Forums

Topic: Wuhu Island

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

theblackdragon

Token Girl wrote:

I can feel the ghost of Orlick in this thread.

trust me, as soon as he posted it i checked 'im out. the kid's clean :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Colors

Since a new pokemon game was announced for the Wii this year, I started thinking that if it was like Pokemon Colluseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Wuhu island could be a place you could explore. If you played the other games then you probably know what I mean.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Arcanum

SimmerE14 wrote:

abgar wrote:

I would like to visit wuhu island in animal crossing.

But i think it should stay in games where miis are playable.

Yah, but it still would be cool!

wowowzers wrote:

hmm a stage on ssb as you said =EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

QFT (Qoute, Fact, Truth)

It would be even more epic if you could kick them off the stage and then you would be on the ground fighting, until the platform came back.
please use the 'edit' link as opposed to double-posting. thank you :3 — TBD

Isn't falling off the stage on SSB how you die? falling off the stage and continuing elsewhere sounds like it won't work.

Edited on by Arcanum

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

Simmer_E

abgar wrote:

SimmerE14 wrote:

You mean they talked in the first one or they need to make them talk?

They talk in the original, they even sing

How more awesome can this game get!
Could you go to school and stuff?

Token+Girl wrote:

I can feel the ghost of Orlick in this thread

Who's that?
fixed your code — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter:

Eel

i don't know much about the "collection" game other than it was like the sims, with miis a lots of beeps and boops in different pitches that emulate talking.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JohnDoe123

I like Wuhu Island, its just too small. I've already gotten all 50 i points in Wii Sports Resort. It was fun, but I already know the entire island. If they added more to it, like a metroplois city, I would be more interested. I'm talking about free-world games such as Pilotwings: Resort. If that was one location off a main continent, and the continent was twenty times bigger, I'd be interested. I don't know if I make sense, but I would buy Pilotwings if Wuhu Island was bigger.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

Simmer_E

theblackdragon wrote:

@SimmerE14: Orlick was a troll from long before your time, one of his favorite topics was Wuhu Island. :3

Thanks for fixing that & thanks for the info.

EmpireIndustries wrote:

I like Wuhu Island, its just too small. I've already gotten all 50 i points in Wii Sports Resort. It was fun, but I already know the entire island. If they added more to it, like a metroplois city, I would be more interested. I'm talking about free-world games such as Pilotwings: Resort. If that was one location off a main continent, and the continent was twenty times bigger, I'd be interested. I don't know if I make sense, but I would buy Pilotwings if Wuhu Island was bigger

If they do that, then I hope they add rainforests, deserts, more mountains, plains, and rivers!

abgar wrote:

i don't know much about the "collection" game other than it was like the sims, with miis a lots of beeps and boops in different pitches that emulate talking

Oh, well still sounds cool

Edited on by Simmer_E

Simmer_E

rolLTheDice

The only ways i'd want it to be used is as stages in Mario Kart and Smash Bros.
I see it more as a place to be for your Mii though. Okay, maybe it still could work in Animal Crossing as you described it. I just can't see it being used for anything else than casual games.
Or an online hub world where you can meet your online friends or random people.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

TeeJay

abgar wrote:

SimmerE14 wrote:

You mean they talked in the first one or they need to make them talk?

They talk in the original, they even sing

Haha, I love the autotuned Birthday Song voices.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Simmer_E

Arcanum wrote:

SimmerE14 wrote:

abgar wrote:

Yah, but it still would be cool!

wowowzers wrote:

hmm a stage on ssb as you said =EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

QFT (Qoute, Fact, Truth)

It would be even more epic if you could kick them off the stage and then you would be on the ground fighting, until the platform came back.
please use the 'edit' link as opposed to double-posting. thank you :3 — TBD

Isn't falling off the stage on SSB how you die? falling off the stage and continuing elsewhere sounds like it won't work.

You also can get knocked over to the side and die.

Simmer_E

Chaoslink1

Yeah, they use it in PilotWings Resort and Mario Kart 3DS so I think It could be a good idea for a next ssb game. It would be kinda like the sunshine stage in brawl were you would be floating on platforms but every ones in a while you would go down on to the island

Edited on by Chaoslink1

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

Phobos

TokyoRed wrote:

abgar wrote:

Miis are playable in Animal Crossing City Folk and thus they should naturally be playable in Animal Crossing 3DS.

No, no and no. You can wear a Mii Mask in the game, not play with a Mii.

But I like the concept of more games featuring Wuhu, especially Animal Crossing. But I highly doubt it'll happen this time. I think the island is featured in Mario Kart 3DS though, from the looks of it.

But Wuhu Island seems honestly a Mii thing, to be honest. Just wouldn't fit a battling atmosphere or another game which isn't familiar to such scenery/environment.

But hey, that's just what I think.

Why am I starting most my sentences with 'but' anyway?! D:

My 3DS Blog | YouTube Channel
CUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator

SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin

shinesprite

As some of you may know, I've been sailing through Wind Waker lately, and I could easily see Wuhu Island making a cameo in The Legend of Zelda series (hey, they made Dee Ess Isle)

shinesprite

alby31999

I think a great game would be that you life on wuhu island and you can have a job like a pilot or fireman or something then you could buy a car or another vehicle and stuff like that maybe make bigger islands around wuhu. A sort of gta but without violence or anything just the open worls aspect of it.

alby31999

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.