3DS Forum

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Showing 181 to 200 of 362

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrArkade

181. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

Square-enixFan wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

portable sonic games suck.

There are plenty of great portable Sonic games. The only problem is they are usually short. Some good ones include Sonic Pocket Adventure for the Neo Geo Pocket Color, and I enjoyed the Sonic Rush games. I think Generations looks good, but just like all other portable Sonic games I have heard it is short.

1. generations 3ds was a lame port
2. I never bought a portable sonic because I will just be disappointed
3.even if the neo geo pocket color game was good that will never be on 3ds vc because snk doesn't support 3ds vc (even though they supported the wii vc after ?? years the wii vc launched?
overall don't get that crappy port you will just be disappointed :p
Edit: those who are saying generations 3ds was good has "0" idea what they are talking about :p

How do you know if you haven't bought it?
I liked the sonic advance games as well as rush, rush adventure and the ds version of colours. I think that you are the one with no idea what you're talking about. I don't mean to be rude, but it riles me when someone puts a negative light on a game they haven't even played. I haven't played generations, so i'm not making an opinion of it yet. Just don't jump on every negative band wagon that you see.

MrArkade

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

182. Posted:

@mrarcade It looked like crap compared to the console versions am I the only one who thinks that?!?!!?!?!?!?! I don't own the consoles it was on but when I saw that my only other option was the 3ds version.. Boy I was so mad!!! It's kind of hard not to be disappointed considering I am the only one on this site who thinks that version was absolute crap. I understand your statement but this is all facts.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Terave

183. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

@mrarcade It looked like crap compared to the console versions am I the only one who thinks that?!?!!?!?!?!?! I don't own the consoles it was on but when I saw that my only other option was the 3ds version.. Boy I was so mad!!! It's kind of hard not to be disappointed considering I am the only one on this site who thinks that version was absolute crap. I understand your statement but this is all facts.

Let me get this straight, you're saying Generations for the 3DS sucks and de console versions don't, even if you haven't played either of them? That's not very reliable and trustworthy. I haven't played those game either, yet you don't hear me yelling that Sonic Generations 3DS sucks. So play it, or just stop talking/complaining about it.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

184. Posted:

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :p

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Karakato

185. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :p

Untitled
EDIT: before I forget, I just got Dillon's Rolling Western, great game so far, and another game that benefits from the stand. Some underrated gem material right here folks

Edited on by Karakato

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

186. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

@mrarcade It looked like crap compared to the console versions am I the only one who thinks that?!?!!?!?!?!?! I don't own the consoles it was on but when I saw that my only other option was the 3ds version.. Boy I was so mad!!! It's kind of hard not to be disappointed considering I am the only one on this site who thinks that version was absolute crap. I understand your statement but this is all facts.

Stop the presses people, a noob thinks a game is cr*p despite the fact that he has never played it! What wonderful logic!

But in all seriousness, quit talking cr*p about games you've never played. The portable Sonic games do NOT suck. In fact, the portable Sonic games range from good to fantastic. The Advance games are the best Sonic games I've played aside from the Genesis ones. Unlike you, I've played both the PS3/360 version and 3DS version, and they're both completely different games. Yes, the console version is better, but the 3DS version is pretty good. There's a difference between ''a game that's good but not as good as it's fantastic console version'' and ''cr*p''.

Also, you claim the portable Sonic games suck. Why don't you tell me exactly why? Are you implying that all of the console Sonic games are good? Because I can say that if you even think that games like Sonic 06 and Unleashed are even remotely good, then you really have no taste in good games.

Also, there's no such thing as facts on the internet, only opinions...and your opinion sucks.

Oh, and my latest 3DS purchases were Steel Diver and Kirby's Block Ball. Steel Diver only costed $10 on Amazon, so I thought I might as well finally buy it.

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

187. Posted:

@everybody all right I get It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p I will stop now.... :p

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveBoy

188. Posted:

To celebrate this upcoming Nintendo Wii U E3, I decided to splurge like Jason Vorhees on a Camp Crystal funk Lake tweenage killing spree and got these little goodies of Grimmis goolay' in preperation for the most grandose gaming day of the year. B-)

Untitled
2nd Aqua Blue 3DS
I wanted a second one, and i got it. :D Besides, Aqua Blue is going to be She-ra history which seems completely bogus to me considering many including myself feel that it's the most beautiful of the bunch. Midnight Purple shall definitly be a gnarly & wonderful subsitute. Purple after all is awesome :D

Untitled
FINALLY. I'd feel like a complete Goober head if i didn't give this one a whirl before Nintendo's big E3 Showing! The original KI is one of my most cherrished childood memories in coralation with Pit(Sorry, 'Kid Icarus' is way cooler than 'nintendo' pit!) in Captain N The game Master. ;) I finished both Kid Icarus: 3D Classics and KI: Of myths and Monsters(Not as great as everyone is saying, sorry, the original is superior!) not too long ago in preperation for Uprising Pretty stoked for this obviously!

