Forums

Topic: You can now see the 3D from your computer.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

estoiagamer
You can now view selected videos in 3D in youtube.
There are 3 versions of it: the colored glasses,3D tv or monitor, and with YOUR eye balls(Attention, it can hurt your eyes so don't look too long)
With your eyes you must cross them to see the 3D.
The link i put there is a slideshow of pictures of 3DS games so you can see how's the 3D effect.

My game collection:Wii Sports,Star Wars The Force Unleashed,Link`s Crossbow Training,Golden Compass,Battalion Wars 2,Dirt 2,Equilibrio,World of Goo,Madworld and Deadly Creatures.

Reala

Pretty sure 3D youtube has been around for a while now, remember seeing it last year think I'll stick to 2D though as the 3D options they offer don't seem very good to me, also not sure it really is 3DS related to be honest unless they plan on making a version for its browser.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

estoiagamer

Well the pictures look pretty realistic.

My game collection:Wii Sports,Star Wars The Force Unleashed,Link`s Crossbow Training,Golden Compass,Battalion Wars 2,Dirt 2,Equilibrio,World of Goo,Madworld and Deadly Creatures.

warioswoods

I've seen these screenshots before when they made their rounds across the web; while it's sort of a neat trick on the part of the creator, those shots are actually a pretty terrible representation of what you'll see on the 3DS. They simply took the 2d screenshots, then added some cheap post-hoc 3D effects to bring out foreground objects and characters. Nifty but not at all like the natural 3D you'll see on the real device.

It's like 3D added to some cheaper films after filming, as opposed to genuine 3D shooting.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Xkhaoz

don't be snippy -- TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.