3DS Forum

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 221 to 240 of 998

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

221. Posted:

Gansano wrote:

Its fan art
but seriously, like LBW probably has to do with the fact he can go 2D, ever think about that before you go off thinking about Fi and Midna?

How is it possible to not think about Fi and Midna first?

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Doge

222. Posted:

CAUSE!!!! everyone would obviously think of Gorons first, right guys? ..... right guys?! .... aww

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lalivero

223. Posted:

Only because it's fitting...

Untitled

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kewlan

224. Posted:

I like the way how you travel between those two worlds!
I'm getting this day one!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

225. Posted:

Those effects in that game were beautiful! :O

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

226. Posted:

This looks like the best Zelda since the original WW :D Day one!

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Neoproteus

227. Posted:

Did anyone understand how Iwata just TOLD US exactly where this game is located in the timeline? He said this is a different Link, which puts it sometime after A Link to the Past. Link assembles the Triforce in Link to the Past, goes to check on it in the Oracle games before being teleported to faraway lands, is on his way back in Link's Awakening, the original is after he arrives, and Zelda II is a direct sequel to that. Given that information, we know the A Link Between Worlds is placed at the very END of timeline A. Interesting....

Neoproteus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

228. Posted:

I was actually surprised that he mentioned the timeline, both when talking about WW & this. Nintendo have never really acknowledged it like this before.. It's pretty interesting.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kewlan

229. Posted:

He said A Link Between Worlds happened a few 100 years after A Link to the Past, right?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

230. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

This looks like the best Zelda since the original WW :D Day one!

I think it's one of the worst looking Zelda's to date (minus the CD-i ones)..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

231. Posted:

Neoproteus wrote:

Did anyone understand how Iwata just TOLD US exactly where this game is located in the timeline? He said this is a different Link, which puts it sometime after A Link to the Past. Link assembles the Triforce in Link to the Past, goes to check on it in the Oracle games before being teleported to faraway lands, is on his way back in Link's Awakening, the original is after he arrives, and Zelda II is a direct sequel to that. Given that information, we know the A Link Between Worlds is placed at the very END of timeline A. Interesting....

The Link in The Legend of Zelda is not the ALttP Link, TLoZ (+Adventure of Link) is supposed to happen much much later in that timeline.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

232. Posted:

Neoproteus wrote:

Did anyone understand how Iwata just TOLD US exactly where this game is located in the timeline? He said this is a different Link, which puts it sometime after A Link to the Past. Link assembles the Triforce in Link to the Past, goes to check on it in the Oracle games before being teleported to faraway lands, is on his way back in Link's Awakening, the original is after he arrives, and Zelda II is a direct sequel to that. Given that information, we know the A Link Between Worlds is placed at the very END of timeline A. Interesting....

For the millionth time THERE IS NO TIMELINE FOR ZELDA GAMES!!!

Ok now that thats out of my system.

This game is just getting better and better going to have to reserve this game a.s.a.p.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

233. Posted:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

I think it's one of the worst looking Zelda's to date (minus the CD-i ones)..

Sucks to be you I guess.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

234. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Neoproteus wrote:

Did anyone understand how Iwata just TOLD US exactly where this game is located in the timeline? He said this is a different Link, which puts it sometime after A Link to the Past. Link assembles the Triforce in Link to the Past, goes to check on it in the Oracle games before being teleported to faraway lands, is on his way back in Link's Awakening, the original is after he arrives, and Zelda II is a direct sequel to that. Given that information, we know the A Link Between Worlds is placed at the very END of timeline A. Interesting....

For the millionth time THERE IS NO TIMELINE FOR ZELDA GAMES!!!

Ok now that thats out of my system.

This game is just getting better and better going to have to reserve this game a.s.a.p.

What's so bad about the timeline? It gives us Zelda fans something to discuss..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

235. Posted:

There might be a reason they empathized the timeline after all..
Untitled

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

236. Posted:

A dark Triforce (as they basically said it was) sounds probably more interesting than it should be. I hope it has like the complete opposites of Courage, Wisdom and Power, Cowardice, Ignorance and Vulnerability?

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

237. Posted:

The backwards Triforce was also used in Majora's Mask (Stone Tower, under the moving blocks, if I remember correctly)... Which, now that I think about it, was pretty much an alternate version of Ocarina of Time's Hyrule too.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Neoproteus

238. Posted:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Neoproteus wrote:

Did anyone understand how Iwata just TOLD US exactly where this game is located in the timeline? He said this is a different Link, which puts it sometime after A Link to the Past. Link assembles the Triforce in Link to the Past, goes to check on it in the Oracle games before being teleported to faraway lands, is on his way back in Link's Awakening, the original is after he arrives, and Zelda II is a direct sequel to that. Given that information, we know the A Link Between Worlds is placed at the very END of timeline A. Interesting....

For the millionth time THERE IS NO TIMELINE FOR ZELDA GAMES!!!

Ok now that thats out of my system.

This game is just getting better and better going to have to reserve this game a.s.a.p.

What's so bad about the timeline? It gives us Zelda fans something to discuss..

Untitled
Yes, there is a Zelda timeline. You are wrong. This is official, they even made a book called the Hyrule Hystoria. You may have heard of it?

19Robb92 wrote:

There might be a reason they empathized the timeline after all..
Untitled

Is this fanmade or official? That one on the left looks like Ghirahim. That would be awesome if they could improve the reputation of those two characters. They were one of the things that ruined Skyward Sword for me by how annoying they both were...

Morphtorok wrote:

The backwards Triforce was also used in Majora's Mask (Stone Tower, under the moving blocks, if I remember correctly)... Which, now that I think about it, was pretty much an alternate version of Ocarina of Time's Hyrule too.

Makes me wonder if this game is going to cross timelines somehow. Perhaps the Dark World here is the Twilight Realm rather than the one from A Link to the Past? He did say it wasn't the same one as from ALttP.

kkslider5552000 wrote:

A dark Triforce (as they basically said it was) sounds probably more interesting than it should be. I hope it has like the complete opposites of Courage, Wisdom and Power, Cowardice, Ignorance and Vulnerability?

Or how about Fear, Secrecy, and Control? Or Terror, Hatred, and Destruction?

Neoproteus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

239. Posted:

Neoproteus wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

There might be a reason they empathized the timeline after all..
Untitled

Is this fanmade or official? That one on the left looks like Ghirahim. That would be awesome if they could improve the reputation of those two characters. They were one of the things that ruined Skyward Sword for me by how annoying they both were...

It's fanmade. And if it's related, I think it has more to do with Demise than Ghirahim, since it's Demise "Master Sword".

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

240. Posted:

Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder