3DS Forum

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Showing 201 to 220 of 362

AuthorMessage

MrWezzle

201. Posted:

KryptoKrunch wrote:

Star Fox 64 3D. I've played it hundreds of times on N64 but with vastly improved visuals and the new Score Attack mode, it's well worth the purchase.

Same here! I put it off for so long, but got it a couple of weeks ago and it's just so good, so perfect for portable play. A tried-and-true treat. Absolutely love the goofy dialogue. "You'll be seeing your dad soon, Fox!"

MrWezzle

AuthorMessage

MofieWilson

202. Posted:

Recently gifted on my birthday with tales of the abyss, loving it so far - latest purchase I made myself was the Sims 3 - not fantastic, but I picked it up for a tenner. Looking forward to buying Heroes of Ruin (going to wait a bit or else I'll feel greedy, only done 10 hours odd on tales) and in the meantime I will be getting Mutant Mudds soon as I can, as I won't feel as greedy with it being an eshop title besides we've waited so long for it!

Edited on by MofieWilson

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

203. Posted:

Untitled

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

204. Posted:

Knux wrote:

Also, there's no such thing as facts on the internet, only opinions...and your opinion sucks.

Facts exist everywhere, some people just have difficulty accepting that their opinion is not fact. Something that you both obviously have in common.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

205. Posted:

I bought these two over the last week:

Untitled

Untitled

and I'm having a great time with them so far.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Not-Another-Ad

206. Posted:

Untitled
Oh the horror!

A pretty good game,bar being obviously limited.

PSN- Crossword-Man
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Metal Gear Ground Zeroes
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

TheConsiglio

207. Posted:

Got Legend of Zelda 2 day (Non Ambassador).

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

AuthorMessage

Hokori

208. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

I bought this one today

Untitled

and I'm having a great time with it so far.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

209. Posted:

just bought the sakura samurai art of the sword off of the eshop. that's my latest and greatest 3ds purchase.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Mahra

210. Posted:

How Do u pOST Pictures ? =3

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

211. Posted:

Got that FF game that I can't pronounce on Tuesday. I only paid 5 bones for it :D My sister paid the rest for me. Hehehehee, awesome game too, especially if you love FF music. It's getting hard to choose my Game of the Year 2012 now. It could be this or Dragon's Dogma, although 2012 isn't even over yet!

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

212. Posted:

I got myself a copy of Rhythm Thief, make that the only copy in town, seriously I went to every store in town. Luckily my local Gamestop got a copy, I plan to start playing tonight, once I complete Brave.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

213. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

I got myself a copy of Rhythm Thief, make that the only copy in town, seriously I went to every store in town. Luckily my local Gamestop got a copy, I plan to start playing tonight, once I complete Brave.

Wait. You bought Brave? The Video Game?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

214. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Yeah what's it to you?
Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

215. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Yeah what's it to you?
Untitled

I salute you. Long has it been have I heard of a movie tie in game being bought in these parts. Tell me, how is it?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

216. Posted:

Finally picked up SM3DL a few days ago and I`m loving it so far. Definitely one of the better 3DS games i`ve played.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SRankSaturdays/feed
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Halo:Master Chief Collection
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

AuthorMessage

Mahra

217. Posted:

i Got Legend of zelda ocarina of Time About 2 weeks ago !!! i Almost Finished ..the Game But i Stopped Playing !! IL Play this FRIDAY maybe !! :D

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

218. Posted:

It's actually a DS purchase, but I got Dragon Quest IX again. I loved it the first time, but gave it to my bro. I found another copy for $10 and now we are competing to see who can win first.

My last 3DS purchase was...Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D. I love it, but I haven't played anything since I got Xenoblade and Dragon Quest IX. Guuaahh...

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

219. Posted:

@TysonQ7 It's another Decent licensed game. You wield Sword and Bow at the same time, D-pad for the bow or B button for the Bow, motion controls for the sword. There are all kinds of upgrades to unlock, by the end of the game Merida is a Beast. I recommend playing the game on "Brave" Mode, then the game actually becomes challenging. It's short, but a lot of fun.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

220. Posted:

Warioland: Super Mario Land 3. Such a great game. I am so glad it came out on the VC since I missed this game when it first came out on the GB years ago.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311