Forums

Topic: Who's having the midnight launches?

Posts 41 to 60 of 63

R-L-A-George

TokyoRed wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

@TokyoRed: I doubt it. It's probably more for accessories, like that battery NYKO is releasing

That battery is a MUST BUY Iz2009. With that battery I can play Paper Mario 3DS non stop. I can also imagine people using it to play Super Street Fighter IV 3D throughout the night.

The way I handle my handhelds, I might get a week out of the NYKO extension.

R-L-A-George

Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

RoyalBlur

mark3 wrote:

-gonintendo"GameStop sending out email invites for 3DS preview sessions, PowerUp Rewards members only."

And to say i've been thinking about getting one last month. If I'm lucky, I might be able to get a PowerUp card tomorrow.

I think that's more like for people who already signed up for PowerUp accounts earlier in the year. Heres to hoping you get an e-mail though!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

warioswoods

Kid_A wrote:

If you imagine Dr. Zoidburg reading this thread title, it makes it much more entertaining.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

RoyalBlur

R-L-A-George wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

@TokyoRed: I doubt it. It's probably more for accessories, like that battery NYKO is releasing

That battery is a MUST BUY Iz2009. With that battery I can play Paper Mario 3DS non stop. I can also imagine people using it to play Super Street Fighter IV 3D throughout the night.

The way I handle my handhelds, I might get a week out of the NYKO extension.

ROFL!

@Adam, ya I know it right?

Seriously, though after all the people I've met (some absurd ones at that) you can imagine that some will be playing at night via that battery of NYKO. One of my former aquatintists did all sorts of unusual things to keep his parents from finding him playing video games at night two of which was going outside in the middle of the night and staking out in the bathroom while playing video games and watching something very not clean

Boy, those were the good ole days and oh, how do I miss them.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

yoyogamer

I'm going to be on vacation during the launch, I won't be able to play mine till April 1st.

This is a signature.

Hokori

umm me?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Adam

Dang, mine won't open till 9AM, so I likely won't get to play it until that night. Pretty disappointing since I don't have a lot of time for gaming on weekdays and hoped to get a lot of 3DS in on Sunday. I'll probably live through it though. Not too worried.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Colors

The only midnight launch is about 8 miles away and I can't drive there. So, i'm actually thinking about walking there on foot, I should get there in time if I leave at 9:00 :/

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

mark3

My Gamestop is having a midnight launch so I'm going. I will have to walk there which is only about a 10 to 15 minute walk.But, I might ride a bike so it might just take me 5 minutes. Just hopes it doesn't rain but it looks like it will.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

Rob_mc_1

Manitoba has laws that says that most businesses can't be open out side of 12pm-6pm. As such I cannot get a 3DS before noon. I will be really tired Since I am a night worker and have to start work at 6pm so it is kinda like a midnight launch for me.

♠♦♣

IanMage

Unfortunatly for me, I preordered my 3DS in a Gamestop at the mall... which opens at 10:00 on sundays. I really hope it's not going to be a huge stampede into the mall for it...

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

komicturtle

supernin10do wrote:

Unfortunatly for me, I preordered my 3DS in a Gamestop at the mall... which opens at 10:00 on sundays. I really hope it's not going to be a huge stampede into the mall for it...

Same here. I do remember that GS holding midnight launches for ALL CoDs and Halo games.. As well was God of War III and Gears of War II. NEVER Nintendo. At all.

komicturtle

Keroro1979

I would, but cant get to one.

Keroro1979

wowowzers

i just called my gamestop a few minutes ago.they said theyre not sure but my local gamestop was listed on the midnight openings on their website.ill have to call on friday for final confirmation while those lucky europeans get to enjoy the 3ds.

wowowzers

FluttershyGuy

They'll be doing midnight launches here, and it makes me nervous. Enough so that, since I'm not going to the launch party, tomorrow I'm shelling out the remainder of the balance on the 3DS I reserved. Otherwise I'll have nightmares until it's in my hands, about people who've already paid the full amount getting theirs, then going in on Sunday afternoon and having an associate tell me "sorry, we didn't get as many 3DS' as we thought and we sold them all at the midnight launch, come back in 2 weeks when we get another shipment"!

Edited on by FluttershyGuy

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

komicturtle

BetelgeuseWC77 wrote:

They'll be doing midnight launches here, and it makes me nervous. Enough so that, since I'm not going to the launch party, tomorrow I'm shelling out the remainder of the balance on the 3DS I reserved. Otherwise I'll have nightmares until it's in my hands, about people who've already paid the full amount getting theirs, then going in on Sunday afternoon and having an associate tell me "sorry, we didn't get as many 3DS' as we thought and we sold them all at the midnight launch, come back in 2 weeks when we get another shipment"!

Even though it shouldn't be a big deal.. it friggin is >_<

komicturtle

NintenMOE

Most Gamestop's in Baltimore, MD area are doing Midnight Launches...that's where I'll be come Saturday night.

Yea though I walk through the valley of Google I shall fear no Apple.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic