Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 1,001 to 1,012 of 1,012

Diddy64

Finally obtained Fire Emblem Awakening on the e-shop. Better late than never I guess.

Edited on by Diddy64

Undergoing games:
Yooka-Laylee and The Impossible Lair (playing it)
Zelda BotW (mostly focused on this game)
Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii) (on pause)
Zelda OoT 3D Master Quest (on pause)
Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy) (on pause)

Dogorilla

I bought Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology today, as it's 60% off on the eShop in Europe and physical copies are impossible to find for a reasonable price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NCyD3XoJgM

JoeDiddley

@Dogorilla that is a good deal!

I picked up Braverley Default a couple of days ago as I saw it in my local second hand games shop, I see the sequel a lot but never the original.

I've recently picked up SMTIV too (digital as no physical in europe), I've played SMTIV Apocalypse, but not the original.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
PSN: joediddley

Nagi

Downloaded Corpse Party from the 3DS eShop.
Played it first on PSP many Years ago and still think it's a great Horror Game.

Nagi

GuruOfGreatness

Now that games are getting harder to find brand new, and seeing as I am playing on my 3DS more now than I have done in the last 7 and a half years (God bless the UK SNES New 3DS XL lol, as I never played my original or the original 2DS even half as much), I'm on a mission to get any games I still want whilst they're still available at normal(ish) prices. In the last month, I got (all brand new and shrinkwrapped as I don't do pre-owned) Warioware Gold for £15 from Amazon, Captain Toad for £25 from Amazon, and Yoshis Woolly World for £18 from ebay. I already have Toad and Yoshi for the Wii U but I love the demos of their 3DS counterparts and that they're slightly different. Plus, compared to what some people are already starting to charge for these games, along with a few others like Kirbys Epic Yarn, Luigis Mansion and Samus Returns (fortunately I already have all those), it's not hard to see how much they're going to cost pre-owned in 10-20 years time, let alone trying to track down a brand new copy. Wish I could afford to have bought 2 copies of a lot of these late release/small print games lol.

Edited on by GuruOfGreatness

GuruOfGreatness

Krull

I finally found a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles in one of the three or four secondhand video game stories I frequently visit. Guess the news of the Switch remake convinced someone to dump their old copy. The fact it's a New 3DS-only title also meant it was much cheaper than your typical 3DS JRPG.

Also bagged Yokai Watch (first one) for peanuts, new, on Amazon, plus a secondhand Pokémon Sun for my eldest daughter. Slowly building up my 3DS library now!

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589

Mr_Persona

A new 2ds xl 2 weeks ago

2ND Switch FC: 1236-2867-6889
2ND 3DS FC:2767-5108-1312
Discord Tag: ♢♤Mr. Persona☆♢#8604
FE Heroes ID: 9538072452

I'm a female irl, not a guy!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6554-0700-5327 | 3DS Friend Code: 1349-8741-1668 | My Nintendo: Mr_Persona | Nintendo Network ID: Firelight100

Mr_Persona

but l still play on my old 3ds xl

2ND Switch FC: 1236-2867-6889
2ND 3DS FC:2767-5108-1312
Discord Tag: ♢♤Mr. Persona☆♢#8604
FE Heroes ID: 9538072452

I'm a female irl, not a guy!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6554-0700-5327 | 3DS Friend Code: 1349-8741-1668 | My Nintendo: Mr_Persona | Nintendo Network ID: Firelight100

JuveLeo

I just beat Donkey Kong, so i went out and bought Super Mario Maker and Mario Tennis open. I'm enjoying them both so far.
I also have FEF Conquest, which i have yet to play.

Friend code 5473-0852-7592

GuruOfGreatness

Got Metroid Prime Federation Force and Zelda Triforce Heroes in the weird Argos sale for £5.99 each, and Sushi Striker for just over £5.00 brand new from Amazon. Just want to get Sticker Star from Argos next month now assuming it's still on sale.

GuruOfGreatness

KitsuneNight

A brand new black and blue 2DS with Mario kart 7 for 15 bucks
it was on heavy discount and i had a 25 euro voucher
so i figured now is the time

KitsuneNight

KingMike

For the Japanese 3DS I have (since it's a New, compared to my US OG) I got Luigi's Mansion (sorry "Luigi Mansion", I only noticed the spelling difference while shopping). Wow, that game is about a year more recent than I thought it was (November 2018 release). Would explain why supply seemed to be unusually small (a few on ebay, none on several of the import sites I've visited). I suspect a future rare game, so good to get it now.

KingMike

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic