Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 941 to 957 of 957

Tyranexx

Untitled

Common sense dictates that I should have just picked up the DLC version of this since I already have Conquest physically, but I've 1. been wanting it for my physical collection, and 2. my local Walmart had it on clearance for $19 USD. There were only two copies left....

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Bravely Second: End Layer, any platformer on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Ralizah

After stupidly selling my copy of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D years ago, I finally reacquired a copy of the original 2011 version (as opposed to the Nintendo Selects version with the different box art).

I also reacquired a copy of Disney Magical World (the game is getting difficult to find CiB for a reasonable price).

Ralizah

charlieonholiday

Mario and Luigi Dream Team.

I never picked this up but it was on sale at Argos for under £10. An absolute bargain that has been on my ‘to buy’ list for a long time.

Edited on by charlieonholiday

Tharja is my wife...

Nintendo Network ID: Charlieonholiday

MysticGengar

Warioware gold! Give it a shot if you haven't.

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

ReaderRagfish

@MysticGengar I'll probably buy that once it's cheaper, it's a compilation game and I've already played most of the others in the series.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

GuyWithATV

Star Fox 64 3D. I never played the original or the remake until I became a Nintendo Selects. The game is easily a classic for me. Super addicting and replayable.

GuyWithATV

Tyranexx

Untitled

I grabbed WarioWare Gold a couple of weeks ago. Walmart (Well, a seller through them) temporarily had it at a price that I found reasonable.

Untitled
This lovely RPG mysteriously showed up in the mail today. Nope, I don't have a RPG problem at all...Heheh...nope. Please send help....

Currently playing: Bravely Second: End Layer, any platformer on the SNES Classic

gcunit

@Tyranexx Snap! I don't have that rpg problem either. I mean, I've just bought Etrian Odyssey Nexus to complete my EO set (despite never having played any of them), plus 7th Dragon III Code: VFD, plus Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (DS) and Dragon Age: Inquisition (XB1X) in the last week, but that's hardly problematic is it? It's actually solved the problem of them not being in my collection...

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ralizah

@Tyranexx I really liked the demo for Warioware Gold. I need to pick it up sooner than later.

Ralizah

Anti-Matter

Pokemon Omega Ruby 3DS last Sunday.
Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

JoeDiddley

I’ve played about 8 hours of SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked in the past 2 days. Must stop playing. I have a job and family responsibilities!

@Tyranexx how is Radiant Historia?

Edited on by JoeDiddley

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
3DS: 5327-0913-7260

Tyranexx

@gcunit: I genuinely think I need to impose a game buying ban on myself for the rest of this month due to some other things I need/am paying for IRL. XD There are a handful of RPGs on the DS and 3DS that I still want, and don't even get me started on the Switch I don't have yet....The Switch's RPG library alone will keep me just as busy, if not more so. Part of it is because I'm playing RPG catch-up. #FirstWorldProblems

@Ralizah: I enjoyed the demo as well! I'm not sure when I'll get around to the actual game just yet, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it. It'll feel more fresh to me than to some since I've only played the original (Wii U VC) and WarioWare Touched.

@JoeDiddley: Tbh I'm not sure when I'll get around to it just yet. I picked it up since it's towards the top of a lot of must-play RPG lists, plus I found the premise interesting. I was worried it would become hard to find and wanted to secure a copy. Copies of the original were slightly cheaper online, but I consider the QoL improvements in Perfect Chronology worth it.

Edited on by Tyranexx

JoeDiddley

@Tyranexx I was thinking of picking it up while I can too.

But I bought totally AWESOME Etrian Odyssey Nexus and SMT IV Apocalypse last night (oops). So I need to give my wallet a break.

Edited on by JoeDiddley

gcunit

If I were being sensible I'd say there's really very few 3DS games left that I should be bothering to target. But every time I start even considering such a statement a list starts slowly formulating in my head. There's too many of those damn highly rated Shin Megami Tensei games for a start...

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

JoeDiddley

@gcunit I hear you. Being very late to appreciating Atlus games is going to keep me very busy with my 3DS while I wait for them to get games up and running on Switch.

toiletduck

@Anti-Matter nice, enjoy. Let me know if you need the other starters or the 'main' version exclusives (Sableye, Lotad, Seviper if I'm not mistaken). I can get you those if you want.

toiletduck

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic