3DS Forum

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Showing 161 to 180 of 362

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

161. Posted:

Kid Icarus Uprising. Easily one of the best games I've ever played

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

162. Posted:

Metal Gear was my latest 3DS purchase...I like it...kind of get bored with it though to be honest.
Kid Icarus Uprising was the last great purchase for the 3DS.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

lalalalalalal

163. Posted:

KID ICARUS UPRISING. One of the best potable games of all time. It's crazy good

lalalalalalal

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

164. Posted:

KIU. No better 3DS game yet. And it's a pretty good game, probably #1 until SSB3D comes out.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

165. Posted:

Tales of the Abyss.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Samholy

166. Posted:

i bought kid icarus and its the best 3ds game created.
but also much better than a lot of ps3 games i tried. im having much more fun with it and still do since its launch. if you care to try to unlock everything, you get a lot of meat. LOT.

the story is quite nice. like a good tv show. but the soudntrack. THE SOUNDTRACK!! its sublime. i wouldnt be surprised if it win musical score of the year.

the game gives you quality and content, and you can feel the team of super smash bros behind this gem.

currently playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS
Ratchet and clank All4One
3DS : Sam : 3050-7590-3005

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

167. Posted:

Samholy wrote:

i bought kid icarus and its the best 3ds game created.
but also much better than a lot of ps3 games i tried. im having much more fun with it and still do since its launch. if you care to try to unlock everything, you get a lot of meat. LOT.

the story is quite nice. like a good tv show. but the soudntrack. THE SOUNDTRACK!! its sublime. i wouldnt be surprised if it win musical score of the year.

the game gives you quality and content, and you can feel the team of super smash bros behind this gem.

Heck yes. I personally gave it a 10. Controls take some getting used to, but once you get acquainted with it, you wouldn't want to go back to dual analog (not that you'd want to go back to that).

Plus, I will be getting Heroes of Ruin on release day, unless the game turns out to suck. Who's excited about joining me with trips to dungeons? I'll pick the Gunslinger.

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

168. Posted:

Untitled

Cat Trap
VVVVVV - (Finally Time to see what all of the fuss is about and break away from the never ending Game Boy Marathon I'm currently on. :p )

How long does the main game on average take to complete in VVVVVV BTW? B-)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

169. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

How long does the main game on average talk to complete in VVVVVV BTW? B-)

Two to three hours. However, there are a load of other levels that will instantly add around five more hours to the experience.

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

170. Posted:

@PrimedMetroid

I think I clocked in at around 3:00 during the main game, but i had absolutely no urge to play the rest of the other levels. That was enough VVVVVV for me. :p plus i only got 18 of the 20 trinkets but i just didn't care to continue. It's solid no doubt, but i agree with IGN's review where they mentioned that the price tag was too steep and the 3D effect was pretty lousy. Plus I'm still trying to get VVVVVV's bloody music out of my noggin', thanks alot Nicolas for the killer hypnotic Commodre 64 infused techno soundtrack. :p

Anyways! Latest Retro Purchase,
Untitled
Tetris (Possibly the least exciting 3DS VC purchase known to mega man kind. :D )

I'll be getting Tetris Axis down the line, but i downloaded this one out of pure nostalgia....I just feel like I have to have it regardless if I'll hardly give it any actual game time.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

171. Posted:

Anybody going to make any killer and Ecto-expensive 3DS purchases in time for this years E3? :D
I'm going all out in a few days hehe. Even though technically i bought my 3DS a couple weeks after it was released last year in March, i didn't open it along with the games and everything else i bought to go along with it a couple of days before E3 in early June..... and what an incredibly exciting unboxing it was! B-) I'm going to pay and play tribute to that epic memory with a few shnazzy 3DS purchases pretty soon, just to amp up the E3 Hype train.

AuthorMessage

Platypus

172. Posted:

lalalalalalal wrote:

KID ICARUS UPRISING.

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

KIU

Samholy wrote:

kid icarus

PikminMonster wrote:

Kid Icarus Uprising.

Joshers744 wrote:

Kid Icarus Uprising

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

R-L-A-George

173. Posted:

Colors! 3D

Edited on by R-L-A-George

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

174. Posted:

Cant decide....
should i get super monkey ball,
or sonic generations,
its hurting my head....

MrArcade

AuthorMessage

JohnPhilipSousa

175. Posted:

@MrArcade: I have both, and I must say, get Sonic Generations. It's an amazing game, plus I assume you're a fellow Sonic fan judging by your avatar. The classic physics are almost exactly like the classics, and the classic homing attack actually adds to the experience and isn't even introduced to him until a certain point. As for modern, it's also really fun.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

176. Posted:

portable sonic games suck. this one is no different did the 3ds need it? I say no It did not. :p That port was just lousy.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

177. Posted:

MagicLink95 wrote:

@MrArcade: I have both, and I must say, get Sonic Generations. It's an amazing game, plus I assume you're a fellow Sonic fan judging by your avatar. The classic physics are almost exactly like the classics, and the classic homing attack actually adds to the experience and isn't even introduced to him until a certain point. As for modern, it's also really fun.

How different does modern sonic feel to classic sonic by the end of the game. Do they feel similar even when classic sonic has the homing attack?

MrArcade

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

178. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

portable sonic games suck.

There are plenty of great portable Sonic games. The only problem is they are usually short. Some good ones include Sonic Pocket Adventure for the Neo Geo Pocket Color, and I enjoyed the Sonic Rush games. I think Generations looks good, but just like all other portable Sonic games I have heard it is short.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

179. Posted:

Square-enixFan wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

portable sonic games suck.

There are plenty of great portable Sonic games. The only problem is they are usually short. Some good ones include Sonic Pocket Adventure for the Neo Geo Pocket Color, and I enjoyed the Sonic Rush games. I think Generations looks good, but just like all other portable Sonic games I have heard it is short.

1. generations 3ds was a lame port
2. I never bought a portable sonic because I will just be disappointed
3.even if the neo geo pocket color game was good that will never be on 3ds vc because snk doesn't support 3ds vc (even though they supported the wii vc after ?? years the wii vc launched?
overall don't get that crappy port you will just be disappointed :p
Edit: those who are saying generations 3ds was good has "0" idea what they are talking about :p

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

180. Posted:

Resident Evil: Revelations was the last great 3ds game that I have bought. i'm not interested in Kid Icarus or that Tales game. But if you like it is ok,just not my cuppa joe.

my 3ds games are
Ocarina of time
Devil Survivor:Overclocked
Super Mario 3d land
RE: Revelations
and sadly..........
Jaws:Ultimate Predator dv.vb

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347