Untitled
I wish i would of snaged this as one of my launch titles instead of Nintendog's(DS version was revolutionary for the time, this one however was boring. :P But hey, it's much prettier and in lousy mediocre 3D. yawn... The original ND was during an era when Touch screen controls were exciting and revolutionary to gaming where now everybody just takes them for granted. ) or Street Figther IV 3D. PilotWings Resort(which i picked as my main launch title) + Steel Diver should of been my picks.

Untitled Untitled

Legeond of Zelda: The complete Animated series - (Ignore the terrible modern styled box art, the actual show looks miles better)

"Well ExcuUuUuUuUuUuUusSsSsSe ME Princess!" I loved it's goofy late 80's & light hearted fun take on Legend of Z. The Art style and animation are timeless, reminiscent of even He-man and many of the other Classic & beautifuly animated cartoons of the 80's. The coolest thing about it is that they actually used the same sound effects from LOZ for the Nes. B-)

And Finally....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Evil Dead - (1981 ) lol
Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pokefanmum82

189. Posted:

I got Crush3d ($20) and Professor Layton & the Unwound Future ($15) at Walmart

looking forward to Bravely Default, P L & the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island, Smash Bros, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, X and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Playing right now: Pokemon X & Y, ACNL, LOZ: ALBW, and LM: DM
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RevolverLink

190. Posted:

Is it wrong that I'm so excited to play a game that I've essentially already played through at least a dozen times? Because that's what I'll be doing when this

Untitled

arrives from Amazon this Wednesday. :p

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveBoy

191. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Is it wrong that I'm so excited to play a game that I've essentially already played through at least a dozen times? Because that's what I'll be doing when this

Untitled

arrives from Amazon this Wednesday. :p

[/div]

Man, I haven't even played(used to watch my best friend play it here and there during the SNES era) ALTTP yet! :p Man, i'm not worthy! lol I still need to get this, along with Tetrix Axis and that's it for me based on what's been released. B-)

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KryptoKrunch

192. Posted:

Star Fox 64 3D. I've played it hundreds of times on N64 but with vastly improved visuals and the new Score Attack mode, it's well worth the purchase.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=KryptoKrunch

[3DS Friend Code: 2793-1322-9869] Pokemon X/Y FS Type: Bug.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlueToad

193. Posted:

My latest purchase is
Untitled
AMAZING game, absolutely loving it! Picked it up a week after launch for $28 (pretty cheap for Australia, seeing as Super Mario Bros DS and Super Mario 64 DS are $65 still!!)

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Currently playing: Animal. Crossing. New. Leaf.
Australian :D

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179 | Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

194. Posted:

Picked up Lego Batman 2 for the 3DS, although I wont be playing it till Sunday when I have a three hour train ride to Santa Cruz.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chris720

195. Posted:

Untitled

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

196. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Picked up Lego Batman 2 for the 3DS, although I wont be playing it till Sunday when I have a three hour train ride to Santa Cruz.

Please tell me your impressions when you get the chance.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

197. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Picked up Lego Batman 2 for the 3DS, although I wont be playing it till Sunday when I have a three hour train ride to Santa Cruz.

Please tell me your impressions when you get the chance.

Will do.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

198. Posted:

I shall have Heroes of Ruin in a matter of hours.

At the moment though, it was Super Pokemon Rumble.
Took me a while to decide to buy it, but it was totally worth it.

If eShop titles count, then 3D Solitaire.
I've got a surprising amount of enjoyment out of that so far.
I expected that I'd regret buying it... but I don't.
A great way to put off studying for exams.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mamp

199. Posted:

The most recent purchase I made was Ketzal's Corridors and that was a while ago. So far I'm waiting for KH 3D. NOA is making it really hard to get any downloadable software.

Marry Me!!!
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pokefanmum82

200. Posted:

i bought steel diver today for myself and my son to play. then when I get some money on my credit card i'm getting pokemon conquest and the black legend of zelda case.

looking forward to Bravely Default, P L & the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island, Smash Bros, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, X and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Playing right now: Pokemon X & Y, ACNL, LOZ: ALBW, and LM: DM
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids