Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 921 to 940 of 957

gcunit

@Tyranexx Nice. I don't usually have much appreciation for the US SNES design (being a Euro), but the light grey and purple buttons look great in that pic you posted.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

GH0STS74R

My most awsomest purchase for my 2DS would be my pokemon games I got for 15 dollars each on black friday. I stood outside for 6 hours straight in the freezing cold for GameStop to open. Totally worth it!

GH0STS74R

sisboombah

I haven't been able to put Monster Hunter Stories down! I have played it for hours and I think the game just opened up. I can send monsties on expeditions to level them up and gather things. Some of the fights can be pretty tough if you don't have the right armor and potions!

sisboombah

3DS Friend Code: 4700-1987-2107 | My Nintendo: sisboombah | Nintendo Network ID: karenfreer | Twitter:

Marth_is_cool

Just got xenoblade and so far the game is fantastic it is hard to put down.

Edited on by Marth_is_cool

super Mario Galaxy on the switch make it happen!

Tyranexx

I've mentioned this in a couple of other places already, but I netted Detective Pikachu as a gift yesterday. Now I have something to scratch that sleuthing itch when the need strikes me.

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Bravely Second: End Layer, any platformer on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Ryu_Niiyama

Got Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga as well. Was 25 on amazon. lol. It will go in the storage unit for now though.

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Nagi_Nagisa

I preordered Etrian Odyssey Nexus, the Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story Remake and Jake Hunter Detective Story: Ghost of the Dusk a short while ago.
Also got Hey Pikmin and Picross 3D Round 2 a few days ago for 10€ each.

German Nintendo Fan. Please excuse my flawed english ;)

Ryu_Niiyama

Detective Pikachu. Just trying to round out my NA 3ds wish list.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

MarioLover92

I just got Fire Emblem Echoes from that birthday discount Nintendo gave me. Thanks, Ninty!

"Super Mario Maker on Switch.................CALLED IT!"
-Me while watching the 2/13/19 Nintendo Direct

gcunit

Untitled

Untitled

Early impressions of both are very promising...

charlieonholiday

Nintendo U.K. are doing a special offer at the moment - I think they want to run down their 3DS stock. Picked up a New 2DS XL, Monster Hunter 4, Codename STEAM and Animal Crossing Happy Home for £130.

Also got Xenoblade 3D that has been on my to-do list for a long time but I’ve only now just purchased a “New” 2DS as an upgrade to my original model.

I’m going to enjoy the 3DS’ twiglight.

Tharja is my wife...

Nintendo Network ID: Charlieonholiday

pamperedprincess

My next 3ds game will most likely be any of the kirby games. Maybe planet robobot?

Friend code: SW-8370-9029-2230

Quarth

So I've shown the 3DS some love recently.

Last week I got Etrian Odyssey Nexus and now I've ordered Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition and Dragon Quest VIII. I've also preordered Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

gcunit

I bought Pokémon Yellow on the VC last night.

Only Pokemon I've ever played is about 6 hours on Y nearly 3 years ago, and just decided I'd like to try experiencing it from the beginning.

Love it so far.

Quarth

@gcunit My first Pokémon game! Still got the original cartridge!

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

mordecai

Took a break from my Switch and got this lil cool gem on the 3DS eShop. It was only 1$.

Untitled

mordecai

toiletduck

I picked up Pokemon Alpha Ruby and Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga for my holiday.

@Blitzenexx @Ryu_Niiyama I walked into a toy store today and there too was M&L on sale. I couldn't resist! Now I can choose between Mario 3D Land, Zelda OOT and these two games to enjoy myself during the rainy moments in my hostels!

toiletduck

Anti-Matter

Untitled
I have bought it just now.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic