3DS Forum

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 261 to 280 of 998

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

261. Posted:

I'm about 90% sure this game will be at or near the end of the timeline.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

262. Posted:

Its after A link to the past so probably so. Its probably after Link's Awakening and before Zelda 1.
Untitled

I don't care which timeline the next game is in but I hope its at the end of either of the three so it won't be a dependent on being a sequel or a prequel. Thougn I would love to see a game set after the first two Zelda Games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

263. Posted:

@Sony_70 Next game as in Zelda U or Albw?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Lionhart

264. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

@Sony_70 Next game as in Zelda U or Albw?

I think he means A Link Between Worlds. We know next to nothing about Zelda U currently.

Lionhart

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

265. Posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Alttp thru LA link the same person? If so, since Iwata said Albw takes place "many years" after Alttp I can see it being after Zelda II.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

266. Posted:

@TheLilK98 he meant generations like 100 years or more

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Lionhart

267. Posted:

feline2 wrote:

@TheLilK98 he meant generations like 100 years or more

Didn't Mr. Iwata say that it was a "different Link from FAR in the future?" So I guess Link is like Budda in terms of the going and coming incarnate?

Lionhart

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

268. Posted:

@Lionhart In a nutshell.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

269. Posted:

@Lionhart here Untitled its hard to understand but like skyward link is diffrent from minish cap link its very hard to understand

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

270. Posted:

@TheLilK98

Zelda U. We already know a bit about albw's timeline placement. For Zelda U i'm hoping something more stand alone with only a few references to past games. I really hope thy go with the tech demo arty style for the next game as well. There's something about the Traditional European style that I really like from OOT and TP.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

271. Posted:

@Sony_70 I agree.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

272. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

@TheLilK98

Zelda U. We already know a bit about albw's timeline placement. For Zelda U i'm hoping something more stand alone with only a few references to past games. I really hope thy go with the tech demo arty style for the next game as well. There's something about the Traditional European style that I really like from OOT and TP.
Untitled

I will cry if they don't use that art style! :'(

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

273. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech I think they said they were going for something between Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess... something like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

Lionhart

274. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

@Spoony_Tech I think they said they were going for something between Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess... something like that.

That's really cool! I loved what I did get to play of Skyward Sword! It was a like watercolor come to life. I haven't gotten to play Twilight Princess yet but I certainly going to pick it up when I buy a WiiU at Black Friday. On the otherhand, I sure do hope that ZeldaU teaser image isn't simply a teaser. If the game looks like that it will be a mindblowing experience. Reminds me of Skyrim.

Lionhart

AuthorMessage

Mytoemytoe

275. Posted:

Link Between Worlds really blew me away in the latest Nintendo direct. They're using the graphical capabilities of the 3DS really well and making effects that really pop on the screen, that fire weapon looks awesome and the dash looked hilarious.

Can they make puzzles that are satisfying in a way that doesn't completely mimic the first game's mirror component? I'm excited! A true, D-pad oriented top-down Zelda with map and inventory on the bottom touch screen. Pretty sure that's it, game over, every other game developer can just go home. Naw, they've got to do a great job with the puzzles and making the levels fresh again. It's a gutsy move to make a sequel to one of the most beloved games of all time but I believe in Nintendo.

Mytoemytoe

Nintendo Network ID: mytoemytoe | Twitter: mytoemytoe

AuthorMessage

Lionhart

276. Posted:

@Mytoemytoe, I am genuinely excited about using those Pegasus Boots. Hopefully, when we reserve Zelda ALBW we'll get a download code for A Link To The Past as I've never actually played the game but always wanted to.

On a sidenote, I also wish that Princess Zelda would be playable in a Zelda game at LEAST for just one phase of the game even. It'd be cool if we got a Zelda game where Link wasn't the hero but on the flipside was the dudesel in distress and Princess Zelda was the hero. Gosh, to play as Sheik Zelda would be the bomb.

Lionhart

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

277. Posted:

@Lionhart That's already happened. and trust me, it wasn't pretty.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Lionhart

278. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

@Lionhart That's already happened. and trust me, it wasn't pretty.

What video game did it happen in? Spirit Tracks is the only game I remember seeing advertised on TV in which Zelda was playable.

Lionhart

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

279. Posted:

I think he means the CD-i games.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

280. Posted:

@Morphtorok shudders

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery