3DS Forum

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Showing 241 to 260 of 362

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

241. Posted:

D: 15 bucks!? You lucky little...

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

242. Posted:

i didn't get mine for 15 bux, i paid full price and i still think that it's worth 40 dollars. it's one of the best first party games out there

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Emaan

243. Posted:

I bought mine for $40, good to know -.-

However, its totally worth every rupee! :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

244. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I bought mine for $40, good to know -.-

However, its totally worth every rupee! :p

Don't you mean, every heart? ;)

My latest was either NSMB 2 or 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure, don't remember which was last.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

245. Posted:

A blue 3DSXL. I went to Target today to pick up Borderlands Game of the Year Edition and had the 3DSXL on display. And after trying it out all I could say was......
Untitled

I have to say it felt alot sturdy then the original 3DS and what I though it would be plus the blue color is beautiful the pics online and such don't do it justice.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

246. Posted:

Got RE: Revelations for 18$ new on amazon. gonna get into it after I'm over my fall of cybertron obsession :P

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

247. Posted:

I saw Revelations for £5 brand new in Morrisons.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

248. Posted:

I bought Resident Evil: Revelations from Amazon this week, since it's gotten so much cheaper there. I'm occupied with other things, though, so I don't know when I'll get around to actually starting it.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

249. Posted:

Liberation maiden my new favourite 3DS eshop game its f##king excellent, screw that it's my favourite 3DS game full stop :-)

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

250. Posted:

I bought VVVVVV recently, just bet it two days ago, I'm now waiting for Nintendo to bring out Cave Story+ on our eShop, as well as The Denpamen. I'm probably gonna download Hana Samurai: Art of the sword on Friday when AU and EU get it.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

251. Posted:

Got Tetris Axle for $15, at BigLots

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Konata

252. Posted:

Just got MK7 at GameStop.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

253. Posted:

Picked up Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusion. I have to say this game is in my top five favorite 3DS games.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

rayword45

254. Posted:

Recent arrival I've played: Professor Layton for $20 like, almost a month ago (Thank you Best Buy Price Match)
Still waiting for Resident Evil: Revelations for $17.50 on eBay

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

AceGrey

255. Posted:

I have bought Steel Diver for 10€

I always wanted to buy it but it was to expensive for me.
It was worth every penny. If I would have known how good this game is, I would have bought it at release for full price.

Steel Diver went through a big price drop, know I can say everyone should consider playing it because its innovative and somehow very new.

and I actually dont really care about submarines..
I've expected nothing and know I'm waiting for a sequel...

POWER TO THE PLAYERS

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

256. Posted:

AceGrey wrote:

I have bought Steel Diver for 10€

I always wanted to buy it but it was to expensive for me.
It was worth every penny. If I would have known how good this game is, I would have bought it at release for full price.

Steel Diver went through a big price drop, know I can say everyone should consider playing it because its innovative and somehow very new.

and I actually dont really care about submarines..
I've expected nothing and know I'm waiting for a sequel...

I'm really enjoying Steel Diver as well, More so than other 3DS launch titles such as Super Monkey Ball 3D, Nintendog's and SSFIV 3D Edition. I Finished every level(Aside from the 2 locked stages) with the Manatee and Blue Shark, and now I'm about to tackle the rest of the stages with the Serpent which is going to be a royal pain considering he controls slower then a dead Jabba the Hut. :p I've gotta say though, i think Steel Diver would of worked
a bit better as an arcadey experience. Instead of the more realistic, slow/delayed and simulated control scheme it has going on. Manatee is easily the best choice in terms of faster controls, but using the other 2(especially the Serpent) to dodge/manouver around incoming projectles from above especially feels almost next to impossible without taking a hit...It can become frustrating especially during that Boss fight against that giant battle ship.

Plus, it would of been better had there of been music during the levels, instead of the cute aquatic 'going on an adventure' 15 second riff at the beginning of each stage.lol I'm seeing it as a 7-7.5 at the moment. As far as 3DS Launch Titles go, it's probably my 2nd favorite, with PilotWings Resort blowing it out of the water and taking the number 1 spot. B-)

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

257. Posted:

Purchased Star Fox 64 3D and Kid Icarus Uprising for $20 a pop. I'm really, really enjoying Star Fox. I hope Kid Icarus is as good considering it was hyped to death and back, lol.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

258. Posted:

@CactusJackson I know it all depends on personal opinion, but...

KID ICARUS UPRISING IS AWESOME!!!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Konata

259. Posted:

I got OoT for $20 :D

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

RR529

260. Posted:

With the money/gift cards I got for Christmas, I bought both Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance & Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Only been playing KH so far. I've only played it for 2 hours at most, but I can already feel that it's going to be much better than the former portable offerings I've played (haven't played BBS). Looks like it might end up there with KH & KHII for me (which is great, because both of those games are some of my all time favorites).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)