Forums

Topic: When will you get your 3DS?

Posts 401 to 420 of 449

Victoria

LTD wrote:

Really glad you could work it out, rebel81.

Oh, me too! That's good news. I was really worried for you.

Guys, I am so psyched to get my machine. I feel like a kid at Christmas time. It's nearly 9pm UK time, and I'm picking my 3DS up at 8am tomorrow. My games have already been dispatched from Amazon. It's been a long day at work, and I really should go to bed and get some sleep but I'm too wound up right now. I don't know how I'll manage to sleep tonight.
Is that pathetic or what? LOL

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Malkeor

Victoria wrote:

LTD wrote:

Really glad you could work it out, rebel81.

Oh, me too! That's good news. I was really worried for you.

Guys, I am so psyched to get my machine. I feel like a kid at Christmas time. It's nearly 9pm UK time, and I'm picking my 3DS up at 8am tomorrow. My games have already been dispatched from Amazon. It's been a long day at work, and I really should go to bed and get some sleep but I'm too wound up right now. I don't know how I'll manage to sleep tonight.
Is that pathetic or what? LOL

You aren't alone. Even though I have a little bit longer to wait (Sunday) I'm as excited as I was for any Christmas =P

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

Revanmann

IF i get one it won't be until September(my b-day) but they don't have to many interesting gmes besides Ocarina of Time 3D and Resident Evil and i can't play M rated games anymore(don't ask) sooo i am leaning very closely to getting an iPod Touch 4G 64 GB around September because i don't really expect much more from the 5G except a better camera and more space. soooo
but my sister is getting one in July and the + side of it would be we'd play more together

Currently Playing:
Fallout 4
Star Wars: Battlefront
Pokemon Blue
Most favorite video game of all time: Super Metroid

TeeJay

5G? What's this about 5G?

Will my children be using 35G phones?

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Revanmann

5th generation

Currently Playing:
Fallout 4
Pokemon Blue

TeeJay

Mr.iwantwiipoints wrote:

5th generation

I'm sorry, but your avatar has me in stictches. Positively hilarious! XD

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Revanmann

pretty good eh? and i was google images searching for something COMPLETELY unrelated

Currently Playing:
Fallout 4
Pokemon Blue

Funky_Gamer

Ok, I finally have a good estimate of when I'll be getting it. Unless Amazon runs out of systems, I should be getting min on about Tuesday or Wednesday.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

mark3

March 26 at 11:59:59 P.M

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

Victoria

The count down continues .... just 40 minutes to go till the shop opens!

QuickdrawKid

I got my 3DS. It's sitting in its cradle right now, charging up before I try it. I picked it up at 7am at the local Sainsbury's (staff discount FTW).

Can't wait for SSF4 and Pilotwings to arrive in the post today.

QuickdrawKid

default12345

I have my 3DS. I got it with PWR and Nintendogs. I'm at work until 4pm then out for dinner until early evening so I won't get to play until about 7pm.

I doubt I'll be on here for a few a while as I want to lose myself in the experience. Good luck to you all, I hope you have a fantastic few days.

Edited on by default12345

default12345

ChrisHoi

I bought one yesterday, a day before the official release (Netherlands), I wanted to wait till Zelda was released but I fell in love with the box.
Got Pilotwings too. yeah.

Friendcode: 2750 - 1375 - 9948 / ChrisBrans

Victoria

It's so coooool!!!! Oh, I am so pleased with it. Been playing on all it's built in features while I wait for my games to arrive by post.

TeeJay

The way things are going here, I might get mine on the Sunday, the 27th, after all.

So I changed my sig.

TeeJay

NFreak007

About two hours ago!
Sadly, I won't be able to play it until about 10 o'clock tonight, but it should be worth the wait!

I was hiding under your porch because I love you...

mark3

warnerdan wrote:

I have my 3DS. I got it with PWR and Nintendogs. I'm at work until 4pm then out for dinner until early evening so I won't get to play until about 7pm.

I doubt I'll be on here for a few a while as I want to lose myself in the experience. Good luck to you all, I hope you have a fantastic few days.

Good luck to you man. Hope you have fun with your 3DS!!

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

HandheldGuru97

Some time on Sunday. Oh by the way I am new here. But have been visiting the site since 09

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

zeeroid

Dear Canada:

I just saw this in the BestBuy flyer. First 25 customers in-store (on Sunday morning presumably) get it free.

Welp. That settles it, I guess. I'm lining up. 2 hours should be enough? I hope.

3DS: 1676 - 3679 - 7062
PSN: Zeer0id

Pushmo puzzle album (w/ QR codes)

Spoony_Tech

zeeroid wrote:

Dear Canada:

I just saw this in the BestBuy flyer. First 25 customers in-store (on Sunday morning presumably) get it free.

Welp. That settles it, I guess. I'm lining up. 2 hours should be enough? I hope.

I remember when I camped outside of bestbuy for my ps2. I was 16th in line at 5:30 the day before and that was just to purchase it. I laughed at the people who were coming to stand in line at 7am the next morning because we had been there all night and the systems were sold out at around the 93rd person in line which was there at about midnight. The moral of this story is drive by often and make sure no one is standing in line. If they are be prepared to join them if you want it bad enough!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic