Forums

Topic: Your Most Anticipated 3DS Titles of 2013

Posts 1 to 20 of 53

SammyOfMobius

So what are you most excited to play on 3DS this year? Here's what I'm most excited for (Nominees: Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Harmoknight, Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger, more 3DS VC games):
Top 5
5. More 3DS VC games (Super Mario 2 USA, Mega Man 3, Kirby's Dream Land 2, etc.)
4. Harmoknight
3. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
2. Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move
1. Mario & Luigi Dream Team

This is just my opinion so do not say mean comments about my opinions. So what are your most anticipated 3DS titles of 2013?

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

CanisWolfred

MultiMariosonic wrote:

This is just my opinion so do not say mean comments about my opinions.

I wasn't going to, but now you're tempting me.

...I kid.

Anyways:

5. Project X Zone
4. Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
3. Rune Factory 4
2. Etrian Odyssey IV
1. Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

Actually, those are all the 3DS games I'm looking forward to. None of the new announcements got me excited in the least. But that's about 4 more 3DS games that caught my interest than last year. I'll grab Luigi's Mansion, FE: Awakening, Harmoknight, Animal Crossing, Pokemon X, and Mario & Luigi eventunally, but I'm not really excited for them.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Pokefanmum82

6. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
4. Mario & Luigi Dream Team
3. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates of Infinity
1. Pokemon X & Y

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

kkslider5552000

1. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. This is a game that's just perfect for a greatly expanded sequel. I'm expecting this to be a classic tbh.
2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf: If I wasn't horribly dissappointed by the previous 2 games, this would likely be number 1. But I have no reason to disagree that this is definitive sequel I've been waiting for since the GCN release.
3. Harmoknight. Gamefreak needs to make more games that aren't Pokemon because this game just looks really fun.
4. Project X Zone: Beyond the fact that it's seemingly a really cool little fanservice game, I can get introduced to some series without having to buy 20 games, half of which I wouldn't be able to find on a system I own anyway.
5. Mario and Luigi Dream Team. Looks really creative but it was just announced so we'll see.

but in reality 1-5 are Nintendo's unexpected japanese 3DS support. Obviously.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Peach64

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Inazuma Eleven 3

Really hoping for an original, non-remake Zelda at Christmas to finish things off

Peach64

arizvega

I say all of them Hehe....

SuperNES FAN!!!

Reala

monoliths game, LM2 and Zelda whatever be it a new one or a revisit of some kind if its a Zelda game I'm pretty much buying it, there's a few others I want but those 3 I mentioned are the real stand out games for me; even if nothing official on the last one.

Reala

OptometristLime

Pokemon X and Y
and Harmoknight

I still haven't purchased Fire Emblem, this needs to happen soon.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Romeo

there are so many games im looking forward to play on the 3DS + Wii U this year...
for example: i've never played any of the final fantasy games.. dragon quest, okami/okamiden, few zelda games and lots of other great stuff, really... there's so much, can't wait !!

but if we're just talking about new games that will be released this year.. hmn

Pokemon X / Y
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Project X Zone (maybe?!)
possible new zelda game? (or MM remake?) - (still have to play spirit tracks, phantom hourglass as well... and twilight princess, etc.)

im sure there are lots of other great 3DS games coming out, but i don't know which yet.... maybe the new castlevania will be great, we'll see

but definitely looking forward to fe: awakening and pokemon!
at least these 2 have been confirmed for this year

Romeo

Solatorobo

Pokemon X/Y
Luigi's mansion 2
Fire Emblem Awakening
Project X zone
Mario and Luigi Dream team
Monster Hunter 3 Tri Ultimate
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Dillon's Rolling Western 2: The Last Ranger
Castlevainia: Mirror of Shadow
Rune Factory 4

Damn, 3DS you are actually taking my attention away from the PS4 with such a great lineup, that's like, 11 games I want for just one console and it's only febuary! Something tells me that this year will be stellar for gaming.

Solatorobo

Nintendo Network ID: Magolorthegreat

Xilef

Top 3:

3. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
2. Fire Emblem: Awekening
1. Pokemon X & Y (which is also the title i'm looking forward to the most in 2013 in general)

There is much more, but this is what i'm looking forward to the most now. It's going to be one heck of a year for the 3DS.

Xilef

RevolverLink

In no particular order, although the first five titles are probably the five I'm most looking forward to right now:

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Project X Zone
Pokemon X/Y
HarmoKnight

I'm pretty sure that's everything for me, as far as confirmed 2013 releases are concerned. Localizations of the various 3DS Dragon Quest games alone would add to the list considerably.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

RR529
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening (still haven't bought)
  • Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
  • Yatagaratsu (eShop)
  • Shantae & the Pirate's Curse (eShop)
  • Denpa Men 2 (eShop)
  • Legend of the River King (VC)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MYNISTA
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Animal Crossing New Leaf
  • The Denpa Men 2

GameBruh.Com [Tumblr]
Gamer. Rapper. Jesus Freak.

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6041-3710 | Twitter:

I-U

1. Mario & Luigi Dream Team
2. Pokemon X & Y
3. Animal Crossing New Leaf
4. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
5. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
6. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

ClassicJetterz

Chrono_Cross wrote:

June 9th.

This. Times a billion.

Luigi's Mansion and the new Mario and Luigi game look good too.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.