3DS Forum

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Showing 121 to 140 of 362

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

121. Posted:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

It's technically not a purchase yet, but I did finish off the payment for my pre-ordered Circle Pad Pro!! I can't wait to use it!!

And I got CALL OF DUTY: Black Ops for the DS. It isn't a 3DS purchase, but I purchased it FOR my 3DS, so in my eyes, it counts.

i would like your friend code to play zombies with ya

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Corbs

122. Posted:

Mutant Mudds

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

123. Posted:

my last things to buy on eshop was zen pinball,tennis for game boy and urban championship but this week im getting download tickets from club nintendo and buying a new game thats coming out this week on eshop as well

Edited on by Undead_terror

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

BenAV

124. Posted:

Mighty Switch Force I think.
Still waiting for some more of those downloadable titles to hit the PAL regions.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

125. Posted:

dark-insanity wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

It's technically not a purchase yet, but I did finish off the payment for my pre-ordered Circle Pad Pro!! I can't wait to use it!!

And I got CALL OF DUTY: Black Ops for the DS. It isn't a 3DS purchase, but I purchased it FOR my 3DS, so in my eyes, it counts.

I would love to play Zombies with you, but my home wifi isn't WEP... My dad set it to WPA because it is more secure...sorry dude... However, if there is a way I can play it WPA, please tell me!

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

126. Posted:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

I would love to play Zombies with you, but my home wifi isn't WEP... My dad set it to WPA because it is more secure...sorry dude... However, if there is a way I can play it WPA, please tell me!

my friend has wpa but i dont go there like once a month or so if you want to leave ur friend code i will add you and then i will try to see if your on the next time im in my friends place.ps:i know many glitchs!

Edited on by Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

127. Posted:

dark-insanity wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

my friend has wpa but i dont go there like once a month or so if you want to leave ur friend code i will add you and then i will try to see if your on the next time im in my friends place.ps:i know many glitchs!

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.

As you probably know DS games use one type of WiFi security, WEP. Once the DSi came out, Nintendo allowed the use of the more common, more secure security WPA/WPA2. However, this difference between WEP and WPA means that DS games cannot be played online with WPA compatibility.

In short, I do not have compatible WiFi for DS games. Sorry...

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

128. Posted:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.

As you probably know DS games use one type of WiFi security, WEP. Once the DSi came out, Nintendo allowed the use of the more common, more secure security WPA/WPA2. However, this difference between WEP and WPA means that DS games cannot be played online with WPA compatibility.

In short, I do not have compatible WiFi for DS games. Sorry...

alrighty then

AuthorMessage

TitanBryan

129. Posted:

how do you get raid more?

I know Mario personally as I caught him in a pokeball!
3ds Friend code; 1934 0713 8215
PSN ID: TitanBryan
Follow me on twitter to support Pokemon Hoenn remake!!!!

AuthorMessage

SuperLink

130. Posted:

I just pre-ordered Kid Icarus: Uprising!

Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

131. Posted:

dead or alive dimensions and mario kart 7. i also got a 3ds case with mario on it

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Mahra

132. Posted:

Mario Kart 7 ---- Piarts at the carbianz - Imagine Fashion Designer :D

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

133. Posted:

Pre-ordered Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Nano Assault

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

iamthezenmaster

134. Posted:

super mario world 3D...
my life is complete now.

New Super Mario Bros Wii, League of legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone,

Waiting for Smash Bros 3DS.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

135. Posted:

MIghtyyyyy Switch Force! :p
Untitled
Going to play as soon as i finish up Kirby's Adventure: 3D Classics.

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

136. Posted:

Pushmo! B-)
Untitled

Which then leaves me with Mutant Mudds and Zen Pinball, until another most righteously awesome 3DSWare title rears it's
blistering bad dudes-head. (ahem, Kid Icarus: 3D Classics!)

The rest however I've got zero interest in, which are...Let's Golf 3D, Pyramids, Sakura Samurai(Looks awful!), Freaky Forms! and even VVVVVV.The same deal would would maybe go for Zen Pinball, but I'm dieing to experience it's 3D effect. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

137. Posted:

VVVVVV

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

3Daniel

138. Posted:

Star Fox is entertaining and no where near the eye sore the original was but I'm definately not pleased with the lack of online.

3DS FC 2878-9587-9759
3Daniel - 3DS tag/wiiu id/colors id
wawigi #1

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

139. Posted:

vvaluigi wrote:

Star Fox is entertaining and no where near the eye sore the original was but I'm definately not pleased with the lack of online.

How's the 3D effect?

AuthorMessage

8bit_XAN

140. Posted:

Picked up the new, sleek 3DS cart case from Club Nintendo for 250 coins :)

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/24002.do

8bit_XAN