Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 881 to 900 of 919

Aurumonado

BRAVELY SECOND END LAYER - $20 CAD

"The key to achieving this goal is found in our three core values – originality, flexibility and sincerity – which we define as Nintendo DNA." - Iwata Satoru, 2015

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado

full_metal_opera

Not directly 3ds. Finally ordered FFIV for ds, to save on shipping also bought covenant of the plume

full_metal_opera

Punkee90

I bought a white/orange new 2DS XL and I am obsessed with it. Such a sleek and fun console! My old 3DS can rest in peace now haha I will get some amiibos for FE Echoes today

Edited on by Punkee90

My 3DS Friend code:FC: 4227-7153-1424. PM me your FC if you add me!

andrew20

@Punkee90 i can not find those amiibos i been searching for them

andrew20

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: toughdude | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Aiodensghost

FF Explorers, Minecraft, Terraria, and Legends of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Aiodensghost
Linkin Park fan, Terraria player, Console/handheld repair
"If you think you know everything, how do you PRAISE THE SUN?" Dork Souls 3 animation

3DS Friend Code: 2123-1817-7624 | My Nintendo: Sorroe | Nintendo Network ID: Crysis9 | Twitter:

Aurin

@Aiodensghost FF Explorers was more fun than I expect it to be, specially playing with people online. There are plenty of helpful players that will give you a hand as a "newbie". The real game starts when you finish the "campaign" itself!

Aurin

gcunit

The Switch drought has seen me beefing up my 3DS collection with the following:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

But I have also added this to my Switch library:

Untitled

Indulgent, moi?

Use the 'ignore' button, it works.

Currently playing: Runner 3; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood; Kirby Triple Deluxe; ICO; FIFA 18; Owlboy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Zuljaras

Pokémon Ultra Moon

Zuljaras

Tyranexx

@gcunit: Kudos on getting Bravely Default! I played the game last year and enjoyed it. I unfortunately still need to play Bravely Second.

Video Corner: If Mario Had a Battle Royale Mode
Currently playing: Ocarina of Time 3D (Master Quest), Paper Mario: Color Splash

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Pokefanmum82

Pokémon Ultra Moon and Poké Bank. Thinking of trading in my Ultra Sun for another game. Not sure yet though. I just wanted a digital copy just in case the physical cart got damaged which has happened before.

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Stories, Crystal and Ultra Sun.

EgillPT

Just received my Super Mario 3D Land

🎮SNES Classic Mini 🎮Wii 🎮PS4 🎮NSW 🎮Nintendo 3DS

Whalehome

finally found a reasonably priced copy of Majora's Mask 3DS. Excited to finally play this N64 gem that I missed as a child!

Whalehome

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Tyranexx wrote:

@gcunit: Kudos on getting Bravely Default! I played the game last year and enjoyed it. I unfortunately still need to play Bravely Second.

Play it, girl! It's much better than Bravely Default!

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Tyranexx

@SMEXIZELDAMAN: It'll happen soon enough (hopefully in the next few months. ). I considered starting it after I'm finished with Conquest, but another RPG with "Chrono" in the title is calling my name....

YorumiTheUnemply

My 3DS was stolen from my car that I totaled in a wreck that wasn't my fault, by the tow truck yard, along with about 500 dollars of games as well as photos and Street Passes I got all over the world. I sold the rest of my DS stuff bc I got genuinely depressed over it and didn't have the heart to rebuild my collection. Maybe the best system of all time when you consider the DS backlog and the eShop games.

So many personal favorites it's hard to name just a few. The last purchase I made was Yokai Watch 2 (Fleshy Souls) which I'll probably never play

YorumiTheUnemply

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Tyranexx I still need to beat Chrono Trigger too ;___; I'm so close but the end gets hard.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Tyranexx

@gutsack: First and foremost, glad you're ok! That's a huge bummer, and I really don't blame you for being upset. Have you tried tracking it down?

@SMEXIZELDAMAN: I'm hoping to start the game this weekend, but that'll partially depend on how soon I finish Conquest. Currently about to start Chapter 25.

Anvold

My Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase? Well...it is hard to choise between Tales of the Abyss and Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse.

Edited on by Anvold

Friend code 3DS 1092-0244-9690

Pokefanmum82

Pokémon Crystal

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Stories, Crystal and Ultra Sun.

Tyranexx

Untitled

It was ridiculously cheap on Amazon and is the version I prefer anyway. I know Psychic Specters is the improved "third" version, but I decided that I could do without the extras introduced in that one. Besides, if I ever do change my mind, the save file is apparently transferrable.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic