Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 961 to 969 of 969

SuperLuigi111

Got Splinter Cell 3D in the mail today. We shall see how it goes. Will be nice to finally get some use out of my 3DS again.

SuperLuigi111

KingMike

Mario and Luigi 3 remake, the last game Nintendo made if we don't count about 5 copies of Yokai Watch 3. Got a JP copy of that after release and hoping I can someday read it though I hear the EN version is based on the extra version, whatever it was called.

Still need to grab a JP Luigi's Mansion sometime for my J-N3DS.

I forget about Radiant Historia, worth it if I have the original DS game?

KingMike

gcunit

The apparent slim pickings have forced my hand on Yo-Kai Watch 3. Had been waiting to see it a bit cheaper but there's been none of that, and I think the Amazon.co.uk price went up by £5 recently.

Not finished playing the first one yet, let alone 2, but 4 looks really promising so I'd like to have the set.

No doubt I'll see it for £15 next week, but I guess I can claim I'm supporting the series more.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Tyranexx

@gcunit How much did you drop for YW3? It's almost as rare as the Virtual Boy here in North America. It's being scalped for $90+ on Amazon.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, any non-RPG on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

1UP_MARIO

Hey pikmin.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Nagi_Nagisa

Got myself a lot of 3DS stuff lately.
I bought a american 2DS, so i can play retail games that didn't come out in europe, along with Corpse Party, River City: Rival Showdown, Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack and Virtue's Last Reward (I know there's a european version, but the english dub is missing)

For my european collection i got:
-Pokémon Omega Ruby
Thought it might be a nice change of pace, since i pretty much alwas played Pokémon Sapphire & Alpha Sapphire back then.

-Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimsom
This was pretty much the last rare game i missed in my european 3DS Collection. I know it's not that rare in america, but the european versions tends to be rather expensive.

Edited on by Nagi_Nagisa

German Nintendo Fan. Please excuse my flawed english ;)

gcunit

@Tyranexx £28, which is about $36 I think. Very few places seem to hold any stock of it from what I can tell, so the ebay prices are beginning to mirror what's happening with it in the US, hence I decided I should pull the trigger now rather than risk it.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Zuljaras

I got a 2DS for the collection and I am surprised how much I enjoy it.

Zuljaras

Tyranexx

@gcunit Good call. I'd consider importing if the 3DS wasn't region-locked. I regret not pre-ordering the game to secure a copy, but I also wasn't expecting it to go out of print this soon; stock issues have been present ever since the game's Feb. 8 launch. If only there'd been an announcement about the limited print run....

There's always digital, but I'm not too keen on getting a new micro SD card this late in the 3DS's lifespan.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, any non-RPG on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic