Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles New3ds

Posts 181 to 200 of 242

Spoony_Tech

MarioKartParty57 wrote:

If its more Monster Hunter boring and overly difficult controls then please tell me that first.

It's not an easy game per say but it's nothing like monster Hunter. Its a full on rpg. You send commands but the characters do all the fighting if you don't send the command. There is no comparison between the two games other then the fact both have huge monsters to fight but the way you go about it it totally different. Xenoblade is worth playing yes but is a whole new system to buy worth it? If you like stable 3d, faster processor, and extra circle pad for camera control then yes, if not then no.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Dezzy

MarioKartParty57 wrote:

Is this worth buying the N3DS for? I can buy one if I want but Im not sure what this game will do for me

Depends if you've already owned the previous 3DS and played all of the other awesome games. If not, then yes it's probably worth the extra money to get the New 3DS rather than the old. If you already own the old 3DS, it's probably not worth all of the extra money unless you're really a JRPG fanatic or want that C-stick.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

martinskrtel37

if you like great games you will need to own this, it's as simple as that. has to be the best game on the system.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

TeeJay

I'm at the part of the story where Riki joins my party. I'm guessing he's the comic relief

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

4stringsteve

I love the 3ds version, I just wish they kept the japanese audio, heck I would even pay for that if they put it on the eshop.

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9139-9364

Nintendo Network ID: Defian

Dezzy

4stringsteve wrote:

I love the 3ds version, I just wish they kept the japanese audio, heck I would even pay for that if they put it on the eshop.

Despite finding Reyn a bit annoying at first, and Xord is quite terrible, I find the english voices incredibly well done overall. Especially some of the peripheral characters. I still haven't finished the game so no spoilers please, and obviously this'll mean nothing to people still early in the game, but the voice acting for Meyneth and Zanza is incredibly good.

Tiefseemiez

Dezzy wrote:

4stringsteve wrote:

Despite finding Reyn a bit annoying at first, and Xord is quite terrible, I find the english voices incredibly well done overall. Especially some of the peripheral characters. I still haven't finished the game so no spoilers please, and obviously this'll mean nothing to people still early in the game, but the voice acting for Meyneth and Zanza is incredibly good.

Oh yeah! Xord was the horror! I had to try the battle a couple of times and his voice and the always the same phrases really made it awful. Though it made him as unpleasant as he was probably meant to be.
But apart from that I really like the voice acting and am surprised that I even like it in the battles. Somehow I cannot imagine them without the characters shouting out their attacks. I think they would be quite a lot less encouraging and fun.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Ralizah

So, I'm about 15 hours into this. Finally beat Xord. The Mechon were a bit creepy at first, but after that thing opened its mouth... ugh.

I hated the battle system at first, but it's starting to grow on me.

The plot seems a bit... simple, thus far. Too simple. Hopefully it improves.

Good lord, quests suck in this game. I feel like I'm playing an MMO.

On the plus side, the sense of scale in the environments and the music are both awesome.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Dezzy

Ralizah wrote:

The plot seems a bit... simple, thus far. Too simple. Hopefully it improves.

There are about 15 twists around the corner.

kkslider5552000

Ralizah wrote:

Good lord, quests suck in this game. I feel like I'm playing an MMO.

I disagree. The game doesn't have the best quests but most of the time, it cannot hope to compare to the pointless garbage of most MMO quests.

also screw you all, Xord is hilarious. He is just this ridiculous British robot and he hams it up to ludicrous levels and I love it.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

BurningSonic

I'm still in the beginning of the game, Juju got kidnapped and I don't know where to go.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

kkslider5552000

BurningSonic wrote:

I'm still in the beginning of the game, Juju got kidnapped and I don't know where to go.

As far as I know, the story missions are always either A. have an arrow that points to your objective or B. have that objective be a giant exclamation point you can see on the map (and sometimes if you look in the right direction)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

BurningSonic

kkslider5552000 wrote:

BurningSonic wrote:

As far as I know, the story missions are always either A. have an arrow that points to your objective or B. have that objective be a giant exclamation point you can see on the map (and sometimes if you look in the right direction)

Oh, I didn't know it showed on the map, thanks.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Joeynator3000

Playing another game, but...yeah...I'm about to get Rikki, YAYZ! lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Xyphon22

I'm playing the original Wii version so asked this there, but this forum is more popular so I'll ask here, too, assuming it is the same gameplay. I'm almost at the end (I think), and I'm looking for a little help to see if I'm missing anything.

I'm inside the Bionis' heart and fighting the Telethia that Lorithia turned into, and I can barely touch her. Almost all of my attacks miss. I can last for a very long time because my defense and healing are good, but I barely make a dent in her HP. It has been a very long time since I fought the Telethia in Makna Forest or wherever and I know I had a similar problem with it, but I don't know how I got over it. I know you were supposed to use Purge on that one, but it says she is immune to it and it doesn't seem to do anything. I also blew right through all the Telethia that just attacked us at Colony 6, including Dickson's and Alvis', so I don't know why I can't do anything to this one. Am I forgetting something, doing something wrong, or is it just that much harder of a battle and I am underpowered (I am level 70, she is 75)?

Thanks for any help. I've had this game since launch and being this close to beating it I kind of just want to get it done.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Dezzy

kkslider5552000 wrote:

also screw you all, Xord is hilarious. He is just this ridiculous British robot and he hams it up to ludicrous levels and I love it.

The only one who doesn't sound British for some reason is Dunban. Explanations?

Joeynator3000

Ugh...stupid Smash Bros games...why did I read the Mechon trophy descriptions.?! TwT lol
As for Xord, his voice quality seemed a bit bad during battle for some bizarre reason.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Dezzy

Megumi wrote:

Ugh...stupid Smash Bros games...why did I read the Mechon trophy descriptions.?! TwT lol
As for Xord, his voice quality seemed a bit bad during battle for some bizarre reason.

What did they spoil? Metal Face?

Joeynator3000

Dezzy wrote:

Megumi wrote:

What did they spoil? Metal Face?

Other faces, it also tells you what they really are (even though I already had a feeling that was the case anyways, lol).

Keep it PG-13-ish.

gcunit

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D going new for £19.95 at gamecollection for the next few hours. I've just bought :{)

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.