3DS Forum

Topic: When will you get your 3DS?

Showing 241 to 260 of 450

AuthorMessage

Highwinter

241. Posted:

zachts98 wrote:

I thin i'm am wating for after e3. Why, because there might be a new system. Examples: 3ds xl and another wii

If they ever make something like the 3DS XL, it won't be at E3. They wouldn't announce something like that for another few years. The DS Lite, for example came out nearly two years after the original model. A new Wii is possible but I don't see how that affects the 3DS.

Highwinter

AuthorMessage

noblo601

242. Posted:

I am going to wait till they release a new model.

If I am lucky I will get about 200 - 300 hours a year out of my portable gaming, so I figure that between Pokemon Black, FF3,4, Dragon Quest 9, de Blob, Okamiden, Ghost Trick and Puzzle Quest (plus other randoms) that it should have me covered... I have never particularly worried about graphics or cutting edge technology and actually relish the opportunity to pick up a few more games at a reduced price!

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

243. Posted:

Until they release a new model?lol
That's going to most likely be a little over 2 years from now. Have fun waiting I guess. :p eek!

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

244. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Eh, I probably already replied but I'm going to get it as close to launch day as possible. Got the cash ready, just gotta decide whether to preorder it or not.

If it's launch day is anything like the Wii's you're going to have a tough time finding it a few days after launch. So i'd say just to be safe go ahead and pre-order. Never hurts to be careful.

I agree with Retro on the Go, our family knows how difficult it was to find a Wii for Christmas of 2008. Every store was sold out the week before Christmas and even after Christmas we couldn't find one. So yes, I'd suggest Pre-ordering the 3DS.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

noblo601

245. Posted:

Hahaha i know, but seriously, i waited 3 yrs to get my ds and dont need to replace yet. What can I say, I'm a thrifty gamer!

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

246. Posted:

noblo601 wrote:

Hahaha i know, but seriously, i waited 3 yrs to get my ds and dont need to replace yet. What can I say, I'm a thrifty gamer!

Thrifty's all well and dandy-tastic, but this is 3D without glasses bud! :p
Anyways, as for me i didn't get into the DS until 2 years later once the DS lite hit which i bought with New Super Mario Bros, Nintendogs and Brain age, and the first time I got my hands on it I was amazed, not only because of the innovative and exciting touch screen controls, but because of the super bright colorful screens. I was used to having to shine a lamp over my GameBoy/ GB Color and even GBA due to the dark crummy screens, so this was a HUGE upgrade in comparison.

Before the DS Lite's release, around the beginning of the DS's launch AND during the GCN era I was actually in and out of gaming for the first time. But apperantly I wasn't exactly missing out on much at all during the first 2 years since the DS didn't exactly have many gems behind it's belt. The GBA if anything i completely missed out on aside from a few games. I'm starting to catch up on it now, and at least those GBA gaming experiences will be much better on the DS Lite's Super bright and Colorful screens hehe.

Anyways, thrift it up! lol But.....I have a feeling you'll regret not buying a 3DS at launch, there are already tons of killer games going to be released this year, and don't you wan't to experience the 3D when it's fresh? Or when everybody else is experiencing it for the first time? It's just something I have to have right away, so we can all spill our gamer hearts out online and talk about how radical and eye scortching it all truly is. :D

What I'm worried about, is the money I'm dropping for my Naturo Path. He's sucking the gamer cash right out of me.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

247. Posted:

I reserved my Black 3DS on Valentines day and I reserved Zelda Orcania of Time. WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO CAN'T WAIT. Well I can't wait for me to get over this virus I have :(.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter: FireRoseWolf

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

248. Posted:

Launch day, sadly!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

249. Posted:

God, I just had a dream I was playing the 3DS last night at some video game convention, and I couldn't see the 3D! It felt so real, and so utterly depressing...But this all relates to the fact that I ended up getting a Stigma in my eyes 4 years ago, I need to get that fixed pronto! Either way the 3D will work perfect for me hehe.There's some randomness for ya! ;)

AuthorMessage

mark3

250. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

God, I just had a dream I was playing the 3DS last night at some video game convention, and I couldn't see the 3D! It felt so real, and so utterly depressing...But this all relates to the fact that I ended up getting a Stigma in my eyes 4 years ago, I need to get that fixed pronto! Either way the 3D will work perfect for me hehe.There's some randomness for ya! ;)

You're not alone. I also had dreams of playing the 3DS all this week. Indeed, the dream felt so real. I even woke up out of my sleep thinking that there was a 3DS right beside me.
Until I came back to the real world to realize it was a dream

Edited on by mark3

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

251. Posted:

mark3 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

You're not alone. I also had dreams of playing the 3DS all this week. Indeed, the dream felt so real. I even woke up out of my sleep thinking that there was a 3DS right beside me.
Until I came back to the real world to realize it was a dream

I've had too many dreams regardless of what they were about have the same effect on me when waking up.
I mean I kept waking up during the middle of the night with this 3DS dream where I went in and came out of it a few times and during those quick few times where i came out of it i really thought at that time that the 3D wasn't going to work for me and that what I saw in my dreams was how it was.lol

And as for the game I was playing in my Dream. The atmosphere looked golden, lots of clocks every where and for some reason I kept seeing the lead character from ClockWork Knight on the saturn...lol A franchise that will never return from the dead muhaha.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

252. Posted:

I have dreams like that too, of highly anticipated games. I had several Resident Evil dreams before I played that, and I've had at least 1 Devil Summoner dream, which I'm getting for my Birthday.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GameInfinite

253. Posted:

1. Preorder ASAP
2. Be the first to grab one at Wal-Mart
3. Desperately search for one at Toys R Us
4. Wait until the hyper is over
5. Wait until there's a smaller,brighter version
6. Wait until the game library develops
7. Wait until the Virtual Handheld Games develops.
8. Trade your DSi Xl.
9. Trade 5 Games for $ 125 credit.
10.Wait until your favorite game comes out.

Never ever say never because Nintendo fans think you're a Sony/Xbox fan then they torture you at Bowser's Castle then Bowser will burn you down into smoke! :O

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
Brawl FC: 0603-7408-2907

AuthorMessage

Sadsack_Awesome

254. Posted:

Launch day buy definitely

Sadsack_Awesome

AuthorMessage

mariopaperthin

255. Posted:

39 days is long and i might get mine the first day it come out

khalil lewis
3ds friend code 3394-3611-9704
name mariopthin

AuthorMessage

zionich

256. Posted:

Whats sad is I will be getting my 3DS on the midnight release, just not sure if ill be buying a game for it.

3DS FC : 4339-2473-8555
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS3: Yellow Light of Death

AuthorMessage

default12345

257. Posted:

I pre-ordered SMB3D, PilotWings Resort and SSFIV3D today.

default12345

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

258. Posted:

So are most of you pre-ordering off Amazon/Online or are you doing in store Pre-orders?
In store seems to be a lot more fun, there's nothing more rad that standing in a line talking to Nintendo freaks while waiting to get your mario mits on the latest next gen system. Ordering online is easy, and you don't have to leave the house...But where's the fun in that? :p waiting for the mail to come just isn't exactly exciting.

I still haven't pre-ordered mine yet, probably will in a week though!

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

259. Posted:

/me comes in to mumble something about 'sometime after I get my NGP' but then decides it's best not to and leaves :P

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

260. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

/me comes in to mumble something about 'sometime after I get my NGP' but then decides it's best not to and leaves :P

Have fun dodging the Nintendo Lasers!