3DS Forum

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Showing 361 to 380 of 401

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

361. Posted:

To be fair, We have an all-encompassing "Latest Video Game Purchase" thread...that's not really used that often anymore. When it was, though, these other threads slowly fell into disuse.

OT: Finally bought Star Fox 64 3D. Holy cow, it's gorgeous! This is the first time I've been impressed with the 3D in a game since...ever. I like it.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

362. Posted:

TingLz wrote:

Fair enough. I was surprised this thread disappeared

Honestly I remember we had one but I didn't know how long it has been since anyone posted in it. I used the search function and put in 3DS purchases or something of that nature and this one and the other poped up. Since this one was the one that was on top of the list and had the most responses and I was adding a purchase that I made I figured it was ok the bring this thread back.

@TingLz: Regarding the search function, what are the rules about bringing a thread back from the dead on that one. I know not if I am just saying Lol or something totally stupid like that but if using the search and we have two threads of the same thing should I use the newer one even though it has less responses or should I use the older one with more responses? Should I use the first one on top of the list or should I use one at the bottom or the one with the most responses?

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
RabidPikachu

RabidPikachu

363. Posted:

I downloaded Lufia: the Legend Returns from the eshop. So far I'm over 10 hours in and loving it. Wain, Seena, and Dei are at level 26 and the other girl I got in the same row as Wain is level 23. Hadn't had time to really get into it, but I do believe it's 5.99 price is fair. As for Pokemon TCG which I also recently downloaded over the holidays, it's not worth 5.99. The original GBC game had two players and card pop. The VC version could have had both since the 3DS has an infrared thingy on it and other VC games have multiplayer so to take off those features and price it more than multiplayer VC games is awful. I also recently downloaded Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal the same day as PTCG. Got the Pikachu theme and Gunvolt theme as well.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

AuthorMessage
TingLzAdmin

TingLz

364. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

TingLz wrote:

Fair enough. I was surprised this thread disappeared

Honestly I remember we had one but I didn't know how long it has been since anyone posted in it. I used the search function and put in 3DS purchases or something of that nature and this one and the other poped up. Since this one was the one that was on top of the list and had the most responses and I was adding a purchase that I made I figured it was ok the bring this thread back.

@TingLz: Regarding the search function, what are the rules about bringing a thread back from the dead on that one. I know not if I am just saying Lol or something totally stupid like that but if using the search and we have two threads of the same thing should I use the newer one even though it has less responses or should I use the older one with more responses? Should I use the first one on top of the list or should I use one at the bottom or the one with the most responses?

Honestly I am allowing "necroposting" if the thread is about 2 years old or newer (and the post is productive). As for picking two threads, the first one you see is fine. I am probably not going to know the difference anyway, but if two similar threads are active, I usually lock the one with fewer responses

Edited on by TingLz

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
PKpunky

PKpunky

365. Posted:

Just picked up Star Fox 3D from the Club Nintendo Rewards. I'm playing this thing very slowly just cause it's so great.

PKpunky

Nintendo Network ID: PK_Ness

AuthorMessage
martinskrtel37

martinskrtel37

366. Posted:

funnily enough I just got Star Fox 64 3DS too, but a physical copy from eBay, happy to track down a copy, great memories of this game from when I was a kid.

YNWA

Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

AuthorMessage
adamkop

adamkop

367. Posted:

Just bought an NTSC version of Smash Bros for 3DS on ebay, brand new. Total cost with shipping was 28$ :) I think that's the deal of forever.

adamkop

AuthorMessage
Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

368. Posted:

It wasn't hard to get but I finally got Majora's Mask 3D special edition today after having preordered a month ago. Haven't started it yet as I want to experience some of my older games with the super stable 3D first (e.g. Kid Icarus Uprising).

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

AuthorMessage
Tobias95

Tobias95

369. Posted:

Majoras mask 3d ^_^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage
Faruko

Faruko

370. Posted:

In about 20 minutes... Either Zelda MM or MH4U

Im going to the movies and theres a gamestore there

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

AuthorMessage
miiandmario

miiandmario

371. Posted:

Picked of MM3D on monday! Its my first 3ds zelda game and I'm loving it so far! ( I am using a guide btw)

Fan of the classics.
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

AuthorMessage
Guovssohas

Guovssohas

372. Posted:

Majoras Mask 3D Special Edition. :) Haven't played it yet.

Guovssohas

AuthorMessage
Ryu_Niiyama

Ryu_Niiyama

373. Posted:

Got the MM n3dsLL and the special edition game. Got the system yesterday...still waiting on the game.

Taiko is good for the soul.
Feel free to send me a friend request however please let me know your user name on NintendoLife in your request. Thanks!
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter.

Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

AuthorMessage
WaveBoy

WaveBoy

374. Posted:

3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master! :O
Best 3D Sega classic I've downloaded so far. the quality is extremely Hyrule 'high' with this one.
I'm over 3D streets of rage although I loved it back when I was a kid, 3D Altered Beast was a surprisingly semi fun Halloween treat that I still can't beat, I still haven't played much of Space Harrier 3D yet, while Fantasy Zone 3D gave me the zZzZzZzZzZz. The Item shop disrupts the gameplay, the items are boarderline useless since they don't last long and the main gameplay itself I found was barely pushing past mediocre.

Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: 3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
TheEAB

TheEAB

375. Posted:

Pilotwings Resort...new for 2,99$

TheEAB

AuthorMessage
miiandmario

miiandmario

376. Posted:

TheEAB wrote:

Really fun game! I got it at gamestop a few months ago for around 4 bucks.

Fan of the classics.
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

AuthorMessage
Icarus423

Icarus423

377. Posted:

I've finally joined the 3DS family! I went out and got a black New Nintendo 3DS XL and Pokemon Y yesterday. I love it!

Icarus423

Nintendo Network ID: Icarus423

AuthorMessage
WaveBoy

WaveBoy

378. Posted:

miiandmario wrote:

TheEAB wrote:

Really fun game! I got it at gamestop a few months ago for around 4 bucks.

Hands down one of my favorite games on the 3DS, I guess it's special for all of us considering it was the very first 3DS game many of us played on launch. I 100%d it too. This is the type of game I normally wouldn't give the time of day, but the Stereoscopic 3D made it that much more amazing, special, magical and enjoyable.

Currently Playing: 3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
birabirabuto

birabirabuto

379. Posted:

Got a black New Nintendo 3DS XL after trading in my ALBW XL :)

Edited on by birabirabuto

birabirabuto

Nintendo Network ID: birabirabuto

AuthorMessage
Grawbad

Grawbad

380. Posted:

Got a new 3DS recently and picked up Bravely Default, Pokemon Y and Castlevania Order of Ecclesia.
Have Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow on order as that is the one I wanted to play first, but couldn't find locally.
Had the New Monster Hunter, but was suddenly worried I wouldn't like it so I took it back for now. I also have The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time shipping so I have plenty to play right now. Don't really need more, but I am actively searching a few more games that people recommended in the thread I created recently. Thanks to those guys for the replies. After some research I found a lot of games that fit my gaming preferences.

Untitled

Grawbad