Forums

Topic: Your Latest & Greatest Totaly AWESOME 3DS Purchase!

Posts 1,001 to 1,008 of 1,008

Zuljaras

Yesterday I got Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal World Duel Carnival. I love it and I will play it after vacation!

Zuljaras

jdrocks89

Sega 3D Classics After Burner 2
Sega 3D Classics Gunstar Heroes
Sega 3D Classics Super Hang-On

jdrocks89

adamh31

Shakedown: Hawaii!!! FINALLY

Edited on by adamh31

adamh31

Diddy64

Finally obtained Fire Emblem Awakening on the e-shop. Better late than never I guess.

Edited on by Diddy64

Undergoing games:
Fire Emblem Awakening (mostly focused on this game)
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest (playing it sometimes)
Donkey Kong Country 2 (on pause)
Final Fantasy VII (on pause)
Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy) (on pause)

Dogorilla

I bought Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology today, as it's 60% off on the eShop in Europe and physical copies are impossible to find for a reasonable price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NCyD3XoJgM

JoeDiddley

@Dogorilla that is a good deal!

I picked up Braverley Default a couple of days ago as I saw it in my local second hand games shop, I see the sequel a lot but never the original.

I've recently picked up SMTIV too (digital as no physical in europe), I've played SMTIV Apocalypse, but not the original.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
3DS: 5327-0913-7260

Nagi

Downloaded Corpse Party from the 3DS eShop.
Played it first on PSP many Years ago and still think it's a great Horror Game.

Nagi

GuruOfGreatness

Now that games are getting harder to find brand new, and seeing as I am playing on my 3DS more now than I have done in the last 7 and a half years (God bless the UK SNES New 3DS XL lol, as I never played my original or the original 2DS even half as much), I'm on a mission to get any games I still want whilst they're still available at normal(ish) prices. In the last month, I got (all brand new and shrinkwrapped as I don't do pre-owned) Warioware Gold for £15 from Amazon, Captain Toad for £25 from Amazon, and Yoshis Woolly World for £18 from ebay. I already have Toad and Yoshi for the Wii U but I love the demos of their 3DS counterparts and that they're slightly different. Plus, compared to what some people are already starting to charge for these games, along with a few others like Kirbys Epic Yarn, Luigis Mansion and Samus Returns (fortunately I already have all those), it's not hard to see how much they're going to cost pre-owned in 10-20 years time, let alone trying to track down a brand new copy. Wish I could afford to have bought 2 copies of a lot of these late release/small print games lol.

Edited on by GuruOfGreatness

GuruOfGreatness

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic