Forums

Topic: When will you get your 3DS?

Posts 201 to 220 of 450

TrueWiiMaster

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I hope the retailer I'm buying from gets it at launch. I have to buy from them because I have a lot of credit from trade-ins...

I am the TrueWiiMaster! Those who call the Wii casual BEWARE!

RoyalBlur

TrueWiiMaster wrote:

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I hope the retailer I'm buying from gets it at launch. I have to buy from them because I have a lot of credit from trade-ins...

What retailer are you using?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

miketh2005

Working on getting it from a prize site, might be able to get in the referrals needed before it releases.

Pre-Order Your 3DS Now For FREE: http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/332012
(Referral Link) It WORKS, I just received a PS3 from them. Yes, it's the usual "complete an offer" stuff, but its only ONE offer.

Stine

I honestly don't know when I'll get it anymore. I'm guessing internet pre-order prices are generally more expensive than what it'll look like around launch here, judging from a Norwegian forum thread. The games I'm planning on getting are Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Kid Icarus and Kingdom Hearts. I'm probably getting a 3DS when I can get one of them. But on the other hand, I don't have a DS and of course there are some DS titles I'm interested in. So I guess I'll get it when I see a good offer.

Splat

Never.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Iggy

Im just going to wait when they release a 3DS with a better battery. Im not going to drop 250 bucks when there just going to make a improved model. Because when i finally get a 3DS i dont plan on buying another one so i want to make sure i get exactally what i want. And theres still alot of DS games I want to get and if I had a 3DS I would stop buying DS games unless there a good deal.

Iggy

Kid_A

I preordered it yesterday! Getting it at launch

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

pikku

TokyoRed wrote:

@pikmaniac02, if you can it'd be better to trade the Nintendo DSi along with the DS Lite. The DSi gets you $75 dollars.

I would, but I don't have a Dsi, lol.

pikku

Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Pogocoop

I'm so poor I can't even eat lunch every day ;_; Possably a few years after realese...

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Keroro1979

Pre ordered it from my local HMV before they had even announced a price, but then changed to Amazon purely because of the price. 200 quid including guaranteed launch day postage. Sweet! Counting down the days.

Keroro1979

default12345

I'll be getting the Nintendo 3DS at launch with PilotWings Resort, Super Monkey Ball 3D and Super Street Fighter IV 3D.

It will be the first Nintendo console/handheld I have ever purchased on launch day. In fact it will be the first console/handheld of any description that I've purchased on launch day.

I've pre-ordered with my local Sainsbury's. It's £199.99 with 1000 bonus nectar points on-top of the usual nectar points. What can I say, I love nectar points. I must apologise to those who have absolutely no idea what I'm going on about.

default12345

Chrono_Cross

When a good game comes out for it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

pikku

How much does it cost to preorder at Gamestop, does anyone know?

pikku

Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

mark3

pikmaniac02 wrote:

How much does it cost to preorder at Gamestop, does anyone know?

$50

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

wowowzers

i have a question about the preordering.if you preorder it do you really have to pay $200 or $250 to buy it.i really dont want to camp outside a wal mart or best buy or gamestop just to get a 3ds

wowowzers

mark3

wowowzers wrote:

i have a question about the preordering.if you preorder it do you really have to pay $200 or $250 to buy it.i really dont want to camp outside a wal mart or best buy or gamestop just to get a 3ds

If you preorder it,( which is $50) you will only have to pay $200. You don't have to pay the whole $200, you can pay little by little until the release date.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

armoredghor

mark3 wrote:

wowowzers wrote:

If you preorder it,( which is $50) you will only have to pay $200. You don't have to pay the whole $200, you can pay little by little until the release date.

yep exactly. I've got mine halfway paid off. I haven't heard anything about a midnight release. If it's like the wii, the only one doing midnight releases is walmart because they're already open. I wish the industry didn't look down on nintendo so much.

armoredghor

MR_SUPREME69

Easy...when good games come to it....>

Spartans never die? If only that were true."-Dr. Catherine Halsey
My Backloggery ADD ME :DDD
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=mr_supreme69

wowowzers

now that ill pre order it later what store should i go?gamestop,best buy,or wal mart?all i need is $45 and ill get $250 but since my b-day party is today i cant imagine how much 3ds cash i can get.which then ill probably get 2 games.street fighter and pilotwings sound great!

wowowzers

Issun

Pre-ordered since September, and gave the 30 Euros pre-ordering fee. And since we have a special offer, that make it 50% off, by selling the DSi + 2 games, I just need to pay 95 Euros (and since I already have 145 Euros worth of coupons, it nabs me a 3DS for nearly nothing !

Waffle !

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic