3DS Forum

Topic: When will you get your 3DS?

Showing 201 to 220 of 450

AuthorMessage

TrueWiiMaster

201. Posted:

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I hope the retailer I'm buying from gets it at launch. I have to buy from them because I have a lot of credit from trade-ins...

I am the TrueWiiMaster! Those who call the Wii casual BEWARE!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

202. Posted:

TrueWiiMaster wrote:

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I hope the retailer I'm buying from gets it at launch. I have to buy from them because I have a lot of credit from trade-ins...

What retailer are you using?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

miketh2005

203. Posted:

Working on getting it from a prize site, might be able to get in the referrals needed before it releases.

Pre-Order Your 3DS Now For FREE: http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/332012
(Referral Link) It WORKS, I just received a PS3 from them. Yes, it's the usual "complete an offer" stuff, but its only ONE offer.

AuthorMessage

Stine

204. Posted:

I honestly don't know when I'll get it anymore. I'm guessing internet pre-order prices are generally more expensive than what it'll look like around launch here, judging from a Norwegian forum thread. The games I'm planning on getting are Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Kid Icarus and Kingdom Hearts. I'm probably getting a 3DS when I can get one of them. But on the other hand, I don't have a DS and of course there are some DS titles I'm interested in. So I guess I'll get it when I see a good offer.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Splat

205. Posted:

Never.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Iggy

206. Posted:

Im just going to wait when they release a 3DS with a better battery. Im not going to drop 250 bucks when there just going to make a improved model. Because when i finally get a 3DS i dont plan on buying another one so i want to make sure i get exactally what i want. And theres still alot of DS games I want to get and if I had a 3DS I would stop buying DS games unless there a good deal.

Iggy

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

207. Posted:

I preordered it yesterday! Getting it at launch :)

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

pikku

208. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

@pikmaniac02, if you can it'd be better to trade the Nintendo DSi along with the DS Lite. The DSi gets you $75 dollars.

I would, but I don't have a Dsi, lol.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

209. Posted:

I'm so poor I can't even eat lunch every day ;_; Possably a few years after realese...

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

Keroro1979

210. Posted:

Pre ordered it from my local HMV before they had even announced a price, but then changed to Amazon purely because of the price. 200 quid including guaranteed launch day postage. Sweet! Counting down the days.

Keroro1979

AuthorMessage

default12345

211. Posted:

I'll be getting the Nintendo 3DS at launch with PilotWings Resort, Super Monkey Ball 3D and Super Street Fighter IV 3D.

It will be the first Nintendo console/handheld I have ever purchased on launch day. In fact it will be the first console/handheld of any description that I've purchased on launch day.

I've pre-ordered with my local Sainsbury's. It's £199.99 with 1000 bonus nectar points on-top of the usual nectar points. What can I say, I love nectar points. I must apologise to those who have absolutely no idea what I'm going on about.

default12345

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

212. Posted:

When a good game comes out for it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

pikku

213. Posted:

How much does it cost to preorder at Gamestop, does anyone know?

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

mark3

214. Posted:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

How much does it cost to preorder at Gamestop, does anyone know?

$50

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage

wowowzers

215. Posted:

i have a question about the preordering.if you preorder it do you really have to pay $200 or $250 to buy it.i really dont want to camp outside a wal mart or best buy or gamestop just to get a 3ds

wowowzers

AuthorMessage

mark3

216. Posted:

wowowzers wrote:

i have a question about the preordering.if you preorder it do you really have to pay $200 or $250 to buy it.i really dont want to camp outside a wal mart or best buy or gamestop just to get a 3ds

If you preorder it,( which is $50) you will only have to pay $200. You don't have to pay the whole $200, you can pay little by little until the release date.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage

armoredghor

217. Posted:

mark3 wrote:

wowowzers wrote:

If you preorder it,( which is $50) you will only have to pay $200. You don't have to pay the whole $200, you can pay little by little until the release date.

yep exactly. I've got mine halfway paid off. I haven't heard anything about a midnight release. If it's like the wii, the only one doing midnight releases is walmart because they're already open. I wish the industry didn't look down on nintendo so much.

armoredghor

AuthorMessage

MR_SUPREME69

218. Posted:

Easy...when good games come to it....>:(

Spartans never die? If only that were true."-Dr. Catherine Halsey
My Backloggery ADD ME :DDD
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=mr_supreme69

AuthorMessage

wowowzers

219. Posted:

now that ill pre order it later what store should i go?gamestop,best buy,or wal mart?all i need is $45 and ill get $250 but since my b-day party is today i cant imagine how much 3ds cash i can get.which then ill probably get 2 games.street fighter and pilotwings sound great!

wowowzers

AuthorMessage

Issun

220. Posted:

Pre-ordered since September, and gave the 30 Euros pre-ordering fee. And since we have a special offer, that make it 50% off, by selling the DSi + 2 games, I just need to pay 95 Euros (and since I already have 145 Euros worth of coupons, it nabs me a 3DS for nearly nothing !

Waffle !