3DS Forum

Topic: When will you get your 3DS?

Showing 421 to 440 of 450

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

421. Posted:

zeeroid wrote:

Dear Canada:

I just saw this in the BestBuy flyer. First 25 customers in-store (on Sunday morning presumably) get it free.

Welp. That settles it, I guess. I'm lining up. 2 hours should be enough? I hope.

I remember when I camped outside of bestbuy for my ps2. I was 16th in line at 5:30 the day before and that was just to purchase it. I laughed at the people who were coming to stand in line at 7am the next morning because we had been there all night and the systems were sold out at around the 93rd person in line which was there at about midnight. The moral of this story is drive by often and make sure no one is standing in line. If they are be prepared to join them if you want it bad enough!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ninbrendo

422. Posted:

I'm gonna hit Kmart on Sunday morning for the $25 off a 3DS game with console purchase, although I'm still not sure which crappy launch title I'll get. I'm leaning towards Nintendogs + Cats.

http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog/Nintendo-3DS-Launch-Offer

I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zeeroid

423. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

I remember when I camped outside of bestbuy for my ps2. I was 16th in line at 5:30 the day before and that was just to purchase it. I laughed at the people who were coming to stand in line at 7am the next morning because we had been there all night and the systems were sold out at around the 93rd person in line which was there at about midnight. The moral of this story is drive by often and make sure no one is standing in line. If they are be prepared to join them if you want it bad enough!

Crazy, man! I think the extent of time I'd be willing to wait for a free T-shirt, which very well may be unavailable in my size, isn't going to be much greater than 2 hours :(

I've had the system pre-ordered for a couple months so I'm not worried about missing out on the main event.

Edited on by zeeroid

3DS: 1676 - 3679 - 7062
PSN: Zeer0id

Pushmo puzzle album (w/ QR codes)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iphys

424. Posted:

Okay, store just called to tell me I could pick it up. I said, "Sunday?" They said they were closed on Sunday and to come pick it up tomorrow before 6 pm. I was so stunned I didn't even think to ask if I could pick it up today: I don't think they have a clue about the street date. It's already been paid for, so it's not like they have to ring it up if I go in, so I wonder if there's any way they'll notice they're not supposed to give it to me.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

425. Posted:

@zeeroid Maybe I should have looked at your link a little better LOL. I thought it was for a free system. Yeah I wouldn't wait that long for a shirt.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

art_kevinc

426. Posted:

Picked mine up early today with Ghost Recon. Awesome system. Ghost Recon looks great in 3D depth of lower to higher grounds.

Edited on by art_kevinc

3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iSonic

427. Posted:

iphys wrote:

Okay, store just called to tell me I could pick it up. I said, "Sunday?" They said they were closed on Sunday and to come pick it up tomorrow before 6 pm. I was so stunned I didn't even think to ask if I could pick it up today: I don't think they have a clue about the street date. It's already been paid for, so it's not like they have to ring it up if I go in, so I wonder if there's any way they'll notice they're not supposed to give it to me.

When my brother asked the GS manager if they would be open at midnight they said no, but they said that we can come over Saturday before they close and pick it up. So yeah, hopefully we're getting our 3DS's tomorrow! :D

iSonic

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mark3

428. Posted:

Darn. Looks like my area is going to have severe weather tomorrow. Just hope they are not talking about tornadoes. This might make me unable to get my 3ds at midnight.:(

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GameInfinite

429. Posted:

I get mine tomorrow at Future Shop because i preordered it!

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!! for me.

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
Brawl FC: 0603-7408-2907

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

430. Posted:

MrMushroom987 wrote:

I get mine tomorrow at Future Shop because i preordered it!

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!! for me.

...Yet your sig still says you have 5 days left.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GameInfinite

431. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

MrMushroom987 wrote:

I get mine tomorrow at Future Shop because i preordered it!

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!! for me.

...Yet your sig still says you have 5 days left.

There.

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
Brawl FC: 0603-7408-2907

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Colors

432. Posted:

I'm getting mine on launch day, and for all of you people in the U.S.A, if you have GBA games you don't want then trade them in today because Gamestop stops accepting them tomorrow.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DF2506

433. Posted:

I should get my 3DS either tomorrow or Monday. I'm getting it from Best Buy.

I decided to get Street Fighter for it because it looks like the best of the launch games (imo). And I'm not really even a fan of the Street Fighter series of games, but this game looks really cool! I like that it has so many features to it (Arcade, Story, Versus, Online versus, Street Pass).

I can't wait until I get my hands on the 3DS. It looks great!

DF2506

DF2506

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

434. Posted:

In 19 hours!! :o

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

EliPro

435. Posted:

In 11 hours!

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

AuthorMessage
Avatar

invmat

436. Posted:

When the 3DSLite is out :P

My Wii FC´s

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PiribroH

437. Posted:

Just bought mine about 5 hours ago. It was expensive but I couldn't resist it. Also bought SSFIV and Okamiden.

I am just a Madao...and I'm proud of it!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Natie31

438. Posted:

In 3 Days

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sadsack_Awesome

439. Posted:

Yesterday :P

Edited on by Sadsack_Awesome

Sadsack_Awesome

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

440. Posted:

Sadman wrote:

Yesterday :P

You're going to get your 3DS yesterday? I'd like to see that.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92