3DS Forum

Topic: When will you get your 3DS?

Showing 301 to 320 of 450

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Epic

301. Posted:

@Corbs Nice have fun with it.

Im getting it in September T_T
Need a lot of money to pay my house and college.
Fell in a trap like this one.
Untitled

PSN: Epic-ZX

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

Corbs

302. Posted:

Yeah I was in a trap like that once. :D

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wesker

303. Posted:

I really look forward to your reviews. Especially of Super Street Fighter IV 3D

Wesker

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

Corbs

304. Posted:

Actually I'll be reviewing Super Monkey Ball, Ridge Racer, and Steel Diver. James is covering Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Pilotwings Resort, and Nintendogs + Cats.

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wesker

305. Posted:

So you just chose SSFIV for yourself, without the added reason of reviewing it. Interesting...

Wesker

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

Corbs

306. Posted:

Yeah I have yet to play any of the console Street Fighter IV games, so I figured now was as good a time as any to try it out. :D

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Portista

307. Posted:

Probably July. That's when I'll have the money! I cant wait! with the AR cards and all the new games... this is the best Nintendo year ever!
I hope the other games come out soon like, Mario kart and paper Mario and maybe even... A NEW SUPER SMASH BROS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!... (out of breath)

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LEGEND_MARIOID

308. Posted:

I'm getting Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black as well as SSFIV, Pilotwings Resort, Lego Star Wars 3, Super Monkey Ball.

May get Ridge Racer further down the line. judging by one early revw and all the prevws it'll be 9/10 terrority methinks.

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Portista

309. Posted:

Ridge Racer does look pretty cool. I'll wait for a review before I get it too.

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LEGEND_MARIOID

310. Posted:

Corbs wrote:

Actually I'll be reviewing Super Monkey Ball, Ridge Racer, and Steel Diver. James is covering Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Pilotwings Resort, and Nintendogs + Cats.

I say old boy, I don't mean to rush you, but do you have an approximate time when these'll be up. Say mid-March? Looking fwd to the NL revws!

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

AuthorMessage
Avatar

default12345

311. Posted:

I was going to get SSFIV3D and SMB3D but now I'm considering starting with PilotWings Resort and buying more games further down the line. What does anyone else think? Is three games too much considering I also have unplayed Wii/GameCube games?

default12345

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stine

312. Posted:

I preordered my 3DS today, so I hope to get it at launch. Three more weeks!

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Natie31

313. Posted:

Just preordered my 3DS today on amazon and it will be here on my B-Day March 31! Three days after but that's cool.

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mark3

314. Posted:

Launch day is getting kinda closer. Can't wait to get my 3DS & SSF4. Just 23 days. I hope these days go by fast!

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

315. Posted:

Hopefully the days will zoom by during Spring Break.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

albertobankai

316. Posted:

i get mine on march 27 midnight release

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SwerdMurd

317. Posted:

warnerdan wrote:

I was going to get SSFIV3D and SMB3D but now I'm considering starting with PilotWings Resort and buying more games further down the line. What does anyone else think? Is three games too much considering I also have unplayed Wii/GameCube games?

Join the club :). My backlog has grown steadily since purchasing a PS1 back in middle school....honestly I bet it's over 100 games long now. The hour-count alone, especially considering how many RPGs it contains, is daunting...but one of these days....

Personally I'd recommend SMB3D over PilotWings as a starter game....seems like there will be more entertaining content even if it doesn't show off the 3D effect as well. As far as I've heard, PilotWings is basically a slightly-fleshed-out 3D-effect-laden version of the fly-around game on Sports Resort. Can't see that keeping one entertained for very long...

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

JonWahlgren

318. Posted:

Swerd_Murd wrote:

As far as I've heard, PilotWings is basically a slightly-fleshed-out 3D-effect-laden version of the fly-around game on Sports Resort. Can't see that keeping one entertained for very long...

I think that's being a little unfair. Granted, if you didn't enjoy the fly-around part of Resort then PilotWings likely won't do much for you, but there's more to it than just zooming around looking for info bubbles and aimlessly popping balloons.

Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren

AuthorMessage
Avatar

default12345

319. Posted:

Swerd_Murd wrote:

warnerdan wrote:

I was going to get SSFIV3D and SMB3D but now I'm considering starting with PilotWings Resort and buying more games further down the line. What does anyone else think? Is three games too much considering I also have unplayed Wii/GameCube games?

Join the club :). My backlog has grown steadily since purchasing a PS1 back in middle school....honestly I bet it's over 100 games long now. The hour-count alone, especially considering how many RPGs it contains, is daunting...but one of these days....

Personally I'd recommend SMB3D over PilotWings as a starter game....seems like there will be more entertaining content even if it doesn't show off the 3D effect as well. As far as I've heard, PilotWings is basically a slightly-fleshed-out 3D-effect-laden version of the fly-around game on Sports Resort. Can't see that keeping one entertained for very long...

I think I'll stick with PilotWings Resort but I appreciate your input. SMB3D is on the cards, though I think it'll be a try-before-you-buy.

Edited on by default12345

default12345

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GameInfinite

320. Posted:

21 days till release!

I can't wait for Smash 4!
NNID:CokeAlign
Brawl FC: 0603-7408-2907