Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 301 to 320 of 658

Ralizah

I preordered EO4 months ago. Getting close to the release date...

Otherwise, I recently obtained Mega Man 2 from the eshop. Lovely game, as always.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418

Pokefanmum82

waiting on my copy of luigi's mansion to arrive at my house on monday (hopefully)

Want: Disney Magical World 2, Style Savvy 3, 7th Dragon III Code, Federation Force, MH Generations, HM Skytree Village, Story of Season Trio of Towns, DQ7, DQ8, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X, Kirby Planet Robobot and YoKai Watch
Can't wait for the new Zelda game!!!!!!!!!!!!

GuSolarFlare

Pretty much the same as the two before me LM:DM
GO LUIGI!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

dissembled

Bought the XL 2 weeks ago. Recently bought Pokemon Black 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening (though still in its shrink wrap), and MH3U.

I believe in science and that science can explain everything,
Because God has made it all work in such a beautiful way.
.anonymous

Nintendo Network ID: Absence-Of-Faith

terribledeli

Bought the blue XL yesterday to replace my old aqua green launch model. And luigi and mystery dungeon as well.

terribledeli

Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

markrayski

Pika 3DS, which is my intro to the 3DS/DS franchise :3

markrayski

ilovegaming

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. It's so good...

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

Absolute_Zero

Luigi's Mansion:Dark Moon!

Once the world is frozen, Hope will freeze as well. It shall become brittle and shatter. Once Hope is gone the world will enter Deep Freeze. I shall rule as Emperor of Darkness and Ice. - Me

Shadowfax

Got Luigi's Mansion 2 yesterday

Shadowfax

Peach64

I've bought my first 3DS game (despite owning a 3DS for 4 months now!).

I picked up the XL with MK7 installed, and got the digital release of Mario Land 3D as part of the Nintendo offer, although I haven't really played either of them. What I have played is a ton of Pokemon White 2, Professor Layton and the Curious Village, and Advance Wars: Dual Strike.

I've been playing Kid Icarus (NES), as I have this OCD thing about needing to play the older stuff first, and I'll eventually get to the GB game too, so I won't actually be playing Kid Icarus Uprising for about a year, but it was going for £18 on Amazon so picked it up now. I realised I'd never actually seen any photos or videos of a 3DS cart before either, took me a little by surprise as I was expecting it to look the same as DS one.

Peach64

Undead_terror

Untitled
Untitled
For both of them being 10 bucks each brand new, why not bother? I tried both games and they are alright. (even though I don't really like sports games)

Edited on by Undead_terror

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic