red_XIII

AuthorMessage

Gold

526. Posted:

Zelda ALBW street date has been broken. Wonder if this'll happen to 3D World and Island Tour, too. Here's the LINK :
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/11/16/a-link-between-worlds-st...

Edited on by Gold

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223
Omega Ruby, Mario amiibo, and Smash Wii U Bundle Day One!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage

Henmii

527. Posted:

I guess I was referring to the first batch of reviews! I all remember them to have a Metascore of 80/88% when I last checked! But it seems to have gone up over time, because more reviews where added! But then the reviews of Albw arrived, and it was immediately 91%. So this can still go up!

Anyway, it's a great score for a handheld Zelda!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

Blue_Dread

528. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

If you want to get even more hyped for A Link Between Worlds, listen to this amazing music for the game.

Sanctuary Dungeon

This...reminds me of the one of the dungeon themes in Link's Awakening, right?

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

529. Posted:

Gold wrote:

Zelda ALBW street date has been broken. Wonder if this'll happen to 3D World and Island Tour, too. Here's the LINK :
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/11/16/a-link-between-worlds-st...

Nah, Mario Party isn't exactly "on the radar" of many people right now so even if they did, nobody would really notice it... Sadly.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

530. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Sanctuary Dungeon

That was seriously just an awesome track. I have high hopes for this game's soundtrack now. :)

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Geno92

531. Posted:

A link to the past was so awesome because of it's free-roaming gameplay. My favorite memory of that game was when I was stuck on a certain boss(Giant moth) and I could not kill him with my sword. So I left that dungeon and went to the next one. I got the dungeon item(fire rod)from that dungeon and beat the boss(Blind) and went back to the giant moth took him down in three or four hits.

The ability to tackle dungeons out of order and get the items you need in any order was what made A link to the past one of my all-time favorites.

Geno92

AuthorMessage

Blast

532. Posted:

I got enough money to buy the game now :D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

justlink

533. Posted:

im gonna buy all the items if i can (except sand rod) before the first or second dungeon, and in hero mode, rent then buy when i have enough for sometin

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

534. Posted:

justlink wrote:

im gonna buy all the items if i can (except sand rod) before the first or second dungeon, and in hero mode, rent then buy when i have enough for sometin

Well if you read some reviews you would know the option to buy items doesn't appear till later in the game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MoogleMuffins

535. Posted:

Anyone end up ordering the collectors edition?

I can't wait for that musical treasure chest, this Friday can't come soon enough, plus I've got the day off work.

Huzzah!

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

536. Posted:

We here in NA didn't even get the option to buy the collectors edition. I would so have done it if so! Stupid dl code for a game most Zelda fans already have!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

justlink

537. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech
NAH-Uhhhhhh!

Hi

AuthorMessage

RedPandas

538. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

We here in NA didn't even get the option to buy the collectors edition. I would so have done it if so! Stupid dl code for a game most Zelda fans already have!

May I have the dl code for that game if don't want it please?

RedPandas

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

539. Posted:

@RedPandas Sorry, I bought the dl code for ALBW off a friend of mine and sent him the money to buy the game. I rather have Zelda with me at all times! Otherwise since you asked so nicely I would give it to ya!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

justlink

540. Posted:

question: will link die if the pillar of lava or sand collapse while hes attached painting wise to them?

Hi