Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 301 to 320 of 647

Ralizah

I preordered EO4 months ago. Getting close to the release date...

Otherwise, I recently obtained Mega Man 2 from the eshop. Lovely game, as always.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
PSN: Ralizah

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418

Pokefanmum82

waiting on my copy of luigi's mansion to arrive at my house on monday (hopefully)

Want: SMTxFE, Zelda, Disney Magical World 2, Disney AA, Style Savvy 3, 7th Dragon III Code, Federation Force, MH Generations, DQ7, DQ8, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X, Fates, Return to PopoloCrois, and Project X Zone 2

GuSolarFlare

Pretty much the same as the two before me LM:DM
GO LUIGI!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

dissembled

Bought the XL 2 weeks ago. Recently bought Pokemon Black 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening (though still in its shrink wrap), and MH3U.

I believe in science and that science can explain everything,
Because God has made it all work in such a beautiful way.
.anonymous

Nintendo Network ID: Absence-Of-Faith

terribledeli

Bought the blue XL yesterday to replace my old aqua green launch model. And luigi and mystery dungeon as well.

terribledeli

Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

markrayski

Pika 3DS, which is my intro to the 3DS/DS franchise :3

markrayski

ilovegaming

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. It's so good...

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

Absolute_Zero

Luigi's Mansion:Dark Moon!

Once the world is frozen, Hope will freeze as well. It shall become brittle and shatter. Once Hope is gone the world will enter Deep Freeze. I shall rule as Emperor of Darkness and Ice. - Me

Shadowfax

Got Luigi's Mansion 2 yesterday

Shadowfax

Peach64

I've bought my first 3DS game (despite owning a 3DS for 4 months now!).

I picked up the XL with MK7 installed, and got the digital release of Mario Land 3D as part of the Nintendo offer, although I haven't really played either of them. What I have played is a ton of Pokemon White 2, Professor Layton and the Curious Village, and Advance Wars: Dual Strike.

I've been playing Kid Icarus (NES), as I have this OCD thing about needing to play the older stuff first, and I'll eventually get to the GB game too, so I won't actually be playing Kid Icarus Uprising for about a year, but it was going for £18 on Amazon so picked it up now. I realised I'd never actually seen any photos or videos of a 3DS cart before either, took me a little by surprise as I was expecting it to look the same as DS one.

Peach64

Undead_terror

Untitled
Untitled
For both of them being 10 bucks each brand new, why not bother? I tried both games and they are alright. (even though I don't really like sports games)

Edited on by Undead_terror

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic