3DS Forum

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 161 to 180 of 998

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

161. Posted:

@RevolverLink Nope, i for one couldnt be happier with the desision to use that design for this game. it looks so good. im still really partial to moody toon link, but you gotta switch it up! and they did! and its great!

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

162. Posted:

After seeing all of the occasionally wildly different reactions to ALttP2 from Zelda fans across the internet, I couldn't help but be reminded of this:

Untitled

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

163. Posted:

lol, Courage, love that cartoon. x3

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

164. Posted:

We need more Courage the Cowardly Dog joke images like that.

...I hope I don't regret saying that.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Chaoslink1

165. Posted:

At first I really hoped for a new 3d Zelda game on the 3DS and I was a bit disappointed but now I can look over it. I love the soundtrack from ALttP and to hear it fully orchestrated on a handheld is just awesome!! And I love that they re-used alot of the classic sound effects and gameplay mechanics :)

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter: Chaoslink1

AuthorMessage

WebHead

166. Posted:

How many dungeons do you guys think this game is gonna have?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

167. Posted:

Guys, I found out that ALTTP has a sequel already. The legend of Zelda: Ancient stone tablets for Sattelaview SNES. taking place 6 Years after ALTTP, this game stars a new hero: the avatar you chose. This leads me to believe that Zelda 3DS is between ALTTP and AST.

Edited on by MrMario02

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

168. Posted:

Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

169. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

Guys, I found out that ALTTP has a sequel already. The legend of Zelda: Ancient stone tablets for Sattelaview SNES. taking place 6 Years after ALTTP, this game stars a new hero: the avatar you chose. This leads me to believe that Zelda 3DS is between ALTTP and AST.

There's another one: Link's Awakening ;)

Also, I love that Courage picture :)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

ClockworkMario

170. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

InternetBowser wrote:

I was mostly talking about the trailer they shoved. Should Nintendo prove me wrong in the coming months (likely) I'll be happy to look back at my comments and hang my head in shame. But thus far they haven't shown anything groundbreaking, something to get me pumped even without the nostalgia. I mean this is The Legend of Zelda we're talking about.

I won't disagree, but as Lz pointed out, plenty of us are incredibly excited by the news regardless. Perhaps, just perhaps, how they reveal something isn't quite as important as what they reveal?

I suppose so. Still not completely sold, but I have to admit, that video has some sweet music . Perhaps, just perhaps I'll end up loving the game (in a platonic way).

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129 | Nintendo Network ID: Soon

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

171. Posted:

the funny thing about life is that when you read something like "ya this game looks terrible/unremarkable", thats multiplied so much more in the mind than reading "ya this game looks good" . its easier to remember a "negasaurus" lol

But with this game its a wee bit too early to say theres no further surprises that will really make this sequel and style of game even more appealing. I think Aonuma and miyamoto will come through

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

172. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

I can't be the only person that thinks Link looks adorable in this game, right? Especially when he uses those giant pegs to vault himself up to higher floors.

No, I agree. This game really looks like a true sequel should and Link's design shows that.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

173. Posted:

I wouldn't describe Link as "adorable" :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

swordx

174. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

Those games are considered spin-offs. Their story has no more merit to the Zelda story than Link's Crossbow Training

swordx

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

175. Posted:

It looks like the Rupee limit will be 9999 like in Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Anyway, that's an amazing demo. I was totally blown away by it. :O And someone has to reorchestrate that music and put it on YouTube pronto so that we can all spend hours listening to it. The level design is awesome too. All in all this has double sold me. Since, you know, I was sold before. :)

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

176. Posted:

LzQuacker wrote:

I wouldn't describe Link as "adorable" :O

What could be cuter than stabbing monsters repeatedly for their hearts?

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Henmii

177. Posted:

Dear people, just because a portion of this games overworld looks almost identical to Alttp doesn't mean the whole overworld is identical! And maybe there's a knack to it! Maybe you travel through time! Maybe we also get to see the world of Alttp 30 years later, with a vastly different look! At this point we really don't know!!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

AuthorMessage

KryptoKrunch

178. Posted:

That Courage pic really fits some of the reactions I'm seeing from the fans. ALttP2 is announced, people whine that it isn't MM3D. If MM3D was announced people complain it's a another remake. Seriously, I wish people were less negative over a game that's not even out yet let alone 100% complete.

Anyway, Henmii has a point. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Dark World in a LttP destroyed at the end of the game? If so, that guarantees a slew of brand new dungeons.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=KryptoKrunch

[3DS Friend Code: 2793-1322-9869] Pokemon X/Y FS Type: Bug.
[NNID: KryptoniteKrunch]

AuthorMessage

Revanmann

179. Posted:

I'm buying a 3DS for this, A Link to the Past is my favorite and in my top 10 games of all time. though Skyward Sword was pretty great.

Currently Playing:
Super Mario 3D Land-3DS
Poke'mon Y-3DS
Call of Duty: Ghosts-PS3
Minecraft-Pc-PS3
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots-PS3
Most favorite video game of all time: Super Metroid
Favorite Quote- "There are brave men at our door,...Let's go kill them!" Tyrion Lannister

AuthorMessage

WildMan

180. Posted:

Meh, so far I'm unimpressed with this game reveal. It seems like Nintendo's just being lazy when they resort to using the same game world for a sequel. I want to see something new, not something I've already seen before. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. After all, look what Nintendo did with Mario..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852