3DS Forum

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 141 to 160 of 1,000

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

141. Posted:

InternetBowser wrote:

I was mostly talking about the trailer they shoved. Should Nintendo prove me wrong in the coming months (likely) I'll be happy to look back at my comments and hang my head in shame. But thus far they haven't shown anything groundbreaking, something to get me pumped even without the nostalgia. I mean this is The Legend of Zelda we're talking about. I kinda expected to feel more like this:
]

Meanwhile the rest of us are excited! :)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

142. Posted:

I don't want to play this Zelda title because it would mean admitting that I was defeated Ocarina of Time :3

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

143. Posted:

DIRECT FEED WITH SOUND OF THE ALttP2 DEMO!

HOLY CRAP! That looks so so soooo good! Music sounds amazing as well and everything is so smooth!! :D I've never been THIS excited for a Zelda game ever!

Everything they've shown so far is just.. perfect. It's like they knew exactly what I wanted and made it. :D

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

144. Posted:

The audio is prime. Headphones on for this one !

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

145. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

HOLY CRAP! That looks so so soooo good! Music sounds amazing as well and everything is so smooth!! :D I've never been THIS excited for a Zelda game ever!

Everything they've shown so far is just.. perfect. It's like they knew exactly what I wanted and made it. :D

Good find. This looks really fun. So much better than OoT3D. I can't wait.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

DRL

146. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

Wow. This has won me over. Completely sold and immensely thrilled for this one. Thanks for sharing.

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

evanescent_hero

147. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

The music...sweet Christ, the music was amazing in that.

evanescent_hero

AuthorMessage

Knux

148. Posted:

Possible GOTY right here. :O

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

149. Posted:

Dear Nintendo: Take all of my money! Do I make the check out to Reggie or Shiggy?

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

150. Posted:

Wow, good vid find, it's won me over even more too.

...formerly - Chriiis

3DS Friend Code: 4742-6833-4680 | Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

151. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

...I'll be in my bunk.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

152. Posted:

This does look like a complete worthy follow up to LTTP, which is impressive. A couple of things are a bit too relying on nostalgia (mainly the boss), but it looks great otherwise. Music sounds great but I hope they don't just limit it to LTTP songs, because I've never liked the idea of multiple main dungeon/temples having the same music.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

153. Posted:

That video definitely has me sold...

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

154. Posted:

InternetBowser wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

InternetBowser wrote:

Zelda is the kinda game that should attract "core" gamers. I mean, Marios (2D) sell like hotcakes, but Zelda games ought to lure those more hardcore gamers who are on the edge whether they should buy 3DS or not. The kinda epic adventure that people can't get on any other platform. A game that generates hype and excitement.

You make me sick, sir. You're talking as if the sequel to one of the greatest games to ever grace this earth is not enough to warrant excitement, that the hardcore would never touch a game of this magnitude. That 2D Zelda games are incapapble of epic adventures.

Well I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but you're wrong on all counts. Dead wrong.

...I'm exaggerating on all things except the latter, btw. That said, never underestimate the power of Nostalgia, and A Link to the Past really is one of the most epic Zelda games there is, 2D or 3D. It certainly exceeds OoT and Skyward Sword in terms of scale and the feeling of a big world.

I was mostly talking about the trailer they shoved. Should Nintendo prove me wrong in the coming months (likely) I'll be happy to look back at my comments and hang my head in shame. But thus far they haven't shown anything groundbreaking, something to get me pumped even without the nostalgia. I mean this is The Legend of Zelda we're talking about.

I won't disagree, but as Lz pointed out, plenty of us are incredibly excited by the news regardless. Perhaps, just perhaps, how they reveal something isn't quite as important as what they reveal?

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

155. Posted:

Daaaang! Dat music! Oh, it's so good! The graphics look great there too, on the screen it was meant to be seen on! Oh I'm so excited for this now! :D

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Henmii

156. Posted:

As for the way Link looks: When he jumps, his face looks a bit like Link from Oot 3D! Or am I wrong?

Henmii

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

157. Posted:

No, he totally looks like the link from ALttP, the one on the promotional art, just dwarfed to fit the game world.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

158. Posted:

I can't be the only person that thinks Link looks adorable in this game, right? Especially when he uses those giant pegs to vault himself up to higher floors.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Vizard16

159. Posted:

its awesome that they make remakes of those games :), too bad no majora`s mask :(

Name: Nathan
Current games:
~The legend of zelda OoT 3D
~Mario Kart 7
~Pokemon Y

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

160. Posted:

Didn't Miyamoto once mentioned that he was sure Majora's Mask would get a remake after and original game was made for the 3DS? (Something about releasing two remakes in a row being unclassy?)

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok