3DS Forum

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 181 to 200 of 998

AuthorMessage

WildMan

181. Posted:

Meh, so far I'm unimpressed with this game reveal. It seems like Nintendo's just being lazy when they resort to using the same game world for a sequel. I want to see something new, not something I've already seen before. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. After all, look what Nintendo did with Mario..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

182. Posted:

^Normally, I'd agree with you. But it's A Link to the Past, so...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

183. Posted:

If you didn't want something you've already seen, you wouldn't have double posted the same thing.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Knux

184. Posted:

The Light and Dark Worlds from A Link to the Past are returni...

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

185. Posted:

Here's the full article GoNintendo was citing.

The most interesting thing, to me anyway, was Aonuma's (somewhat vague) claim that ALttP2's progession will differ significantly from most other Zelda games.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

186. Posted:

It's now called A Link Between Worlds apparently.
Here's the new trailer.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

187. Posted:

The more I see this game the more I can't wait for it.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

188. Posted:

I LOVE the new name! So cool.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

189. Posted:

Cool, looks like the Fire Rod is back.

Granted, the Magic Rod and Fire Arrows are almost the exact same thing in practice, but that particular item has only been in one two other Zelda games (ALttP and Four Swords Adventures).

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

WildMan

190. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

The more I see this game the more I can't wait for it.

I feel the complete opposite..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

RR529

191. Posted:

I'm really excited for this now.

Also, it looks like the stamina meter is now purple instead of green (I call it a stamina meter, because I noticed in the original build of the game, that it depletes with the use of normal arrows, in addition to magical use. After which it automatically recovers).

Also, based on the original build of the game, it looks like enemies can now harm each other, as one stalfos had a damage flash after getting hit by another's bone projectile.

I noticed these in a video posted by someone who was playing the original demo dungeon at it's reveal event.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

192. Posted:

@RevolverLink wasn't the magic rod in links awakening too?

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

Henmii

193. Posted:

So far the overworld seems the same, but I still can't believe that's all there is! It would be extremely dissapointing if this game just turns out to be "Alttp Master quest", especially since we just got a remake (Oot 3D)! I really want a good, NEW, 3DS Zelda game!!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

WildMan

194. Posted:

Henmii wrote:

So far the overworld seems the same, but I still can't believe that's all there is! It would be extremely dissapointing if this game just turns out to be "Alttp Master quest", especially since we just got a remake (Oot 3D)! I really want a good, NEW, 3DS Zelda game!!

Words of wisdom..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Stryker89

195. Posted:

Why does this game seem to be getting so much backlash from some people? I'd be willing to bet that if it was a straight up remake of ALTTP with the same story etc, nobody would complain. Instead, we're getting much more than that, and yet it's still not enough for you whiners.

Current games: Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life
Upcoming games: Super Smash Bros Wii U, LoZ: Majora's Mask 3D

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

196. Posted:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Henmii wrote:

Words of wisdom..

I dunno, it sounds to me like this is going to be a very different game overall. I;ve played A Link to the Past more times than any other Zelda game, and I've studied the overworld more than any actual real-world map. There were a few spots in the trailer that I didn't quite recognize.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

197. Posted:

I CAN'T believe there won't be at least 30-50% new on the overworld! Even so most games are all about the dungeons anyways!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

198. Posted:

It's pretty cool that link has the ability to go on walls.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

199. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Henmii wrote:

Words of wisdom..

I dunno, it sounds to me like this is going to be a very different game overall. I;ve played A Link to the Past more times than any other Zelda game, and I've studied the overworld more than any actual real-world map. There were a few spots in the trailer that I didn't quite recognize.

I tried bringing up Pokemon Black 2/White 2 as comparisons...no one ever listens. :c
This game is a direct sequel to ALttP (just like the Black/White series), meaning they're going to have a lot of the same old areas, but you'll be also seeing new areas, new story, new dungeons (obviously), new bosses, blah blah blah. (hoping there's a new villain this time too)
And maybe they'll be making some big changes for the Dark World (or whatever it'll be called this time)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

KAHN

200. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Henmii wrote:

Words of wisdom..

yeah, this is pretty much me. i dont even like real world maps, but these overworld maps i've been looking at since the 90's out of pure interest. VERY few areas i didnt recognize.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12