Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 981 to 989 of 989

Tyranexx

@Nagi_Nagisa Maybe we'll call it a good first-world "problem" then.

@Cotillion I also recommend picking up Bravely Second since it's still fairly cheap. It's as good as the first game in many respects, and I'd say better in others. Leveling up jobs is certainly easier in the second game. Play through the first game before tackling it as it's a direct sequel.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest IV (DS), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Ralizah

@Cotillion Star Fox 64 looks AMAZING in 3D. It was also, incidentally, my first ever 3DS game in 2011, so I'm quite nostalgic about it. <3

Ralizah

Cotillion

@Tyranexx I see Bravely Second is down to about $30 on Amazon.ca currently, perhaps I'll just grab it next week. The 3DS section of local stores is getting pretty low, so it's slim pickings. I'd rather be sure I have it.

@Ralizah StarFox really reminded me how much I love the stereoscopic 3D. It looks so good and I wish it had caught on more. One of the changes made me chuckle - Falco now says "Hey genius" instead of "Hey Einstein".....never did make sense Falco knew who Einstein was lol.

Edited on by Cotillion

Cotillion

Tyranexx

@Cotillion Same here. The reason I even thought to check on the game's price was because I noticed several copies were on clearance at my local Walmart for about $23 USD. Most retail stores around here are actively paring down their 3DS and Wii/Wii U sections and allowing the Switch games to take over the Nintendo corner. XD They're only restocking the most recent releases, and not many new copies are on display.

That's not to say I bought Bravely Second recently, but I paid about the same price when I picked it up over a year ago and played through it this past winter.

Tyranexx

After sitting on the fence for awhile, I finally caved and picked up Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past. I have no clue when I'll get around to playing it, but at least I know I have it. XD

RedderRugfish

@Tyranexx Nice. Loved that game.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Tyranexx

@charlieonholiday Thanks! I've read the 3DS version has been streamlined a little compared to the PS1 original but is still quite a long JRPG. I'll probably play through it some winter.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic