3DS Forum

Topic: Why Sticker Star fails and why Nintendo should stop making worse Paper Mario games

Showing 201 to 203 of 203

AuthorMessage

3dsplayer

201. Posted:

PokeMarioR wrote:

Tops wrote:

One of my biggest problems besides the backtracking and obtuse specific-item puzzles was that the bosses were broken. Most of the time I had no idea which item I had to turn into a sticker to use (if I had even found the item needed) so I would waste almost all my stickers or I had the item and the boss became laughably easy.

Oh man don't even remind me about that whole part with the Wiggler

Most annoying part of the game

Edited on by 3dsplayer

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

AuthorMessage

Nintendo_Ninja

202. Posted:

Well, the comments are beginning to sum up where this thread is going. It's time for all of us to abandon this thread!

Edited on by Nintendo_Ninja

Nintendo ID Network: Ninja84
I play World of Tanks: Ninja840

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

203. Posted:

3dsplayer wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

3dsplayer wrote:

OptometristLime wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

....Why is this thread still going? o_0

This thread keeps coming back, like a bad skin condition. Just look at all these

3dsplayer wrote:

bump s

Jealous hater detected

btw that was only 1 bump lol and everyone is saying "omg wow buddy gtfo blah blah kjdfngfd"

Probably because people rarely "bump" on NL without adding more to the conversation

stfu

what's that? you'd like the thread locked because you have nothing more to add? okay! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

Sorry, this topic has been locked.