Showing 1 to 20 of 20
1. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 20:18 GMT
Who Would You Like To See As A New Partner For Mario? If There is Partners?
“I serve...a higher authority...”—Geno, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars“Master of dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am... Dimentio!”—Dimentio, Super Paper Mario“The Green Thunder strikes like lightning!”—Mr. L, Super Paper Mario
2. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 20:24 GMT
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain
3. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 20:24 GMT
A Shy Guy hasn't been done before, and I think they should have a new Goomba partner who would be like Goombario from Paper Mario and Goombella from The Thousand Year Door to be faithful. Ah, I liked to go into a seemingly empty room just to hear the goomba partner say his or her opinion about it!
SSB4 Character requests
1. Little Mac 2. Dixie Kong 3. King K. Rool 4. A WarioWare character (preferably Kat & Ana) 5. Takamaru 6. Mewtwo 7. Mii 8. Tom Nook
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
4. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 20:25 GMT
Yes it's my Christmas avatar.
Oh look! A Morphloggery. Oh, and a Morphsite too.
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
5. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 22:16 GMT
How about Wario and Waluigi: Here Comes Trouble for the next Paper Mario game?
Edited on Sun 27th February, 2011 @ 22:17 by FluttershyGuy
Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.
6. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 22:27 GMT
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
Safari: ϟZebstrika, Electabuzz and Dedenneϟ
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
7. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 22:34 GMT
The Yoshi from TTYD all grown up.
"HEY DUDES, THANKS FOR RESCUING ME. LET'S GO FOR A BURGER.... HA! HA! HA! HA!" President Ronnie.
8. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 22:37 GMT
This is a signature.
9. Posted: Sun 27th Feb 2011 23:09 GMT
Luigi! or they could just make Mario and Luigi RPG 4 and I wouldn't even bother with Paper Mario 3DS.
3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1
10. Posted: Mon 28th Feb 2011 00:16 GMT
A chimp! You know, from the Yoshi's Island games.
Snifit would be sweet too.
Edited on Mon 28th February, 2011 @ 00:17 by komicturtle
11. Posted: Mon 28th Feb 2011 01:07 GMT
have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii
12. Posted: Mon 28th Feb 2011 05:04 GMT
a kid can dream, y'know
"Congratulations to Odnetnin for Most Disturbing Post 2009" - Adam
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
13. Posted: Mon 28th Feb 2011 05:06 GMT
Wild signature appeared!
3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770
14. Posted: Mon 28th Feb 2011 05:10 GMT
Think about it! Luigi and Waluigi have been kidnapped so Mario and Wario must team up to find them and take down the bad guy. Plausable story, IMO.
Edited on Mon 28th February, 2011 @ 05:10 by SonicMaster
Formerly SegaSquirtle, Master_Genesis
Now Playing: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Backoggery | YouTube Channel | Let's Play Pokémon Blue!
15. Posted: Mon 28th Feb 2011 05:13 GMT
A chimp! You know, from the Yoshi's Island games.Snifit would be sweet too.Or...
16. Posted: Mon 28th Feb 2011 21:00 GMT
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/
17. Posted: Mon 28th Feb 2011 21:05 GMT
3DS friend code: 1590-4685-4846
18. Posted: Fri 4th Mar 2011 02:54 GMT
Chain Chomp...oh wait.
A Banzai Bill. You can ride it outside of battle.
My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight
Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion
3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem
19. Posted: Fri 4th Mar 2011 06:03 GMT
Fawful, Chargin' Chuck, and Toad.
That would be awesome.
20. Posted: Sat 5th Mar 2011 02:59 GMT
*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky roadall the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*