3DS Forum

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Showing 221 to 240 of 358

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

221. Posted:

Kingdom Hearts 3D and Rhythm Thief are my latest purchases.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

222. Posted:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

223. Posted:

I got Heroes of Ruin recently, i've enjoyed it a lot, What I don't like about it is that everyone says it's bad because the AI of the enemies isn't random and all their attacks and behaviours are predictable. I like Heroes of Ruin because it is is one of the first games to use the entirety of the 3DS' features very well and it's very enjoyable despite what people had gripes with.This game is also great because you can either play the Entire game solo or online with up to four people on your friends list or just randomly on your own server, and that it what I want to see in more 3DS games in the future, especially RPGs. I personally think Nintendo should've done online multiplayer for New Super Mario Bros. 2, but they stuck to local multi instead. Either way Heroes of Ruin is one of my fav 3DS games to come out this year, of course one of the best this year happens to be Kid Icarus Uprising, which also has good multiplayer.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

224. Posted:

Untitled

Betcha didn't see that one coming :P

So I open this one up to check out the instruction manual and all I get is a single piece of paper folded in half than in half again and it just told me the actions that Mario could do. No backstory no enemy gallery nothing why even include that little paper geez. I miss the days of the NES and SNES instruction manuals.

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

225. Posted:

I brought this rare game on Friday.
Untitled
£29.99 from Morrisons.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

KryptoKrunch

226. Posted:

Got RE Revelations and Mercs 3D from Amazon, will get them at the end of the week.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=KryptoKrunch

[3DS Friend Code: 2793-1322-9869] Pokemon X/Y FS Type: Bug.
[NNID: KryptoniteKrunch]

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

227. Posted:

@Tasuki
Tell me about it! :p I get such a kick out of reading those Classic NES manuals, SMB2's being my favorite of course hehe. LOZ II(which i still have) even had beautiful original artwork that wasn't seen anywhere else, among the many. Nowadays aside from typically been void of anything interesting, we're lucky to even get them in color. lol

Anyways!, I recently purchased B-)

• Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land
  • Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters

Ya, i wont bother playing them though since i beat both of them a few months back on the GB. I just wanted to have them in my 3DS VC GB Collection. ;p

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

228. Posted:

I'll give you a hint...

Untitled

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

229. Posted:

Just got Rhythm Thief. The first 3DS game I got that I actually intend to play.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

230. Posted:

New Super Mario Bros 2 and 3DS XL-Blue are my latest purchases. I got an awesome steelbook with my pre-order

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.

AuthorMessage

I-U

231. Posted:

Got New Super Mario Brothers 2 yesterday, and I'm loving it.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Windy

232. Posted:

3D soccer received some mediocre reviews but I find myself having a blast with it :D

Edited on by Windy

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

233. Posted:

@MickeyMac
Loved the Rythem Heaven demo aside from the terrible music from the first stage. Definitly going to pick that one up!
Recent PurchaLeeno'...

Sakura Samurai B-)

Tempted to snag Adventure Island and Double Dragon on the 3DS's VC. BUT....I think i'll hold out until i get my XL. I want to play them in 1:1 on the larger Xl Screens.

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Kagamine

234. Posted:

I just got Final Fantasy Theatrhythm and Ace Combat Assult Horizon Legacy. Both are AMAZIN

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

235. Posted:

just got mario tennis open and a kit for my 3DS XL.

AuthorMessage

rayword45

236. Posted:

Untitled

$15 at Best Buy the other day. I woke up fairly early for a summer day, rode the bus for over an hour (closest Best Buy was out of stock before 7:00 A.M) and waited outside the door until 10:00 A.M to buy this.

Totally worth it.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

237. Posted:

D: 15 bucks!? You lucky little...

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

238. Posted:

i didn't get mine for 15 bux, i paid full price and i still think that it's worth 40 dollars. it's one of the best first party games out there

AuthorMessage

Emaan

239. Posted:

I bought mine for $40, good to know -.-

However, its totally worth every rupee! :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

240. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I bought mine for $40, good to know -.-

However, its totally worth every rupee! :p

Don't you mean, every heart? ;)

My latest was either NSMB 2 or 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure, don't remember which was last.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64