3DS Forum

Topic: When will you get your 3DS?

Showing 361 to 380 of 450

AuthorMessage

Nani-ka

361. Posted:

I'm hoping the 24th, since I got my Wii at the same store and got it a day before the official release too =D

Triforce - "Whatever you love, always pursue it. It's worth it in the end."
3DS FC: 4081 - 5480 - 6467

AuthorMessage

SuperLink

362. Posted:

hylianhalcyon wrote:

I'm pretty sure that he said they don't have any plans for another version at this time. And about them not being able to make a smaller version without removing key features, technology advances, I'm sure at the time of the launch of the original DS Phat they thought something such as the DSi was impossible. You can bet there will be more than one iteration of the 3DS, Nintendo has always done that with their handhelds, why stop now?

Thank you. That's exactly what I'm thinking. Yeah, their gonna tell us they can't do anything to make it smaller, but that's only to surprise us more when they finally do.

Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian

AuthorMessage

Phobos

363. Posted:

Probably 1 week to 2 months from the EU launch.

My 3DS Blog | YouTube Channel
CUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator

SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin

AuthorMessage

Highwinter

364. Posted:

Hopefully the 24th.
I already have a copy of Rayman sitting here.

Highwinter

AuthorMessage

Keroro1979

365. Posted:

Going to be stood outside my local Sainsburys just before they open at 8am :D

I did want to go to Asda at midnight, but as I dont drive and my wife is heavily pregnant, and at work the following day, its a no go :(

Keroro1979

AuthorMessage

pkmnguy

366. Posted:

Right On Sunday!!!!!!

WOOHOOO FINALLY REFLECTION IS OUT AS DIVERGENT SHIFT!

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

367. Posted:

12:01 Sunday March 27th PST. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

LunarJade

368. Posted:

superlink64 wrote:

hylianhalcyon wrote:

I'm pretty sure that he said they don't have any plans for another version at this time. And about them not being able to make a smaller version without removing key features, technology advances, I'm sure at the time of the launch of the original DS Phat they thought something such as the DSi was impossible. You can bet there will be more than one iteration of the 3DS, Nintendo has always done that with their handhelds, why stop now?

Thank you. That's exactly what I'm thinking. Yeah, their gonna tell us they can't do anything to make it smaller, but that's only to surprise us more when they finally do.

No I suspect what they said when they said it was true. They might not be able to make it smaller at the moment. When I say that it still might be a matter of cost. Though the more people buy a technology, the more it gets manufactured, the lower the cost ends up being later on to produce and thus later on it's suddenly possible to make something they weren't considering beforehand.
They also might not be really focused on a newer design right now either. Though I do think that if you were the one to work on the design you might have other ideas going on in the back of your mind you wanted to incorporate but couldn't the first time for whatever reason.
I do agree that they'll come out with another version sooner or later, but it's not likely they'll discuss it right now. It also might not be the primary focus for a little while. Though I'm guessing two years until the next one hits shelves. Maybe a year to a year and a half before we hear about it.

3DS FC: 0130-1819-5020
Currently Playing: Nintendogs + Cats

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

369. Posted:

wats a 3ds?

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Stine

370. Posted:

My 3DS shipped today. It's on its way! passes out

Wow, it rhymed...

Edited on by Stine

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

MrMagpie

371. Posted:

SNAP, got an email saying it was shipped today with 24hr delivery. Meaning...MY 3DS SHOULD BE HERE A DAY EARLY! Knowing my luck it'll turn up in the three hours I'm out tomorrow, and I'll have to pursue it elsewhere...

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-4175
Pokemon White Friend Code: 0561-6629-1213

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

372. Posted:

MrMagpie wrote:

SNAP, got an email saying it was shipped today with 24hr delivery. Meaning...MY 3DS SHOULD BE HERE A DAY EARLY! Knowing my luck it'll turn up in the three hours I'm out tomorrow, and I'll have to pursue it elsewhere...

O_O
Xkhaoz chokes out MrMagpie

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

KrazyBean

373. Posted:

I've got mine Pre-Ordered at GAME, and I can't wait anymore!
=(

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0647-4207
Please add me, and send me your friend code too =)

AuthorMessage

andyutd97

374. Posted:

TWO MORE FUDGING DAYS. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TAKE SO LONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyutd97

AuthorMessage

andyutd97

375. Posted:

TWO MORE FUDGING DAYS. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TAKE SO LONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyutd97

AuthorMessage

TrainerOrange

376. Posted:

I'm gonna wait for 3DS lite (or whatever they call it) with better battery life.

TrainerOrange

AuthorMessage

Hoffkage

377. Posted:

I already have it!!!!

Wooohooo!!!!

3DS Code: 4553-9942-9180
Wii Friend Code: 3696-5353-2266-8921
GoldenEye 007: 2207-9446-2010 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-6640-1225 - Monster Hunter 3: A6WF6Z Hoffkage
Mario Kart DS: 1032-6187-2808 - Zelda Phantom Hourglass: 4597-4384-9522 - Scribblenauts: 2665-1833-7371

AuthorMessage

Burning_Spear

378. Posted:

Sunday, bay-bee.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

AuthorMessage

iphys

379. Posted:

Originally I pre-ordered a 3DS from amazon.ca on Jan 19th, but they were still claiming they wouldn't even ship it out till the 30th, so I decided to pre-order from thesource.ca instead because they claimed they would ship out on the 28th. Maybe it's because I selected in-store pickup, but they already sent me shipping notification today, so it might actually be at the store for the 27th then. I'm really happy, because I wanted to make sure I had a system pre-ordered rather than risking not being able to find one for a long time, and I don't drive and this is the only store that's really close to me that was doing pre-orders. Yay!

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Victoria

380. Posted:

I'm picking mine up in exactly 24 hours! Whoot Whoot!!

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery