3DS Forum

Topic: Wuhu Island

Showing 1 to 20 of 41

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Simmer_E

1. Posted:

Since some of the Nintendo 3Ds games have things based on Wuhu Island, do you think more Nintendo games will feature the island?

For example, the new Animal Crossing could start you off there, but then you leave on a boat to your new town! Then, you will be able to visit the island during vacations, events, etc.! It will be the new "City" of the game.

Another thing could be that a SSB game comes out with a stage centered around the island. You'll see mii's and stuff.

A new Mario could have you on a cruise ship going to past the island, but Bowser, or a new villian, kidnaps Princess Peach and take her somewhere on the island! The place weould be redesigned to look like a Mario game, and it could be a sequal to Sunshine!

There could be a new game where all Nintendo characters come together to fight some villian that's trying to destroy their multiverse! It could introduce Miis into their multiverse. They would all be tricked into coming to the island or something.

What do you think will happen to Wuhu Island?

Edited on by Simmer_E

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

2. Posted:

I would like to visit wuhu island in animal crossing.

But i think it should stay in games where miis are playable.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

wowowzers

3. Posted:

hmm a stage on ssb as you said =EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wowowzers

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Simmer_E

4. Posted:

abgar wrote:

I would like to visit wuhu island in animal crossing.

But i think it should stay in games where miis are playable.

Yah, but it still would be cool!

wowowzers wrote:

hmm a stage on ssb as you said =EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

QFT (Qoute, Fact, Truth)

It would be even more epic if you could kick them off the stage and then you would be on the ground fighting, until the platform came back.
please use the 'edit' link as opposed to double-posting. thank you :3 — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E

AuthorMessage
Avatar

willobee

5. Posted:

I thought QFT meant quoted for truth.

Regardless, I agree it would be an awesome SSB stage.

And while I love Wuhu Island, I want a bit of variety for my Miis to head to. A snowy mountain filled with winter sports? YES PLEASE.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage
Avatar

grenworthshero

6. Posted:

QFT does mean "quote for truth"
Anyway, I'm sure we'll see it again sometime. Nintendo likes to recycle things from old games and give them cameos.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
***
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--Facebook--last.fm

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Burning_Spear

7. Posted:

The Mario Kart 3DS screen shots appear to suggest a Wuhu Island course.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

8. Posted:

abgar wrote:

I would like to visit wuhu island in animal crossing.

But i think it should stay in games where miis are playable.

Miis are playable in Animal Crossing City Folk and thus they should naturally be playable in Animal Crossing 3DS.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Squiggle55

9. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

abgar wrote:

I would like to visit wuhu island in animal crossing.

But i think it should stay in games where miis are playable.

Miis are playable in Animal Crossing City Folk and thus they should naturally be playable in Animal Crossing 3DS.

that's true, but they better let me put a dang hat on my mii this time

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

10. Posted:

Squiggle55 wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

abgar wrote:

I would like to visit wuhu island in animal crossing.

But i think it should stay in games where miis are playable.

Miis are playable in Animal Crossing City Folk and thus they should naturally be playable in Animal Crossing 3DS.

that's true, but they better let me put a dang hat on my mii this time

Yes, now I agree with you. I'd love to put a hat and more on my Mii.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

11. Posted:

I always thought that was more of a "make your character look like your mii" than a "play with your mii" kind of thing :P

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Simmer_E

12. Posted:

wobee wrote:

I thought QFT meant quoted for truth.

Really? Other forums say it's quote, fact, truth.

wobee wrote:

Regardless, I agree it would be an awesome SSB stage.

And while I love Wuhu Island, I want a bit of variety for my Miis to head to. A snowy mountain filled with winter sports? YES PLEASE.

How about a game called "Mii Life"?
It has various worlds that you can use your Mii to live in!

Squiggle55 wrote:

thats true, but they better let me put a dang hat on my mii this time

Me too! I hated that I couldn't put a mii mask and hat on at thr same time.

Edited on by Simmer_E

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

13. Posted:

SimmerE14 wrote:

How about a game called "Mii Life"?
It has various worlds that you can use your Mii to live in!

already done

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

14. Posted:

SimmerE14 wrote:

wobee wrote:

I thought QFT meant quoted for truth.

Really? Other forums say it's quote, fact, truth.

Let's ask Google:

"quote fact truth" turns up 3 hits.
"quote for truth" turns up about 8,150 hits.
"quoted for truth" turns up about 392,000 hits.

kinda looks like the quoted-for-truths have it, lol :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

15. Posted:

3 whole results? I think it's obvious that's what it means.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

16. Posted:

and one is actually [ /QUOTE]Fact truth :D

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Simmer_E

17. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

SimmerE14 wrote:

wobee wrote:

I thought QFT meant quoted for truth.

Really? Other forums say it's quote, fact, truth.

Let's ask Google:

"quote fact truth" turns up 3 hits.
"quote for truth" turns up about 8,150 hits.
"quoted for truth" turns up about 392,000 hits.

kinda looks like the quoted-for-truths have it, lol :3

I guess so lol

abgar wrote:

already done

Never heard of the game, but it sounds cool! Hope they remake it for the 3Ds and make it available for other countries.

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

18. Posted:

SimmerE14 wrote:

Never heard of the game, but it sounds cool! Hope they remake it for the 3Ds and make it available for other countries.

Yeah, they even talk in this one :(

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Simmer_E

19. Posted:

abgar wrote:

SimmerE14 wrote:

Never heard of the game, but it sounds cool! Hope they remake it for the 3Ds and make it available for other countries.

Yeah, they even talk in this one :(

You mean they talked in the first one or they need to make them talk?

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Token_Girl

20. Posted:

I can feel the ghost of Orlick in this thread.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928