3DS Forum

Topic: When will you get your 3DS?

Showing 261 to 280 of 450

AuthorMessage

mark3

261. Posted:

I can finally say that my 3DS is PAID. I'm so glad. Unfortunately,SSF4 will have to wait til early May though.
first console/handheld I have ever gotten at launch I usually get them 1 or 2 months after the release date though.

Edited on by mark3

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

262. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

Launch day, sadly!

Not so sadly anymore.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

263. Posted:

Not yet. Maybe a year from now. I like having lots of good games to look forward to.

Mickeymac wrote:

I've had at least 1 Devil Summoner dream, which I'm getting for my Birthday.

Hope you enjoy it, it's looks really great. I have a limited edition copy of Devil Summoner 2 complete with Raidou Jack Frost plushie sitting on the shelf waiting to be played. I couldn't pass up the offer when it first came out. I'll be getting to it after I finish a few other games first.

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

SpriteKing

264. Posted:

Either launch day, or around my birthday.
There's only a 4-day difference between those, so It's not a big deal.

"Hey Strong Bad. You jumped over some of my buses!"
I don't have a backloggery, and if I did have one you wouldn't care
I will never have one tenth of an ioda of a clue as to why My Little Pony is only popular with 20+ year old males
Anamanaguchi is neat

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

265. Posted:

So if I go to Gamestop the day after launch, there will be a 3DS waiting for me there, right? Right? That new article Nintendolife posted about everything selling out in Japan the first day has me worried. :(

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

mark3

266. Posted:

tristenj1992 wrote:

So if I go to Gamestop the day after launch, there will be a 3DS waiting for me there, right? Right? That new article Nintendolife posted about everything selling out in Japan the first day has me worried. :(

You might be able. You are best off preordering one just in case.

AuthorMessage

Yasume

267. Posted:

Pre-ordered a black 3DS with Super Monkey Ball 3D today. It was the only game from the line-up that was slightly interesting, so I decided to go for it. I do hope that the rumours about the eShop launching in March are true, so I can get Zelda and Mario as well.

Edited on by Yasume

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

268. Posted:

__Mark wrote:

tristenj1992 wrote:

Oh, I already preordered it a while back, at least a month. I'm just wondering if Gamestop will save my copy until the next day, seeing as it's selling out so quickly.

Edited on by TeeJay

AuthorMessage

mark3

269. Posted:

tristenj1992 wrote:

__Mark wrote:

tristenj1992 wrote:

Oh, I already preordered it a while back, at least a month. I'm just wondering if Gamestop will save my copy until the next day, seeing as it's selling out so quickly.

Yea. They will.

AuthorMessage

jaffa

270. Posted:

I'll attempt to buy a 3DS On launch date, but I'll probably die trying to do it

jaffa

AuthorMessage

ImDiggerDan

271. Posted:

A couple of minutes past midnight on the 25th. Just had confirmation that my local Game store is doing the midnight opening.

Author of Digger Dan DSiWare.
Coming very soon to Nintendo 3DS via the eShop.
www.diggerdan.co.uk

Twitter: MickW8s

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

272. Posted:

I preordered mine but thats because I love nintendo. If anyone was asking me if I should get one I'd say to get one during summer when the update comes, and there will be more variety game wise, or September when we may find a price drop and some special Nintendo Points for the 3DS

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Objection

273. Posted:

prolly not for a while. underwhelming launch and a personal cutback on gaming budget.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

274. Posted:

I told you people, I'm getting mine the day after launch!

Geez, quit nagging me about it.

AuthorMessage

Taya

275. Posted:

I would get a 3DS at launch if I could but I'm living in Korea right now. I won't be returning to Canada until the summer, or November at the latest. I'll get a 3DS as soon as I get there... as long as there is one available to buy!

Taya

AuthorMessage

pixelman

276. Posted:

tristenj1992 wrote:

I told you people, I'm getting mine the day after launch!

Geez, quit nagging me about it.

Me too, I hope. I preordered from Amazon, and since they deliver preordered games on launch day, it SHOULD be here on Monday. :D

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

AUnkownFuture

277. Posted:

I got mine preordered in GameStop and ill get it when it comes out. Although i may be expecting a long queue outside the shop.

I officially own a MAME arcade machine.
"To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA".

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9511-8335

Nintendo Network ID: BrightFuture41

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

278. Posted:

Well, I'm going to wait. There might be a Zelda bundle, and the launch games don't really appeal to me.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

Marios-love-child

279. Posted:

Aprox 4pm on Friday 25th March. cant wait so excited :D

Marios-love-child

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

280. Posted:

finally decided to put in my preorder today at gamestop, i got the blue one. still not sure if I'll buy a game yet though.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein