3DS Forum

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Showing 321 to 340 of 362

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

321. Posted:

RAAAAAAAAAWRRR

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

322. Posted:

Bought Harmoknight last night; it's been pretty awesome so far.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

Peach64

323. Posted:

I've bought my first 3DS game (despite owning a 3DS for 4 months now!).

I picked up the XL with MK7 installed, and got the digital release of Mario Land 3D as part of the Nintendo offer, although I haven't really played either of them. What I have played is a ton of Pokemon White 2, Professor Layton and the Curious Village, and Advance Wars: Dual Strike.

I've been playing Kid Icarus (NES), as I have this OCD thing about needing to play the older stuff first, and I'll eventually get to the GB game too, so I won't actually be playing Kid Icarus Uprising for about a year, but it was going for £18 on Amazon so picked it up now. I realised I'd never actually seen any photos or videos of a 3DS cart before either, took me a little by surprise as I was expecting it to look the same as DS one.

Peach64

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

324. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled
For both of them being 10 bucks each brand new, why not bother? I tried both games and they are alright. (even though I don't really like sports games)

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Peach64

325. Posted:

Here are the games I've picked up in the last couple of months. I've owned my 3DS since December 2012, and I had Mario Kart and Super Mario 3D land as digital games, but didn't have a physical cart until just 3 weeks now. Now all of a sudden I have 3!

Untitled

Peach64

AuthorMessage

heyitsmarky

326. Posted:

PreOrdered The Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL Bundle from Gamestop!

heyitsmarky

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

327. Posted:

my recent purchases was a Pink/white XL from EB Games today for 185.17, traded in two games to get it. Also Liberation Maiden, Fire Emblem Awakening and Pokedex Pro on the eShop.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

328. Posted:

Since my last post back in February, I've added:

Gunman Clive
3D Classics: Kid Icarus (CN reward)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
Mega Man 3

And though it's not a 3DS game, I also imported Last Window: The Secret of Cape West. I had no idea that European DS game boxes were so much larger than their NA counterparts!

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

329. Posted:

Obviously Fire Emblem Awakening which I got yesterday and loving so far. Up to chapter 7 so far on Normal Classic.
I also got Gunman Clive when it was on sale. £1.99 vs £1.49 isn't a big difference, but it convinced me the try the game. It a good game, and it is fully worth the price it was worth. I've done the Clive playthrough on normal, and now I'm trying the Ms. Johnson and the secret playthroughs.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

IanNoog

330. Posted:

I got Megaman 2 from the 3DS Virtual Console, and I absolutely love it. I've been playing it for 2-3 hours. I have played other Megaman titles, but this is easily my favorite.

Also, ATV Wild Ride 3D is a very fun eShop game. It isn't perfect, but it has more content than some retail games.

Harmoknight is a lot of fun, although I believe $10 would be a better price than what it is currently. Nonetheless, great game, lots of great music, fun gameplay, and it is satisfying to unlock the concept art.

Now for my recent retail game, Fire Emblem Awakening. A little late to the party, but nothing wrong with that! I don't need to tell you it's fantastic.

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter: IanNoog

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

331. Posted:

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Aero Porter

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

332. Posted:

I'm going to get my 3DS when 10th of May rolled by! Then I'll buy KI:U and if the money's enough, Luigi's Mansion too.

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

ShanaUnite

333. Posted:

Virtue's last reward. Such an amazing game. :)
Edit: nice im post 333 :D

Edited on by ShanaUnite

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

334. Posted:

I bought Gunman Clive not long ago on my XL, pretty good game I reckon, if Megaman is anything like Gunman Clive (which is a homage), then I may consider trying the Megaman series out. If you're wondering why I haven't played a single Megaman game, it's probably because they're pretty rare over here and if i've seen them, they've often been the spin-offs like the Battle Network series on DS (or whatever series it is on the handheld).

Yesterday, I finally got around to downloading Hana Samurai: Art of the Sword, It's pretty enjoyable, being a Samurai game of course, but they really should've put more effort into the graphics department, it almost looks like it was rushed to make it out in time for the eshop. I only just bought this game because I've had other things to play in the meantime and never got around to getting it when it came out.
I'm going away for a week or so, so I may end up getting a new release on 3DS, hmm.... not sure what to pick, so many good games, what should I get? Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2 or Fire Emblem? I haven't picked anything up in at least a few months because there simply wasn't much on my must-play list to warrant spending wads of cash on video games. Though since the last Nintendo Direct I'm really hyped for Bravely Default, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past II, Mario Party 3DS and The Denpamen 2: Beyond the Waves, they're gonna be awesome.

I have to say, this is the best line up i've seen in years and about time too, I am literally gonna throw my money (paper cash only ;)) at Nintendo for the next year because these games have caught my eye at the right time in order for me to start saving for 'em. Let's hope more RPGs come out of Japan and make it to our 3DS', cos I'm still waiting on Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest Monsters Terry's Wonderland 3D and Dragon Quest VII.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

FirLocke

335. Posted:

Fire Emblem Awakening is on its way to my house and it should arrive on Thursday. :)

And I don't even have a 3DS (XL) yet!

Thinking about games. I'll be with you in a moment.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

336. Posted:

FirLocke wrote:

Fire Emblem Awakening is on its way to my house and it should arrive on Thursday. :)

Oh god! I thought you were me for a second. That was so tripy. o.o

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Knux

337. Posted:

I downloaded Legend of the River King, Mega Man 3, HarmoKnight, and Tetris Axis yesterday.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

FirLocke

338. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

FirLocke wrote:

Whoops! Haha, I'll change my avatar to Kellam. :) I'm kind of like a shy giant anyway.

Thinking about games. I'll be with you in a moment.

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

339. Posted:

Soul Hackers, Starship Defense and Kirby's Pinball Land

EDIT: Do DS games count? If so, then Ace Attorney: Justice for All

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

340. Posted:

FirLocke wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

FirLocke wrote:

Whoops! Haha, I'll change my avatar to Kellam. :) I'm kind of like a shy giant anyway.

Good thing I changed my avatar then. :P

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown