Forums

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 951

Spoony_Tech

Mainer82 wrote:

Are we allowed to sell codes here? I pre-ordered the collectors 3DS and the physical copy of the game so I have no need for the digital download.

I believe you are but you need to find someone you can trust so good luck on that.

^Also it is a dl code. Even says so on Nintendos website!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

@Mainer82 There is a thread for that somewhere. I point you in the right direction but idk where it is myself

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

shingi_70

If I pre-order the digital version of the game at Gamestop will I still get the code for oracle of seasons?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Mainer82

Sony_70 wrote:

If I pre-order the digital version of the game at Gamestop will I still get the code for oracle of seasons?

I don't see that anywhere on their site.

3DS Friend Code: 2836-1397-2314
Please add me if you're from Maine

shingi_70

On the american albw page it says if you pre-order the game at gamestop you get oracle of seasons for free.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/the-legend-of-zeld...

i'm wondering can I do this and when I go to the store next week just ask for a download code instead.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Spoony_Tech

W

Sony_70 wrote:

On the american albw page it says if you pre-order the game at gamestop you get oracle of seasons for free.

i'm wondering can I do this and when I go to the store next week just ask for a download code instead.

The way it worked in the past was the code is printedon the reciept when you pick up your game. That's how it worked for me when I got KI:U and got the 3d classics code!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mainer82

Sony_70 wrote:

You're right, I didn't realize that. It will probably be on the receipt.

3DS Friend Code: 2836-1397-2314
Please add me if you're from Maine

Spoony_Tech

@Sony_70 Ah I misunderstood that. You're going to have to pay for the game to get the code. Just save the reciept and return it in a couple of days. Just sell that code first!

MERG said:

SomeBitTripFan

GuSilverFlame wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

I hope this game is good, but I'm wary of it after my experience with Fire Emblem: Awakening. A lot of similar praises were made, namely it being "the best 3ds game yet" or something along those lines. I'll sit back, read every review, and probably watch a ton of the game before I decide to get this.

I don't know your experience, but everyone I know who got it said it WAS the "best 3DS game yet"

yup it is, but it ties with a bunch other titles in my opinion(my top 3, all of them are No.1 , KI:U, MH3U and FE:A )

And that's the thing. I found the game to be a dull, watered-down, and ultimately manipulative title. In my 96 hours of playtime, I never had half the fun I did with the others. There are other FE fans/vets who felt similarly disappointed. I'm not here to argue about that though. Ever since then, I've been wary with pretty much every Nintendo game. This game struck me a a nostalgia grab, and with all the praises FE:A got, I can hardly trust reviews to be catered to my gaming preferences.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

ThePirateCaptain

@SomeBitTripFan
Seeing how much FE:A changed the series formula, I'm not sure how you can call it a simple nostalgia grab. No to mention that there probably aren't many people nostalgic for Fire Emblem in the first place, seeing as the series had fairly mundane sales until Awakening. But hey, each to their own.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SomeBitTripFan

@CapnPancakes: By nostalgia grab probably isn't the perfect word. I'm referring to using displaying elements from previous games along with older characters. It seemed like it was going to be the grand culmination of Fire Emblem, but felt more like a big ruse. I gave the game the benefit of the doubt, ninety-six hours of benefit of the doubt, but ultimately came out still disappointed. I'm not in the mood to derail this thread though, so if I want to have this discussion, I'll make a thread for it.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

I hope this game is good, but I'm wary of it after my experience with Fire Emblem: Awakening. A lot of similar praises were made, namely it being "the best 3ds game yet" or something along those lines. I'll sit back, read every review, and probably watch a ton of the game before I decide to get this.

I don't know your experience, but everyone I know who got it said it WAS the "best 3DS game yet"

yup it is, but it ties with a bunch other titles in my opinion(my top 3, all of them are No.1 , KI:U, MH3U and FE:A )

And that's the thing. I found the game to be a dull, watered-down, and ultimately manipulative title. In my 96 hours of playtime, I never had half the fun I did with the others. There are other FE fans/vets who felt similarly disappointed. I'm not here to argue about that though. Ever since then, I've been wary with pretty much every Nintendo game. This game struck me a a nostalgia grab, and with all the praises FE:A got, I can hardly trust reviews to be catered to my gaming preferences.

I know this feeling I had it when played Kirby's Epic Yarn and Mas Attack... but Since the only Fire Emblem Games I ever played before were Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon I simply can't be affected like this in a Fire Emblem game. but I understand what you're saying too many changes can break the core of a game. but don't worry with ALBW from the reviews it seems kinda like a return to the original Zelda Core(and by that I mean the very first Zelda game with all that "go to any dungeon you find" and less handholding)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

ThePirateCaptain

@SomeBitTripFan
Hey, I don't care if you don't enjoy the game, that's fine because it's your opinion. But just because you didn't like one game that got good reviews, it shouldn't turn you off every other game that gets similar praise. In the end, it's all a matter of personal taste, so every game I buy could end up disappointing me.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

GuSolarFlare

@CapnPancakes your words are so true that anyone who never got disappointed by a game it bought is a really lucky person(or didn't buy many games )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Geno92

Dude, that music is so classic, waves of nostalgia, can't bear it. Can't wait till next friday.

Geno92

Henmii

Okay, it seems the reviewers rank it much higher then I expected! In fact, it's the first 3DS game that breached the 90% mark on Metacritic!

They praise it for the freedom, no hand-holding, and clever puzzles! Of course the graphics are a love or hate affair!

No hand-holding, playing the game in the order you want and clever puzzles all sound pretty attractive! Guess I just have to buy it as soon as it comes out!

Henmii

Red_XIII

Henmii wrote:

Okay, it seems the reviewers rank it much higher then I expected! In fact, it's the first 3DS game that breached the 90% mark on Metacritic!

They praise it for the freedom, no hand-holding, and clever puzzles! Of course the graphics are a love or hate affair!

No hand-holding, playing the game in the order you want and clever puzzles all sound pretty attractive! Guess I just have to buy it as soon as it comes out!

Mario 3d Land, OOT 3D, Fire Emblem, Cave Story and Pullblox did this as well.

Edited on by Red_XIII

Red_XIII

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.