Showing 241 to 260 of 1,000

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

241. Posted:

Link VS Ganon/Demise
Fi VS Ghirahim
Good VS Evil
-
I'd like to see more fo Fi and Ghirahim, and I want a deeper story line including them. That'd be cool.

ಠ_ಠ
Biggest Hyrule Warriors fan on planet earth.
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

Lionhart

242. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

I was actually surprised that he mentioned the timeline, both when talking about WW & this. Nintendo have never really acknowledged it like this before.. It's pretty interesting.

Yeah! That blew my mind too! I was like "WOAH! COOL MAN! COOL!" Does anyone know if Hyrule Historia deals with the Zelda timeline also? I ask because I haven't bought it yet.
I'm also hoping that Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds will have a Gold Game Card, Gold Manual old school Link art and just maybe a Golden Software Case and box art.

Lionhart

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

243. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

I was actually surprised that he mentioned the timeline, both when talking about WW & this. Nintendo have never really acknowledged it like this before.. It's pretty interesting.

Actually I watched the direct again and he really didn't acknowledge the timeline all he said was that ALBW takes place many years after ALttP, which we all knew. That hardly acknowledges the Zelda timeline.

@Lionhart: Man I hope they do a gold 3DS card that would look so gold with my other gold Zelda cartridges.

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

244. Posted:

@Tasuki I know where you're coming from on the Zelda timeline. I just want to play the games. Don't really care where in time my Zelda falls. The real question is will they ever do a modern day Zelda? ;-)

As for this game I'm really excited as its been too long since a good Zelda was released on a handheld format. Didn't care for either DS offerings as much as all the ones before them. Going back to 2d should bring the series back to greatness! Oh and yes it looks really good. Don't listen to the one hater we have here! :-P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

245. Posted:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAADMUKlYz1zqxQ

What are your thoughts on the shop? I think it may be an Upgrade system similar to Skyward Sword

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Sheikah_stone1

246. Posted:

Vaati! (Someone had to mention him) I would really like him as the villian. Iwata didn't say Ganon was gonna be in the game and Vaati is still sealed in this part of the timeline right? There's still hope!

Edited on by Sheikah_stone1

What do you suppose this stone is?
I feel like it's trying to tell us something...

I think there's a fairy hiding inside it, too.
Maybe you can lure it out somehow!

-Navi the fairy

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

247. Posted:

Hey, it's Nabbit!
Anyway, I'd like to see the upgrade system again, I really liked it in Skyward Sword.

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

248. Posted:

Looks so good! Love the artwork for the box. Can't wait to get this. I know the wife will love to play it as well.

SphericalCrusher

Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

Lionhart

249. Posted:

Metroidlink wrote:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAADMUKlYz1zqxQ

What are your thoughts on the shop? I think it may be an Upgrade system similar to Skyward Sword

Thanks for sharing that link! That's pretty awesome speculation! Cool beans.

Lionhart

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

250. Posted:

I'm guessing this means no items being upgraded from dungeons, plus ruppess won;t be completely useless.
Untitled

I remember Anouma saying he was looking too Skyrim for the next Zelda. I'm hoping there's a bigger empahsis on items,crafting etc.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

251. Posted:

I'm guessing this means no items being upgraded from dungeons, plus ruppess won;t be completely useless.
Untitled

I remember Anouma saying he was looking too Skyrim for the next Zelda. I'm hoping there's a bigger empahsis on items,crafting etc.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

Lionhart

252. Posted:

Since this game is going be a darker Zelda ala "Twilight Princess", I've got a few questions/ideas.
Hopefully, the Dark Shadow Realm will be a shadowy reflection or twisted parallel universe to that of Link's Hyrule. Perhaps, Link will encounter a dark reflection of himself and even more so there could a dark alternative of Princess Zelda and such.

Lionhart

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

253. Posted:

@Sony_70 I think that Skyrim thing will be more applied to the Zelda game on Wii U. (Not Wind Waker)
-
@Lionhart A dark alternative for Ganon which is the actuall final boss?! WOAH!

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

254. Posted:

Anyone else hope this game has Nintendo Network support, as well as DLC.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Lionhart

255. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

I certainly do, although I hope if they do offer online multiplayer it won't be where you have like several different links like with the Luigi's Mansion 2 online features. Instead you should be able to be either Link, Princess Zelda, Tingle, Marion and Ganon in an online multiplayer mode. I also hope the game will feature some sort of tag mode street pass feature. I think Nintendo really needs to improve when it comes to offering DLC and hopefully they will with Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. They've already taken a step in the right direction by offering DLC for Fire Emblem Awakening.

Lionhart

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

256. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

I don't see how or trust Nintendo to do dlc right with zelda. What will we get optional dungeons or bosses. I hope not.

As for Network I wouldn't mind seeing it. I remember have fun with Phantom Hourglasses multiplayer. Not sure how they would do it here but tbh I just want my Zelda single player and single player only!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

257. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Four Swords Online? Yes please!

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

Lionhart

258. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

I don't see how or trust Nintendo to do dlc right with zelda. What will we get optional dungeons or bosses. I hope not.

As for Network I wouldn't mind seeing it. I remember have fun with Phantom Hourglasses multiplayer. Not sure how they would do it here but tbh I just want my Zelda single player and single player only!

What is your opinion of how Nintendo has handled Fire Emblem Awakening's DLC?

Lionhart

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

259. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

That's excatly why I want A link between worlds to be the first Zelda game with DLC. Nintendo is slowly learning DLC free and Paid and the games that have them have been varying success.

New Super Mario Bros 2
New Super Mario Bros U
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon Mystery Dunegon: Gates to Infinity
maybe Pikmin

Not every game needs DLC but even beyond those there are a few that would benefit from it. (Kid Icaus)

With that said I thnk the 3DS game is the perfect way to experiment with DLC for Zelda from Dungeon Packs to story based content. Its better to start off here than to screw it up for the Wii U release. The Super Mario Bros 2 level packs were pretty lame, but they led to Super Luigi U.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Lionhart

260. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

That's excatly why I want A link between worlds to be the first Zelda game with DLC. Nintendo is slowly learning DLC free and Paid and the games that have them have been varying success.

New Super Mario Bros 2
New Super Mario Bros U
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon Mystery Dunegon: Gates to Infinity
maybe Pikmin

Not every game needs DLC but even beyond those there are a few that would benefit from it. (Kid Icaus)

With that said I thnk the 3DS game is the perfect way to experiment with DLC for Zelda from Dungeon Packs to story based content. Its better to start off here than to screw it up for the Wii U release. The Super Mario Bros 2 level packs were pretty lame, but they led to Super Luigi U.

Ditto! I certainly agree with you! Very wise post.

Lionhart