Forums

Topic: Which one?

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

NintendoKoopai

I am thinking about which game I should get. Should I get Tetris Axis or Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story? I personally love the M&L games, but Tetris was my first game ever and I really want to play it again! What do you think?

Currently Playing:
Wii- TLoZ: Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess
DS- Pokemon White, Kirby Mass Attack, Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
3DS- Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Star Fox 64 3D
Xbox 360- Marvel VS. Capcom 3, Castle Crashers

NIN10DOXD

Maybe M&L.

NIN10DOXD

pikku

Bowser's inside Story. You can get your tetris fix gfor cheaper than Tetris Axis easily, including, but not limited to Tetris Party Live onDSiWare, Tetis Party on WiiWare, and ~this can actually get pretty expensive~Tetris DS.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Syrup

NintendoKoopai wrote:

I am thinking about which game I should get. Should I get Tetris Axis or Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story? I personally love the M&L games, but Tetris was my first game ever and I really want to play it again! What do you think?

Get Mario & Luigi, it's fun (if you like RPG's). Tetris Axis is basically just Tetris, nothing special, you can play all of these modes for free at TetrisFriends.com. And Tetris Party Live is only 5 bucks on the eShop.

Ploppins

LiquidVolt wrote:

NintendoKoopai wrote:

Get Mario & Luigi, it's fun (if you like RPG's). Tetris Axis is basically just Tetris, nothing special, you can play all of these modes for free at TetrisFriends.com. And Tetris Party Live is only 5 bucks on the eShop.

True, Tetris:Axis is a bit on the more expensive side, but I picked it up and I personally love it! I own the M&L game, too, and I've spent way more time in Axis so far than I ever did in that game. (Although, I never really got into M&L:BIS =/)

Edited on by Ploppins

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

SuperToad

M&L of course. You're implying that you already have a Tetris game, or at least had experience with. Variety is good, so I'd say get M&L.

SuperToad

pikku

zezhyrule wrote:

Well M&L: BiS is a crappy game, I wouldn't recommend getting it at all. Tetris ftw

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Soviet-Dictator

Tetris. You will NOT be dissapointed

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

Joeynator3000

Bowser's Inside Story....Tetris Axis is great....but not that great. BiS is hundred times better.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Kaeobais

zezhyrule wrote:

Well M&L: BiS is a crappy game, I wouldn't recommend getting it at all. Tetris ftw

What? I don't even LIKE turn based RPGs and I like BiS! It's not amazing or anything, but it's lightyears from being a crappy game.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.