Showing 441 to 450 of 450
441. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 19:17 GMT
So So happy right now, just got a email from amazon sayin im gettin my 3DS on the 28th(Monday) not tues. Wow my b-day is on thursday guess it's a early gift for me.
Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
442. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 19:22 GMT
Thats good Natie31. Happy early b-day too.
3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891
443. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 19:28 GMT
Thank You Thanks so much!
444. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 19:37 GMT
Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E
445. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 20:45 GMT
I don't wanna wait any longer!! Unfortunatly for me, Amazon is gonna take a while...
Edited on Sat 26th March, 2011 @ 20:45 by Funky_Gamer
"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk HawkFNS: Y B L R R R B >
446. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 21:48 GMT
I'm planning to get two games at Toys R' Us tomorrow for the 2 for 1.5 deal and then Monday I will pick up my 3DS at Gamestop.
It's on like Donkey Kong!! -5 coins
Nintendo Network ID: MorphballerU
447. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 21:54 GMT
Quote me for my 3DS friend code :)
448. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 22:04 GMT
FWIW my Gamestop told me today that they had 32 units and only 28 preorders, so the first 4 in line without a preorder will get one as well. But he also said people could preorder those units today as well. So if you're a last minute shopper you might want to check today and you might get lucky.
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein
449. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 21:36 BST
When the new version comes out
Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian
450. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 21:41 BST
Whenever I get it.
3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787 Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533 Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565