Forums

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 951

Kewlan

Hey, it's Nabbit!
Anyway, I'd like to see the upgrade system again, I really liked it in Skyward Sword.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

SphericalCrusher

Looks so good! Love the artwork for the box. Can't wait to get this. I know the wife will love to play it as well.

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

Lionhart

Metroidlink wrote:

What are your thoughts on the shop? I think it may be an Upgrade system similar to Skyward Sword

Thanks for sharing that link! That's pretty awesome speculation! Cool beans.

Lionhart

shingi_70

I'm guessing this means no items being upgraded from dungeons, plus ruppess won;t be completely useless.
Untitled

I remember Anouma saying he was looking too Skyrim for the next Zelda. I'm hoping there's a bigger empahsis on items,crafting etc.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

I'm guessing this means no items being upgraded from dungeons, plus ruppess won;t be completely useless.
Untitled

I remember Anouma saying he was looking too Skyrim for the next Zelda. I'm hoping there's a bigger empahsis on items,crafting etc.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Lionhart

Since this game is going be a darker Zelda ala "Twilight Princess", I've got a few questions/ideas.
Hopefully, the Dark Shadow Realm will be a shadowy reflection or twisted parallel universe to that of Link's Hyrule. Perhaps, Link will encounter a dark reflection of himself and even more so there could a dark alternative of Princess Zelda and such.

Lionhart

Kewlan

@Sony_70 I think that Skyrim thing will be more applied to the Zelda game on Wii U. (Not Wind Waker)
-
@Lionhart A dark alternative for Ganon which is the actuall final boss?! WOAH!

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

shingi_70

Anyone else hope this game has Nintendo Network support, as well as DLC.

WAT!

Lionhart

Sony_70 wrote:

I certainly do, although I hope if they do offer online multiplayer it won't be where you have like several different links like with the Luigi's Mansion 2 online features. Instead you should be able to be either Link, Princess Zelda, Tingle, Marion and Ganon in an online multiplayer mode. I also hope the game will feature some sort of tag mode street pass feature. I think Nintendo really needs to improve when it comes to offering DLC and hopefully they will with Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. They've already taken a step in the right direction by offering DLC for Fire Emblem Awakening.

Lionhart

Spoony_Tech

Sony_70 wrote:

I don't see how or trust Nintendo to do dlc right with zelda. What will we get optional dungeons or bosses. I hope not.

As for Network I wouldn't mind seeing it. I remember have fun with Phantom Hourglasses multiplayer. Not sure how they would do it here but tbh I just want my Zelda single player and single player only!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Kewlan

Sony_70 wrote:

Four Swords Online? Yes please!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Lionhart

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

I don't see how or trust Nintendo to do dlc right with zelda. What will we get optional dungeons or bosses. I hope not.

As for Network I wouldn't mind seeing it. I remember have fun with Phantom Hourglasses multiplayer. Not sure how they would do it here but tbh I just want my Zelda single player and single player only!

What is your opinion of how Nintendo has handled Fire Emblem Awakening's DLC?

Lionhart

shingi_70

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

That's excatly why I want A link between worlds to be the first Zelda game with DLC. Nintendo is slowly learning DLC free and Paid and the games that have them have been varying success.

New Super Mario Bros 2
New Super Mario Bros U
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon Mystery Dunegon: Gates to Infinity
maybe Pikmin

Not every game needs DLC but even beyond those there are a few that would benefit from it. (Kid Icaus)

With that said I thnk the 3DS game is the perfect way to experiment with DLC for Zelda from Dungeon Packs to story based content. Its better to start off here than to screw it up for the Wii U release. The Super Mario Bros 2 level packs were pretty lame, but they led to Super Luigi U.

WAT!

Lionhart

Sony_70 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

That's excatly why I want A link between worlds to be the first Zelda game with DLC. Nintendo is slowly learning DLC free and Paid and the games that have them have been varying success.

New Super Mario Bros 2
New Super Mario Bros U
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon Mystery Dunegon: Gates to Infinity
maybe Pikmin

Not every game needs DLC but even beyond those there are a few that would benefit from it. (Kid Icaus)

With that said I thnk the 3DS game is the perfect way to experiment with DLC for Zelda from Dungeon Packs to story based content. Its better to start off here than to screw it up for the Wii U release. The Super Mario Bros 2 level packs were pretty lame, but they led to Super Luigi U.

Ditto! I certainly agree with you! Very wise post.

Lionhart

shingi_70

Its after A link to the past so probably so. Its probably after Link's Awakening and before Zelda 1.
Untitled

I don't care which timeline the next game is in but I hope its at the end of either of the three so it won't be a dependent on being a sequel or a prequel. Thougn I would love to see a game set after the first two Zelda Games.

WAT!

Lionhart

TheLilK98 wrote:

@Sony_70 Next game as in Zelda U or Albw?

I think he means A Link Between Worlds. We know next to nothing about Zelda U currently.

Lionhart

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.