ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! ... for you... sniff

I'm waiting a whlie for mine.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

quino711

342. Posted:

EliPro wrote:

When it's released, im going to start a thread where everyone exchanges friend codes:) Oh, and all of you are going to cry when i pwn you all at SSFIV.

i'm in!, SSFIV will be my only DS/3DS game so we'll see who pwns who = )

swin to the moon.
3ds FC :2921-9121-0703

AuthorMessage

Buster13

343. Posted:

Anywhere from March 30th-April 4th, depending on the competence of the Postal Service. I may try to go out and get Street Fighter on Launch day just to be ready.

Edited on by Buster13

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

344. Posted:

Friend code topic has already been started by the black dragon. Ill be getting mine day one after church!! Can't wait either looks like lots of fun.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

345. Posted:

I'll likely get mine either:
A) At easter or...
B) Summer time.

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

AuthorMessage

wowowzers

346. Posted:

just 1 more week to start going blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowowzers

AuthorMessage

default12345

347. Posted:

5 days ..

default12345

AuthorMessage

zeeroid

348. Posted:

The tragedy is that I will have to put up with an irritating family event on this coming Saturday. At least, I can think of the 3DS as my reward on the following day.

3DS: 1676 - 3679 - 7062
PSN: Zeer0id

Pushmo puzzle album (w/ QR codes)

AuthorMessage

SegaGamer93

349. Posted:

Its next friday im getting mine. ill try my best not to think about it. if i do the time will slow down and ill be waiting for ages. Im looking forward to SSFIV and i cant wait whoop a candy *** to anyone who wants to play me.

I officially own a MAME arcade machine.
"To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA".

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9511-8335
Animal Crossing New Leaf:
Name: Wolf
Town: Neo Town.

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

350. Posted:

http://stores.bestbuy.com/495/event/nintendo-3ds-midnight-lau...

Those who live around there.

And this: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/events/3dsmid/

Of course, my local store would not hold a midnight release because it isn't Call of Duty. :/

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

SuperLink

351. Posted:

I will probably be able to get one late April-early-March-ish if I start to save up right now......I'll definitely wait till a smaller version comes out, 'cause you know that they're gonna do that. Let's see, they've redone the regular DS, like 3 times. I wonder how much they're gonna redo this one. The only reason I bought a DS Lite is because like, every case, and DS accessory, was too small for a regular DS because they were made for the DS Lite! Now, I see little kids going around having trouble holding their DSiXL's (BTW: Do we really need 5 letters to name a game device, that's ridiculous!) because they're JUST TOO BIG! A portable system is supposed to get smaller in time, to be more efficient, NOT BIGGER! (though they should not be too small, like the Gameboy Micro....blech)

So, anyway, much like me waiting for Pokémon Grey to come out, I'll wait to buy a 3DS because there will be a better version out within 3-5 months. Probably less, since the average consumer is so impatient.

Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian

AuthorMessage

NintenDude97

352. Posted:

In a week.

My YouTube I My Crosloggery
The best flash game EVER!
Jesus died for you
»ηιητεηδμδε97«

AuthorMessage

Cipher

353. Posted:

superlink64 wrote:

I will probably be able to get one late April-early-March-ish if I start to save up right now......I'll definitely wait till a smaller version comes out, 'cause you know that they're gonna do that. Let's see, they've redone the regular DS, like 3 times. I wonder how much they're gonna redo this one. The only reason I bought a DS Lite is because like, every case, and DS accessory, was too small for a regular DS because they were made for the DS Lite! Now, I see little kids going around having trouble holding their DSiXL's (BTW: Do we really need 5 letters to name a game device, that's ridiculous!) because they're JUST TOO BIG! A portable system is supposed to get smaller in time, to be more efficient, NOT BIGGER! (though they should not be too small, like the Gameboy Micro....blech)

So, anyway, much like me waiting for Pokémon Grey to come out, I'll wait to buy a 3DS because there will be a better version out within 3-5 months. Probably less, since the average consumer is so impatient.

Despite the fact that Iwata and other Nintendo figureheads have said countless times that a smaller 3DS is impossible without removing key features.

Do some people just not understand anything Iwata says, unless it's "(laughs)"?

The Nintendo Channel: Gaming in Motion
Latest Review: Yoshi's New Island (Nintendo 3DS)

Nintendo Network ID: jacktaylor | Twitter: TheNChannel

AuthorMessage

Malkeor

354. Posted:

Cipher wrote:

superlink64 wrote:

Despite the fact that Iwata and other Nintendo figureheads have said countless times that a smaller 3DS is impossible without removing key features.

Now I thought I was crazy. I know I read someone said that somewhere. But everyone keeps talking about "I'll get the 'Lite' version. So I was like...maybe i'm wrong. So now it's confirmed...it was in Iwata Asks after all.

But this does make sense...I wouldn't wanna hold out on a 3DS though just to see if they change their mind or if they DO come out with a different version. That would be silly, this model of the 3DS is fine...and I want it..NOW =P

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

AuthorMessage

pkee

355. Posted:

It now being eleven o'clock, 5 nights and 4 and a half days :)

3DS Friend code: 1719 - 3164 - 9836
Hey. I'm Paul Keegan. And, I, am the man.

AuthorMessage

SuperLink

356. Posted:

Cipher wrote:

superlink64 wrote:

Wait, is there really not gonna be another version (other than a matter of colours)? Please answer me.

Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian

AuthorMessage

WhiteTrashGuy

357. Posted:

Hopefully April 1st. Hope that's not a bad idea . . .

You havn't seen BAD BOYS 2 ???!!

AuthorMessage

Roopa132

358. Posted:

I'm probably gonna wait for the second model.

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage

hylianhalcyon

359. Posted:

I'm pretty sure that he said they don't have any plans for another version at this time. And about them not being able to make a smaller version without removing key features, technology advances, I'm sure at the time of the launch of the original DS Phat they thought something such as the DSi was impossible. You can bet there will be more than one iteration of the 3DS, Nintendo has always done that with their handhelds, why stop now?

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

AuthorMessage

Stine

360. Posted:

Friday. Hopefully. It's so close! :O

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery