3DS Forum

Topic: When will you get your 3DS?

Showing 221 to 240 of 450

AuthorMessage

JoeDiddley

221. Posted:

I made a refundable preorder a few weeks ago as I thought I would rather leave my options open than maybe miss out by leaving it too late.
But then I heard that the vc was coming at launch & that I could preorder online & get Street Fighter 4 too for £5 less than just the 3ds at retail.
I'm disappointed that the vc is not coming at launch & I've never got a console at launch before.
At least if I get it straight away I can spread out the cost of buying games as not many of interest are out at launch.
I wont trade my dsi until later when I can transfer my dsiware. That will give me money for more games when the console is already paid off.

Even though the 3ds is region locked is it region free for ds games? I wont trade my dsi at all if it means I can't play Ouendan, Taiko No Tatsujin & my other imported games.

Edited on by JoeDiddley

My Backloggery -
3DS: 5327 0913 7260

AuthorMessage

wowowzers

222. Posted:

preordered.though might not get it midnight but getting it probably morning of march 27.

wowowzers

AuthorMessage

Nintenzo

223. Posted:

On my birthday, in August. :|

Nintenzo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Akantares

AuthorMessage

Skogur

224. Posted:

Im gonna preorder it pretty soon, i will get my money Feb 20.

Skogur

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5921-8386

AuthorMessage

zachts98

225. Posted:

I thin i'm am wating for after e3. Why, because there might be a new system. Examples: 3ds xl and another wii

zachts98

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

226. Posted:

I preordered mine, but I won't be able to get it at launch. I'm getting mine the next day.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

227. Posted:

Skogur wrote:

Im gonna preorder it pretty soon, i will get my money Feb 20.

You might want to hurry Skogur because here in North American you won't be able to Pre-Order after February 20th 2011.

I pre-ordered the Aqua Blue Nintendo 3DS today and I also traded my Nintendo DSi toward it. I look forward to going to picking it up next month! These are exciting times indeed.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

shaiy

228. Posted:

February 15, 2011
I am absolutely thrilled! I cannot wait to hold it in my hands! I read somewhere today that the 3DS is going (in pre-orders) faster than the Wii, and therefore, a shortage may occur. I reserved mine (aqua blue) today @ GameStop for a amout of $50. Not bad for the piece of mind knowing I won’t be left out! I also res’vd Madden.. I dkw butI want it.I’ll also pick up Sims3d and Pilot resort. Thanks for taking the time to read my reply and remember… go reserve yours today!! Cheers!

shaiy

AuthorMessage

GameInfinite

229. Posted:

EB Games will have it to! When i went to there just to pick up Mario Kart Wii [since mine's is damaged] Then,i seen a sign said that your can get a 3DS if you trade your DSi XL with it, or trade 5 games to get $125 trade credit. I seen the box, it so big that i could die!

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
Brawl FC: 0603-7408-2907

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

230. Posted:

I'm probably going to pre-order in a week or so once I get my Cash-ola.
And as thrilled and excited as I am for the freakin' thing, I'm just not too keen on the launch line up. Not one of those titles will go down in history as 'thee' launch title to get. Street Fighter IV doesn't fit the bill as it's basically a port with '3D' and a couple of new modes, and NIntendog's doesn't exactly either.

Yet those 2 are are most likely going to be the launch titles that I end up getting. :p

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

brandonbwii

231. Posted:

Day 1 with SS4 3D. Maybe Pilotwings and Monkey Ball. (the latter has been VERY disappointing lately).

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

232. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

I'm probably going to pre-order in a week or so once I get my Cash-ola.
And as thrilled and excited as I am for the freakin' thing, I'm just not too keen on the launch line up. Not one of those titles will go down in history as 'thee' launch title to get. Street Fighter IV doesn't fit the bill as it's basically a port with '3D' and a couple of new modes, and NIntendog's doesn't exactly either.

Yet those 2 are are most likely going to be the launch titles that I end up getting. :p

I was hoping that if fans made express displeasure that Nintendo might improve the launch titles. Still, it's a fairly good launch on sceond thought because we have five big games (Animal Crossing 3DS*, Cave Story 3DS, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, PilotWings Resort 3D and LEGO Star Wars III 3D.

*Animal Crossing 3DS was on the sheet of paper at GameStop as a launch title.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

goldboy27

233. Posted:

preoredered at amazo with completly free one day delivery!!

PSN Name
Paperluigi1000

AuthorMessage

Highwinter

234. Posted:

I'm still undecided. I currently have one pre-ordered, just incase there's huge demand and limited supply. But none of the launch games really appeal to me, a couple of them are decent but there's not really any stand outs. I'm hoping we find out the release dates for things like Starfox, Zelda and Kid Icarus before launch.. Otherwise I'll probably pass.

It's a very weak launch.

Highwinter

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

235. Posted:

I'm going to get it on the release date. Especially, after finding out that Bomberman 3DS has a single player adventure game.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage

Ron_DelVillano

236. Posted:

I've been debating this for a while now, but I think I'm going to get it day one. The launch titles aren't very strong, but I figure SSF IV will last me until something else comes out.

I'm actually going to sell my 360 to get it. I've really been getting back to my Nintendo roots lately.

Nintendo Life staff

I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano

AuthorMessage

Turnip

237. Posted:

i'm going to pre-order it if i'm allowed to sell my PSP...

Cringing is really fun.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

238. Posted:

Eh, I probably already replied but I'm going to get it as close to launch day as possible. Got the cash ready, just gotta decide whether to preorder it or not.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

239. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Eh, I probably already replied but I'm going to get it as close to launch day as possible. Got the cash ready, just gotta decide whether to preorder it or not.

If it's launch day is anything like the Wii's you're going to have a tough time finding it a few days after launch. So i'd say just to be safe go ahead and pre-order. Never hurts to be careful.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

DrCruse

240. Posted:

I'll pick it up on Ebay in a few years for under $75.

DrCruse