3DS Forum

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Showing 141 to 160 of 362

AuthorMessage

Karakato

141. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

How's the 3D effect?

Just as good as OoT3D where everything sinks in and the depth perception is noticeable. You know at first, the S3D of the system was somewhat of a Wow factor for me, yet after playing with it for months, it just seems natural in a sense that I will play every game in full blast.

I'm looking forward to getting Sakura Samurai, even if it has some DS-grade assets(Good looking DS assets). I'm kinda burnt out from all the platformers that I need something new, and this looks like it... a feudal Japan Punch out with exploration.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

142. Posted:

Zen Pinball 3D B-) Too bad my Pushmo addiction is preventing me from playing! :p

Untitled

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

143. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

How's the 3D effect?

Just as good as OoT3D where everything sinks in and the depth perception is noticeable. You know at first, the S3D of the system was somewhat of a Wow factor for me, yet after playing with it for months, it just seems natural in a sense that I will play every game in full blast.

I'm looking forward to getting Sakura Samurai, even if it has some DS-grade assets(Good looking DS assets). I'm kinda burnt out from all the platformers that I need something new, and this looks like it... a feudal Japan Punch out with exploration.

The 3D definitly feels natural to me as well, but it always amazes me nonetheless like in certain titles such as Mighty Switch Force as of late. :D Those little 3D explosions that pop off the screen after blasting one of those walking bomb baddies blows me away everytime, just like the the amount of depth there is when setting the RE: Revelations demo to 'very strong' and looking around in first person mode while aiming.

Also, Pushmo i find annoying to play in 2D, not only is it less enjoyable, it kind of hurts my eyes and it' s a bit more difficult to play. The 3D effect isn't exactly wow-worthy but it's another fine example where it benifits the actual game, just like PilotWings Resort. Even if 3D doesn't benifit a game, it's still amazing and makes '2D' bland, unmagical and completely dull in comparison.

Also I really need to catch up....I was into my 3DS during the Launch-ish period but a couple of months after my headphone input broke and i wasn't sure weather i wanted to send it to Nintendo to get it fixed or buy a new one all together. Months later i decided to just buy a new one which i got during the beginning of Jan....Sigh* Better late than never. :p

And Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, StarFox 64 and now RE: Revelations need to get opened and played. :p I've been so into 3DSWare as of late, again trying to play some mondo catchup! B-)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

144. Posted:

Nano Assualt! :D
I bought it on Amazon so it's not here yet, but I really can't wait. I hear the 3D is amazing and the graphics are great. I also love shmups.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Chuie

145. Posted:

um resieden evil revaletion also nano assult and pre-ordered tales of the abyss and kid icurus and i might pre-order luigi mansion 2 and paper mario animal crossing kingdom hearts

Edited on by Chuie

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

146. Posted:

James Noir's Hollywood Crimes
The game is pretty good so far. The murder mystery plot is pretty interesting, it's just too bad the 3D effect isn't really utilized in the puzzles. The only good use of 3D involved a creepy jack in the box.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

147. Posted:

Mutant Mudds! B-)
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

148. Posted:

RE: Revelations and Kid Icarus Uprising as part of the 3 for 2 deal going on at Target this week.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

149. Posted:

Kid Icarus Uprising. NINTENDO BETTER NOT TAKE 20 YEARS WITH A SEQUEL. And some paid DLC wouldn't hurt, like new maps, chapters ANYTHING (I'd buy it Day 1).

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

150. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Kid Icarus Uprising. NINTENDO BETTER NOT TAKE 20 YEARS WITH A SEQUEL. And some paid DLC wouldn't hurt, like new maps, chapters ANYTHING (I'd buy it Day 1).

But it didn't take twenty years for a sequel to the original Kid Icarus.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Vincent294

151. Posted:

Mutant Mudds.

Vincent294

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

152. Posted:

Kid Icarus: Uprising and after playing the demo I'm considering getting some Nintendo points to purchase Mutant Mudds.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

153. Posted:

KID ICARUS: UPRISING!!!!! head explodes
(why am I not playing it right now?) o.0

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

154. Posted:

Kid Icarus Uprising, hell yeah!

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

155. Posted:

Kid Icarus and an ambassador aqua blue 3ds are the latest stuff I bought. When my new 3ds comes I have a 3ds prepaid card so I am buying the game gear games and some other games.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

JayRPG

156. Posted:

Just purchased OoT3D at Best Buy for $31.99 on sale! Looked like most of the top 3DS titles are on sale!

Class of '89
Now Playing
KI (3DS)

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

157. Posted:

Yesterday, I got mortified and fortifed(they just keep comin folks!lol) with Fortified Zone on the Gameboy Virtual Console. After I beat it to the ground...Ok, that's a lie, Stage 4 completely anihilated me numerous times!)

Untitled

Shinobi - (Game Gear)
Avenging Spirit
Game & Watch Gallery
Balloon Kid - (A $2.99 risk i just had to take. :p )

I'm going all out 3DS this month before E3 hits, so I'm trying to play catch up. Metroid II, CatTrap and Tetris seem to be the only other VC titles that spark my interest. Then there's VVVVVV, Sakura Samurai, Colors 3D! and retail releases such as my copies of Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 and a few others i need to give a go! Ahem Kid Icause: Uprising(eek! I'm bad) Zelda OOT 3D, Steel Driver and Tetris Axis.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

158. Posted:

@WaveyGravy, Steel Driver? I'm not familiar with that one. Also, is Kid Icause: Uprising a sequel to Kid Icarus: Uprising? :D

I just got Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars for $11.99 at Best Buy. I haven't played it yet, since I'm so addicted to Kid Icarus: Uprising

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

159. Posted:

Most recently I bought tales of the abyss after trading in my extra copy of Mario Kart 7. Next up will be Mario Tennis Open and the purple 3DS so I can give my blue one to my son for his birthday so he doesn't hog my 3ds anymore.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

160. Posted:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

@WaveyGravy, Steel Driver? I'm not familiar with that one. Also, is Kid Icause: Uprising a sequel to Kid Icarus: Uprising? :D

I just got Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars for $11.99 at Best Buy. I haven't played it yet, since I'm so addicted to Kid Icarus: Uprising

SamuraiSodaGuy, that's what happens when you type faster than Sonic the hedgehog while you're face is Donatello-dunked in a massive pile of Teenage mutant Ninja turtle pies.. B-) :p Note to self, proof read posts 'Robocop style' B-)

Also, thinking about buying a 2nd 3DS down the line....It's either going to be Midnight Purple or Aqua Blue hehe.

Edited on by WaveWarlock