3DS Forum

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Showing 341 to 360 of 513

AuthorMessage
Noboty

Noboty

341. Posted:

Fire Emblem: Awakening by far.

Noboty

AuthorMessage
CoAndy

CoAndy

342. Posted:

Fire Emblem awakening

CoAndy

AuthorMessage
SCAR

SCAR

343. Posted:

I'm importing a circle pad pro XL. Apparently, they have stock of them in Kentucky... I had $18 on Amazon and just needed to pay an extra $11 to get one, so I figured why not.
I have Kid Icarus: Uprising. I plan on getting(eventually) Metal Gear Solid, Nano Assault EX, and maybe Kingdom Hearts. $11 justifies the purchase IMO, plus the possibility of getting Monster Hunter 4 which will make use of it.

$¢@®

AuthorMessage
DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge

344. Posted:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
It is one of the best 3DS games without a doubt.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Peachy

Peachy

345. Posted:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. I completed the main quest last night, and I've definitely joined Team Luigi :3

Edited on by Peachy

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD

AuthorMessage
SCAR

SCAR

346. Posted:

I got Nano Assault EX yesterday. I'm playing it with the CPP XL. It's a pretty fun game. I'd say it's better than the Wii U Nano Assault game. It's on sale for $10 instead of $15 until the 9th, and I wanted the game to use the CPP XL.

$¢@®

AuthorMessage
Pinkkitty

Pinkkitty

347. Posted:

Fire emblem: awakening
Great game, finished it but I'll start another file soon

Pinkkitty

AuthorMessage
Rarityyy

Rarityyy

348. Posted:

I recently got Paper Mario: Sticker Star, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Two of my favorite game series, and they don't disappoint me.

Hey there, my name is James, from Florida, I'm a big fan of Nintendo, specifically Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, among others. I am also a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which I'm expecting to get a lot of backlash for that, but that's okay.

AuthorMessage
GoombaJMR

GoombaJMR

349. Posted:

Etrian Odyssey IV!, got 70 hours in it already

3DS Friend Code 0860-3671-7874 - Notify me somehow if you do add me!
Sign this Paper Mario TTYD 3DS Petition!
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/nintendo-and-intelligent-systems-remake-of-paper-mario-the-thousand-year-door-on-the-3ds?

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
cyrex

cyrex

350. Posted:

Monster Hunter hands down. Since i got the game on the wii u, i bought 3ds with this game then exchanged it with game for 3ds xl, just for the sake of this game its awesome.

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
3ds fc 3153-4070-9682

AuthorMessage
Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82

351. Posted:

i bought the Monster Hunter 3 case for my XL and tomorrow I will be buying some nintendo eShop cards so I download some games. Next game will be Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.

Want: Yoshi's Woolly World, AC Happy Home Designer, Pokemon SMD, SMTxFE, Hatsune Miku:Project Mirai DX, PXZ2, Zelda, Star Fox, and New Nintendo 3DS AC bundle.
Now Playing: Pokemon OR, Puzzle & Dragons Z/Super Mario Edition, Story of Seasons and Fossil Fighters Frontier.

AuthorMessage
SuperJoon

SuperJoon

352. Posted:

Just got my Mario carry case with special power up and mushroom stylus!

SuperJoon

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CaveDweller

CaveDweller

353. Posted:

I came scarily close to buying New Art Academy for thirty quid at launch. Turns out, my patience was rewarded. Got a brand new copy for a fiver out of HMV. Bargain.

However, it came at an added cost of pride. I bought Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing Transformed back at Christmas for £40 from the same place. Saw it today - new - for £7. Words cannot describe...

Edited on by CaveDweller

CaveDweller

Nintendo Network ID: Ben-CD

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

354. Posted:

Lego city, fun game.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Splatoon Player Card

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Peachy

Peachy

355. Posted:

Pre-ordered Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. Never played the Wii version, and I loved DKC and DKC2 on the SNES, so I'm looking forward to good times (in a week that is).

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD

AuthorMessage
Portista

Portista

356. Posted:

Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate. Soooooooooooo much fun!

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

AuthorMessage
kereke12

kereke12

357. Posted:

My latest game i purchased Mario and Donkey Kong (new version) it hard but addicting

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage
Midnight3DS

Midnight3DS

358. Posted:

Heroes of Ruin.

Totally awesome'... I have my doubts, but I need a portable action RPG.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

359. Posted:

Rebirth time (Thank you Ant for adding the search function)

So I picked up Fantasy Life today. I some how missed this game when it came out and just heard about it recently, I think with all the other games that came out last October and November this one just got lost in the shuffle. Anyway after reading some reviews it sounds like something I can really get into and something that is great for just relaxing. Looking to start it up here in the next couple of hours. Really excited to start this one up.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

360. Posted:

Fair enough. I was surprised this thread disappeared

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky